|"All Of The Top Ten"|
|Previous||Playing The Best Possible Hand|
This is the tenth episode of Survivor: Brazil
Reward Challenge: Log Jam
The tribe will be split into two teams. The castaways will then go head to head on a revolving log over the water. Whoever outlast their opponent wins a point for their team. First team to to three points wins reward.
Reward:A night away from camp.
Winners:Andrew, Kyle, Ruth, Yul
Immunity Challenge: Rollerballs
The castaways must stand on a small log while balancing a ball on a wooden disc. At regular intervals, one more ball will be added onto the plate until there are three balls, which will increase difficulty. If at any time a ball falls off the disc or a castaway loses their footing on the log, they will be eliminated. The last castaway standing will win Immunity.
Previously On Survivor
The tribes merged and Cody saw just how many of his allies were still with him. D-Lamm and Cody would then try to get Ruth and Kyle back on their side. Cody would try to get Callie to join him when he failed to get Ruth. At the immunity, Cody desperately needed a win and was able to get one after just beating out Andrew. At tribal, D-Lamm's loyalty to Cody and the question of is this really how it will happen was discussed. When the votes came, the obvious was a reality as D-Lamm was voted out 8-2.
The tribe arrives back at camp following tribal.
|“||Tribal was crap. I am now in a tough spot here. I need to split up that alliance because I don't know if I can continue this winning thing for too much longer.||”|
- Your days are numbered Cody so you best not get comfortable.- Yul
- You are not in charge of things around here Yul.- Cody
- Sure I am.- Yul
- No you are not. Andrew is.- Cody
- I do what I want when I want to.- Yul
- "Yul, calm down.- Callie
- No. Cody needs to get over himself and learn that he isn't the boss of everything.- Yul
- You aren't either.- Cody
- No one is the boss of anything.- Callie
- I beg to differ. Had Andrew stayed out of other people's bussiness I wouldn't have to be in this situation.- Cody
- Well excuse me for trying to help some one you wrecked.- Andrew
- I didn't wreck anyone.- Cody
- You kinda did.- Courtney
- I'm out of here. Cody isn't going to man up to his actions then why bother.- Ruth
Ruth heads to the beach.
- I will man up to my actions. Yeah, I threw the tribal chalenges. Get over it. This is a game. I did what was best for me. That's it. Do you really think Andrew cares about all of you?- Cody
- I care about getting you out of here because everything you associate with goes bad.- Andrew
- Well sorry for playing a game.- Cody
- I'm playing the same game you are just with a different strategy.- Andrew
- And what is that?- Cody
- He is fixing you crap.- Yul
- And unlike you people respect Andrew.- Brownie
- Now all you have is that necklace. That is all that can save you right now.- Goliath
- Come on Kyle, help me out please.- Cody
- Why?- Kyle
- Wow. Cody knows the word please.- Yul
- Shut up Yul.- Cody
- No.- Yul
- Whatever. I am going to continue to win and watch you idiots fall apart.- Cody
- No you aren't.- Yul
|“||Yul does need to calm down sometimes. Cody is becoming a problem. If he does win again then somebody has to go in the alliance and Yul is at the center of that.||”|
|“||Ugh. Yul is really bugging me even more so now. I don't care if Cody gets immunity again or not. I want Yul gone.||”|
Andrew, Ruth, Goliath, and Callie are talking in the woods.
- I think we need to do something about Yul.- Callie
- Yul is fine. Just try to let it not bug you.- Andrew
- It has been bugging me for a long time.- Callie
- Yul is just being Yul.- Goliath
- Hey, if he is at Cody's throat then I am fine.- Ruth
- But what happens when Cody is gone? Who is he going to be on next.- Callie
- That depends.- Andrew
- Whoever makes him made.- Goliath
- First it was Jefember, then Jordan, now Cody. Everyone else here is apart of the alliance.- Callie
- I'm sure we can keep him calm after Cody leaves.- Andrew
- Cody is top priority.- Ruth
- I know but I worry about what happens if Cody wins the challenge.- Callie
- We will figure something out.- Andrew
- Yul does nothing but talk, talk talk. We are better off with out.- Callie
- Or better with him.- Goliath
- I just don't know if I can take much more of him.- Callie
- Just relax and not let it bug you.- Andrew
|“||Did I just hear Callie say Yul should go if Cody is safe again? Yul is our alliances deflector. If you get rid of the guy taking in the attention then that moves it towards you. If she keeps this up it could spell trouble.||”|
|“||Calie is worried that Yul is going to find a new target when Cody leaves. Relax, for all you know you might not be in the game to write down Cody's name to send him packing.||”|
The tribe arrives out in the water where a rotating log is perched up by two pillars on a platform.
|“||Welcome to today's reward challenge. Here is how it is going to work. You are going to split into two teams. After that you will go head to head against a member of the other team attempting to knock them off the log by spinning it around. Knock your opponent off and you score a point for your team. First team to three points wins reward. Want to know what you are playing for?||”|
|“||The winning team wil get a night away from camp underneath the stars. It is the perfect time to relax from the stresses of the game. We'll draw for teams and get started.||”|
After everyone is on a team with Cody sitting on the bench.
|“||On the orange team we have Andrew, Kyle, Ruth, and Yul. On the maroon team, Brownie, Callie, Courtney, and Goliath. Cody is sitting out and he will not have a chance to win the reward.||”|
Cody, "Figured that would happen."
|“||Can I get Ruth and Callie up first?||”|
Ruth and Callie get up onto the rotating log.
Jeff, "Survivors, ready...Go."
Ruth and Callie both begin trying to rotate the log in a different direction. Ruth is able to get it going her way. Callie loses her footing and falls off.
Jeff, "Callie is down. Ruth scores a point for the orange team. Yul, Goliath, you're up."
Yul and Goliath get up onto the rotating log.
Jeff, "Survivors, ready...Go."
Yul and Goliath both begin trying to rotate the log. Yul keeps on par with Goliath but Goliath suddenly changes the log a different direction causing Yul to fall.
Jeff, "Yul is down. Goliath scores for the maroon team. We are tied at one. Andrew, Brownie, you're up."
Andrew and Brownie get up onto the rotaing log.
Jeff, "Survivors, ready...Go."
Andrew and Brownie begin trying to rotate the log. Andrew quickly gets Brownie off balance. Brownie tries to save himself but can not as he falls off."
Jeff, "Brownie is off. Andrew scores for the orange team. Kyle, Courtney, you're up."
Kyle and Courtney get up onto the rotating log.
Jeff, "Survivors, ready...Go."
Kyle and Courtney begin trying the rotate the log. Kyle starts going way to fast leaving Courtney without a chance to save herself as she falls off."
|“||Kyle scores. Orange team wins reward.||”|
After everyone is back on the mat.
|“||Orange team, you will leave from here to your destination. I've got nothing for the rest of you. Grab your stuff and head back to camp.||”|
Callie, Brownie, Courtney, Cody, and Goliath arrive back at camp following the challenge.
- Well that was fun.- Callie
- Fun for who? I didn't get a chance.- Cody
- Nobody likes you.- Brownie
- Don't be mean.- Callie
- Guys listen. I want to make proposition to you. You guys help me take out Andrew and Yul. After they are gone, the next immunity challenge. I will throw it and you can vote me out.- Cody
- What?- Courtney
- Help me take out Andrew and Yul. Then you have one free shot to take me out.- Cody
- What makes you think we will believe you.- Goliath
- I'm desperate right now. I have nobody.- Cody
- I'll help you. Yul is really getting annoying.- Callie
- Thanks. Courtney.- Cody
- Well if Callie is I might as well.- Courtney
- Brownie.- Cody
- Andrew is leading things well. I'm in, I don't want to be fighting for third.- Brownie
- Goliath.- Cody
- Sure. Why not.- Goliath
- Thanks guys.- Cody
- No problem. Yul really needs to go first.- Callie
|“||Today has gotten a lot better for me. Before today, if they made a list of Survivor's most wanted gone any time they play, I would have literally been in all of the top ten slots. Now, not so much. If these fools think I will throw the challenge, they need a big reality check.||”|
|“||Do I trust Cody? No. Do I think he will throw the challenge after Andrew and Yul leave? No. I'm not stupid though. I only agreed because then they would add my name to the list of people to vote out.||”|
Reward Location Night
Andrew, Yul, Kyle and Ruth are just sitting around a fire looking up at the sky.
- I hope those guys don't start believing whatever Cody starts telling them.- Ruth
- That's what I'm worried about.- Andrew
- Then we vote them out.- Yul
- Yul, we only have four people here.- Ruth
- No one wants to work with Cody though.- Andrew
- I don't.- Kyle
- Yeah, but what about Callie?- Yul
- She worries me.- Andrew
- Is she close with Cody?- Ruth
- She fought to save Cody the one tribal. If anything she is the one person Cody can easily pull in.- Yul
- She does worry me in that sense but she has not shown any signs of really wanting to work with him.- Andrew
- But she could. What if all five of the ones back at camp rally together and vote us out.- Yul
- That would be bad.- Ruth
- They wouldn't all do that. I'm sure they aren't that stupid.- Kyle
- Kyle is right. Nothing Cody says should be trusted anymore.- Ruth
- But will at least one not trust Cody?- Yul
- I think so.- Andrew
- I hope so Andrew.- Yul
|“||We are all worried Cody can pull something out. I don't think he can. He is only around as long as I say Cody can be around.||”|
|“||Andrew is somewhat worried and somewhat not. It's my head likely on the line. I hope that they don't believe Cody's lies.||”|
Goliath is sitting at the shelter waiting as Andrew, Ruth, Kyle and Yul arrive back at camp. Cody and the rest are at the beach.
- We need to talk.- Goliath
- What about?- Andrew
- This isn't good.- Yul
- Cody has rallied Callie at least to his side.- Goliath
- What about the others?- Ruth
- I'm not sure.- Goliath
- I knew it. This isn't good.- Yul
- Relax Yul.- Andrew
- He's right. That's only two votes.- Ruth
- Are you sure Callie has joined Cody.- Kyle
- Yeah. Cody asked if we could help him vote out Andrew and Yul. Callie said she would and I don't think I saw any kind of doubt in her that she wouldn't do it.- Goliath
- I'm going to talk to her later.- Andrew
- Careful.- Goliath
- This is not good.- Yul
- If Cody does win again, then it might have to be Callie.- Andrew
Brownie walks up from the beach.
- How was the peace and quiet?- Brownie
- It was nice.- Yul
- It was very relaxing.- Andrew
- That's good. It was somewhat quiet over here.- Brownie
- That's cool. I hope Cody didn't give you much of a hard time.- Ruth
- He didn't.- Brownie
- He still has to go though.- Andrew
- I know.- Brownie
|“||Brownie is hiding something. I just can't figure out what it is right now.||”|
|“||Well this awkward. Goliath was sitting there talking with them before I walked up. I hope he didn't speak about our plan to blindside Yul No matter if Cody wins immunity or not.||”|
Andrew and Callie are up and out of the shelter.
- You wanted to talk.- Callie
- Just wanting to see where your head is at.- Andrew
- I'll be up front and honest. I want Yul gone.- Callie
- Why?- Andrew
- He is annoying. He will not shut up. I don't know how much more of him I can take at this point.- Callie
- I get it. Yul can be hard to handle sometimes.- Andrew
- You didn't spend time with him while Cody, Jordan, and JJ were in our tribe.- Callie
- No I didn't but I was there for everything else.- Andrew
- We started out with a full on yelling match. Between the four of them.- Callie
|“||Andrew talked to me about where my head was at. I told him upfront. I hope it doesn't bite me back but if that happens what can I do.||”|
Callie walks back to the shelter. Andrew soon follows. Andrew wakes Ruth and Goliath up.
- What's up?- Goliath
- Callie definitely was serious. She wants Yul out.- Andrew
- So what now.- Ruth
- If Cody wins immunity, Callie goes home.- Andrew
- Sounds good.- Goliath
- Alright.- Ruth
|“||Callie has now put herself in a bad spot. Cody can easily win again and that could spell her elimination. I'm pretty much a swing vote at this point.||”|
|“||Welcome to today's immunity challenge. Cody, I will take it back.||”|
Cody walks to Jeff, hands him the necklace, and walks back.
|“||Immunity is back up for grabs. For today's challenge you will each balance a ball on a flat disk while standing onto of logs in the ground. After 15 minutes we will add another ball and continue on. After 30 minutes we will add a third ball making it even harder. If at any point a ball fall off the disk or you step off the log you are out of the challenge. Last person standing wins immunity and is guaranteed a one and eight shot at winning this game. We will draw for spots and let's get started.||”|
After everyone is in the spots.
|“||On my go you will move your hands away from your ball. Survivors ready...Go.||”|
Everyone removes their hand from their ball.
No one has moved at all.
Kyle, "I'm bored."
Kyle throws up his ball and watches it fall.
Jeff, "And just like that, Kyle is out of this challenge."
Nobody has moved.
|“||You can relax now and grab the ball.||”|
Everyone relaxes, grabs another ball, and places them on the disk.
|“||On my go you will remove your hands from the balls. Survivors ready...Go.||”|
Everyone removes their hands from their balls."
Jeff, "This challenge is back on."
Courtney's disk wobbles and falls off her hand.
Jeff, "Courtney is out. Take a spot by Kyle."
Everyone is still focused on keeping the balls on the disk. Callie's balls are on separate sides. Cody's and Andrew's remain in the middle. One of Callie's balls then falls off the right side.
Jeff, "Callie is out. Take a spot on the bench."
No one else has moved.
|“||You can relax now and grab the balls.||”|
Everyone relaxes, grabs another ball, and places them on the disk.
|“||On my go you will remove your hand. Survivors ready...Go.||”|
Everyone removes there hand from their balls.
Jeff, "This challenge is back on. We will remain like this until one person remains."
Brownie fails to keep his disk steady and loses his balls
Jeff, "Brownie is out of the challenge."
Ruth has her balls on separate end. Goliath also has his at separate ends. Goliath moves his hand to bump a ball into the middle but causes another to fall off before he can do anything."
Jeff, "Goliath is out. He would have been out anyways if he had done what he tried to do."
Ruth gives Goliath a dirty look but moves her hand too much and loses her balls.
Jeff,"Ruth is out now."
Callie, Yul, Andrew, and Cody have not moved much. Callie's balls are all at one end. Yul's are at separate end. Andrew and Cody's are still in the middle. Callie tries to move the disk to get he balls into the middle but causes them to fall.
Jeff, "Callie is out."
Yul starts to hold a laughter but is caught off guard when one of his balls fall off the side.
Jeff, "Yul is out of the challenge. We are down to two."
1 hour 30 minutes
Andrew and Cody have still not moved an inch with their balls still in the middle.
Jeff, "We have been out here for an hour and a half doing this challenge. Andrew and Cody have yet to move at all."
Andrew and Cody still have all three of their balls in the center of the disk.
Jeff "We have been out here for 3 hours now."
Andrew's foot moves to the ground.
|“||Andrew stepped off. Cody wins immunity.||”|
After everyone is back on the mat.
|“||Cody, come get it.||”|
Cody walks up to Jeff and has the necklace placed on him.
|“||Cody, is safe tonight. For the rest of, one of you will become the first member of our jury. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. I will see you tonight.||”|
The tribe arrives back at camp following Cody's win.
- I think I'm going to be sick.- Ruth
- Well don't get too sick otherwise you wil have to be medically taken out.- Cody
- She is sick of seeing you a$$.- Yul
- Well Yul, you will only being seeing me for a short time now.- Cody
- IS THAT SO.- Yul
- Enough with the yelling.- Callie
- I see Cody with his only ally on his neck. So you giving that to someone so I can vote you out.- Yul
- Nope.- Cody
- Then I'll be in your face for three more days.- Yul
- Yul, shut up.- Callie
- No.- Yul
- Please.- Callie
- Congrats on the win Cody.- Brownie
- Don't be nice to him.- Yul
- Well now that Cody is safe somebody here is going home.- Andrew
- I pick Yul.- Callie
- You don't get to decide that.- Yul
- I get my vote and I hope it's the deciding vote too.- Callie
- You are not going to be taking me out.- Yul
- I wish Cody didn't win.- Ruth
- Well I did Ruth so deal with it.- Cody
- The point is somebody has to go now.- Goliath
- Please be Yul.- Callie
- I said you don't decide.- Yul
The tribe arrives at tribal placing their torches behind them before taking a seat.
|“||Welcome to tribal council. Cody, what has the reaction been like at camp following last tribal?||”|
- Yul has continued to be at my throat more than others.- Cody
- Yul, is Cody still on the outs?- Jeff Probst
- Big time. One person for sure wants to join him their but will see their exit tonight.- Yul
- Is that a threat?- Callie
- Oh no. It's a promise.- Yul
- I beg to differ. I count five votes coming towards you tonight.- Callie
- Who the f*** else do you got. No body likes Cody. He is a manipulative a$$hole.- Yul
- And you are annoying.- Cody
- Ruth, you are shaking your head.- Jeff Probst
- To know that possibly four people are believing Cody's lies. He threw the early challenges. He won't throw them now.- Ruth
- Sure I would.- Cody
- Then throw the next one.- Ruth
- What?- Cody
- He won't do it.- Andrew
- Of course not. He knows that any time he is without immunity he will go home.- Ruth
- I am confident in the group I have managed to get together.- Cody
- Then give me the necklace.- Kyle
- Hell no.- Cody
- Point proven.- Ruth
- Nothing has been proven.- Cody
- Well.- Goliath
- You did just say that you wouldn't give up immunity to show that you truly believe you won't go home.- Brownie
- Because why should I?- Cody
- To show that you do trust them.- Courtney
- I'm not stupid enough to do that. Besides, my group did say if I'm safe. If I give up immunity tonight I'm not safe.- Cody
- I'll vote Yul regardless.- Callie
- Yul, you have one vote from Callie and another from Cody likely. Does it worry you that three other people could be voting you?- Jeff Probst
- Of course but do you really trust that Cody will follow through with his agreement.- Yul
- That is something the three have to think about.- Brownie
|“||Well they have not much time left. It is time to vote. Kyle, you're up first.||”|
Kyle walks to the urn, places his vote, and walks back. He is followed my the rest of the tribe ending with Brownie.
|“||I'll go tally the votes.||”|
Jeff walks to the urn, grabs it and walks back.
|“||Once the votes have been read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.||”|
Yul...2 votes Yul
Calie...2 votes Yul, 1 vote Callie
Callie...2 votes Yul, 2 votes Callie
Yul...3 votes Yul, 2 votes Callie, 4 votes left
Callie...3 votes Yul, 3 votes Callie, 3 votes left
Yul...4 votes Yul, 3 votes Callie, 2 votes left
Callie...4 votes Yul, 4 votes Callie, 1 vote left
|“||Tenth person voted out of Survivor: Brazil and the first membet of our jury...Callie. You need to bring me your torch.||”|
Callie gets up, grabs her torch and walks to Jeff.
Jeff, "Callie, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go."
Callie walks out of tribal and into the night.
|“||If this tribal says anything, it's that nobody is safe and everyone is on the verge of being eliminated. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. Good night.||”|
Callie (5 votes)
Andrew, Goliath, Kyle, Ruth, Yul
Yul (4 votes)
Brownie, Callie, Cody, Courtney
|“||Like I said. You don't decide who goes.||”|
|“||I just can't take you any longer.||”|
|“||I don't trust Cody to keep his word.||”|
|“||Well this is the last thing I expected. One of the five flipped on us. ON the bright side I don't have to listen to Yul 24/7 anymore. Time to pick up my head and hope to see Yul soon. I'll take him being out of the game.||”|
Still in the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
Yul makes it his goal to find the other two who voted for him while Cody continues to fight his way through
The title is said by Cody on his position in the game if there was a list of Survivor's most wanted out.