|"Battle Of The Loud"|
|Previous||Who Wants It The Least|
|Next||The Border Between Right And Wrong|
This is the sixth episode of Survivor: Brazil
Immunity Challenge: Spin Cycle
Three members of each tribe will be strapped to a large wheel. Three other members will spin the wheel. As the wheel turns, the strapped tribemates will be submerged in a tub full of water, where they must grab a mouthful of water then spit it onto a tube. Once the tube was filled, a ball would be released. The ball would be used by the final tribe member to break five tiles. The first tribe to break all five tiles would win.
Previously On Survivor
With Kelly continuing to show wanting to leave but not wanting to quit, JJ blasted into her. Suz suffered a fall outside the shelter but vowed to continue no matter what. Over at Juventude, Jordan and Emilie were determined to figure out who talked about there plan to Yul. After a late night discussion it was found out that Andrew had overheard the original talk and Emilie vowed that Andrew would be after Yul. Andrew however once again heard everything. At the immunity challenge Sabedoria quickly pulled ahead and were able to hold onto the lead allowing them to break their immunity challenge loss streak. AT tribal, everything from the aftermath of Jefember quit to Andrew hearing the conversation and what he should or shouldn't have done. When the vote came a 3-3-2 tie between Jordan and Emilie caused a re-vote. Following the re-vote Emilie was sent home 5-1.
The tribe arrives back at camp following tribal.
|“||Tribal was a big bust for me. I was nearly voted out or I wasn't even close. These guys are just messing with me now.||”|
- That tribal was intense.- Yul
- Why was there a tie?- Jordan
- What do you mean?- Courtney
- I mean there is no idol in the game. We know that by now. There wasn't one last season either. So what was the point of the tie.- Jordan
- I don't see what you mean.- Courtney
- You didn't have to tie the f*****g votes. Just vote her out. Why get me involved?- Jordan
- Jordan calm down.- Andrew
- You are idiots.- Jordan
- We aren't idiots. We had a plan and you didn't.- Goliath
- Goliath shut up. You were supposed to be on our side of the vote. You too Brownie.- Jordan
- I want to make this tribe stronger.- Brownie
- The longer Yul stays the weaker this tribe gets.- Jordan
- Can we please argue about this tomorrow or something?- Andrew
- Go ahead and sleep. You hear what I say anyways.- Jordan
- You don't have to be rude.- Callie
|“||Ha. Jordan has gone off the crazy train. The girl is playing right into what Andrew thought would happen. THAT was the point of the tie vote.||”|
Everyone but Suz is outside the shelter around the fire. Suz is inside the shelter laying down.
- Suz are you sure you are alright?- Cody
- I'm fine. I just need to rest for a while.- Suz
- You have hit your back twice already. I think you should get it checked out or something.- Ruth
- Wait. Twice.- D-Lamm
- She hit it last night.- Ruth
- I'm fine. I don't need to get it checked out.- Suz
- Suz, we are all concerned.- Kelly
- Holy crap. Kelly is caring about something besides leaving.- JJ
- Yeah. I'm ready to fight through this game even if it is all for nothing.- Kelly
Suz gets up and tries to move.
- Just give me a minute.- Suz (holding in pain)
- No Suz. Lay back down.- Cody
- Just relax. I'll make the rice.- Ruth
Suz lays back down upset she can't do anything. Ruth grabs a pot and starts making rice.
|“||Suz is really upset that she isn't able to do anything. Right now we need her to relax and not make the injury worse. I do think she should still be checked out by medical.||”|
|“||Everybody is worried about me. I'm fine. I don't need medical to come check if I'm still good. I know I'm still good.||”|
Jordan is down at the beach just staring off into the water.
|“||After a good night sleep, I realized that I really am on my own in this game. Golaith and Brownie were with Yul the entire time. Courtney just does whatever Andrew ask. I'm sure Callie is with them as well.||”|
Courtney walks up.
- Hey everyone is eating bananas and beans if you want to come up and get anything.- Courtney
- Thanks, I'm just trying to figure this out. I'm all confused as to the whole tie vote thing.- Jordan
- I was as shocked as you were about the tie vote. I was told by Andrew to vote you so I just figured that everyone was.- Courtney
- We were going to come to you about voting out Yul but never had the chance. We were all panicked about who told them of our plan that we didn't go out and continue as normal.- Jordan
- I think they got what they wanted.- Courtney
- What do you mean?- Jordan
- You are all confused and flustered about the vote. You are so worried about the reason that you aren't trying to change your position in the game anymore.- Courtney
- Holy crap you're right. I need to get focused back on the game. Thanks Courtney.- Jordan
- No problem.- Courtney
Jordan and Courtney head back to camp.
|“||I feel bad for Jordan. Andrew wanted me to get Jordan's spirits back up so she isn't slowing the tribe down so I did.||”|
Back at camp, Andrew and the rest of the tribe are talking while eating.
- I don't see why you think it's a problem.- Andrew
- I don't. I just think it would be better if she was left out in the dark of the information.- Yul
- She is gonna be headed home anyways.- Brownie
- The least we could do is let her know.- Goliath
- Why are we talking about this? Courtney already left to go tell her.- Callie
- Not sure. Looks like they are back.- Andrew
Jordan and Courtney arrive back at camp.
- There is some left over beans and bananas if you want any.- Andrew
- Thanks. I'm just ready for what's next.- Jordan
- We all are.- Callie
- This game changes all the time.- Yul
Jordan grabs some of the beans and bananas out of the pot and begins eating with the tribe.
|“||The reason I want to keep Jordan's spirits up is because if something happens that changes the game then I can still have a chance at using her to my advantage.||”|
The tribes arrive at a field location.
|“||Sabedoria, getting your first look at the new Juventude tribe. Emilie, voted out at the last tribal council.||”|
- Suz, I notice you are holding onto your back a little bit. Is everything alright.- Jeff Probst
- I'm fine Jeff. I hit it a couple of times very hard but it's all good.- Suz
- Are you sure you don't want us to look at it? We have medical right outside waiting if anything is needed.- Jeff Probst
- I'll be fine Jeff. No need to worry.- Suz
- We have been doing our best to take care of her.- Cody
|“||Well not every one on your tribe will be able to continue doing that Cody. After 13 days out here, drop your buffs. We are switching tribes.||”|
Everybody looking around surprised take off there buffs and throw them down.
|“||Alright. Here is how this is going to work. We have fourteen numbered disks, out in the field. Each one has a buff underneath it. After everyone is in front of a disk I will have you lift the disk and grab your new buff. Everyone understand.||”|
|“||Then let's get started Cody, you're first.||”|
Cody walks into the field and stops in front of the 7 disk.
Goliath walks into the field and stops in front of the 10 disk.
Kelly walks into the field and stops in front of the 5 disk.
Callie walks into the field and stops in front of the 2 disk.
Suz walks into the field and stops in front of the 1 disk.
Andrew walks into the field a stops in front of the 13 disk.
Ruth walks into the field and stops in front of the 8 disk.
Yul walks into the field and stops in front of the 14 disk.
JJ walks into the field and stops in front of the 4 disk.
Jordan walks into the field and stops in front of the 12 disk.
Kyle walks into the field and stops in front of the 3 disk.
Brownie walks into the field and stops in front of the 11 disk.
D-Lamm walks into the field and stops in front of the 9 disk.
Courtney walks into the field and stops in front of the 6 disk.
|“||Everybody now bend down, lift your disk, grab your new buff and put it on.||”|
Everyone but Suz bends down, grabs there new buff and puts it on. Callie then walks over to Suz and gets her buff for her when she sees Suz struggling.
Jeff ,"Head to your new mat."
Suz, Yul, Callie, Cody, Goliath, Jordan and JJ head to the Juventude mat. Andrew, Kelly, Ruth, Brownie, D-Lamm, Kyle, and Courtney head to the Sabedoria mat.
|“||These are your new tribes. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. I'll see you all tomorrow.||”|
The tribe arrives at camp following the switch. Suz immediately heads for the shelter and lays down.
- Welcome to my camp.- Yul
- Your camp?- Jordan
- That's right. MY CAMP.- Yul
- Does it really matter whose camp it is?- Cody
- At least give us a proper welcome.- JJ
- I'll give you whatever welcome I f*****g want to give you.- Yul
- You should try to be nicer.- Jordan
- I. Don't. Want. To.- Yul
- Well maybe we don't want you in our camp.- JJ
- This ain't your camp to decide who stays and who goes. THIS IS MY CAMP.- Yul
- CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP I AM TRYING TO RELAX?- Suz
- YOU CAN RELAX WITH ME TALKING AND WHO SAID YOU COULD JUST LAY ON THE SHELTER.- Yul
- Yul, calm down. Her back is hurt.- Callie
- Well she better not hold us down in the challenges.- Yul
- She can do whatever she wants right now. Have some respect for the people older than you.- Cody
- Shut up clown.- Yul
- Oh god.- JJ
- I am not a clown. I am a police consultant.- Cody
- That is not a real job.- Yul
- Then what do you do?- Cody
- I'm a pharmacist. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT.- Yul
- I don't have a problem with what you do What I have a problem with is some young a$$ thinking he is better than everyone else.- Cody
- That's cause I AM better than you.- Yul
- You are far from better than me. I spent the past weeks throwing challenges just to get out who I wanted and nobody that worked with me questioned it. What did you do? Got somebody to quit because he was sick of you.- Cody
- I RAN THIS TRIBE.- Yul
- I beg to differ. Now I'm going to try to take care of my tribemates you do what you want. Goliath, anything.- Cody
- I'm staying out of this. If you want to continue this and find out the winner of the battle of the loud then that is fine with me. Suz, needs some attention and I think her back needs to be looked at.- Goliath
- I agree. Let's take care of Suz.- Callie
|“||Why did it have to be me that stayed with Yul. Andrew is the better one at handling him. Not me.||”|
|“||Yul came back to camp and started proclaiming his dominance. I need to find a way to get Andrew to help me calm him down.||”|
|“||Yul is a punk but he reminds me of Suz. Especially with that clown comment. I'm going to have to keep him around for a while.||”|
Everyone is sitting around the shelter. Andrew is watching from inside the shelter sitting beside Ruth.
- Well what do you guys think of our camp?- D-Lamm
- I like my old camp better.- Courtney
- I like that I don't have to deal with Cody or JJ anymore.- Kelly
- What kind of people were they like?- Andrew
- They were horrible. Suz would do a whole lot of talking bad about people but it was all fine because she did everything.- Kelly
- I need a break from this.- Ruth
Ruth heads to the beach.
- Why didn't you guys get along?- Brownie
- I stopped caring about the game. I made it obvious too. Now that they are on the other tribe, I don't care. I hate it out here.- Kelly
- I have to agree with them. The people here and the ones that have left before you all wanted to be here.- Andrew
- Except one.- Courtney
- I'm sure after she left she thought about how that was a mistake.- Andrew
- You can think of it how you want but I don't care. Cody ruined this game for me.- Kelly
- I'm going to go talk with Ruth.- Andrew
Andrew heads down to the beach.
|“||Andrew can think whatever. The first time we lose I will beg to be voted out.||”|
Over at the beach when Andrew gets to Ruth.
- What has you down?- Andrew
- It's nothing.- Ruth
- I'm a card player. I can see something is bothering you.- Andrew
- While Cody was here I would join them in what they were doing. I was not the kind of person I usually am. I want to now distance myself from that.- Ruth
- So you're usually a nice person.- Andrew
- Well you know how every state has that test that al the kids have to take. The state test.- Ruth
- Yeah I know about them. I hated it. It was always hard and none of it the teachers taught.- Andrew
- Well down in Texas I tutor kids in the state test. I love helping people and being a nice person. I want nothing to do with what Cody was doing.- Ruth
- I understand. It's a new start. When we get back together later we can take him out.- Andrew
- Thanks. Kyle will do whatever we need him to.- Ruth
- Nice, Courtney will as well.- Andrew
- Well that is four and that's all we need.- Ruth
- Yeah. Let's head back.- Andrew
- Alright.- Ruth
|“||I like Ruth. If she is wanting to now get rid of the person she used to work with because she isn't like that then I will happily join her in doing that.||”|
|“||Andrew is a great guy. I feel he is always looking out for people. That is some one I want to work with.||”|
Yul, Callie and Goliath are outside the shelter.
- Yul, can you please tone it down.- Callie
- Yeah. Jordan already is ready to get rid of you.- Goliath
- Ah dang. Yeah. I can try to tone it down.- Yul
- Thanks. We need to get through this so that we can unite with Andrew.- Callie
- What if he doesn't get to us?- Goliath
- We can't think like that. Andrew has Brownie with him. He also has Courtney. He just needs one more person and then he is fine. He can get that one person because he is Andrew.- Yul
- You're right. We don't need to worry about him but worry about ourselves.- Callie
- We need to find somebody so that we can get rid of Jordan.- Goliath
- "Yeah. She already is ready to take me out.- Yul
- So tomorrow sometime we need to try to get one of them with us.- Callie
- Sounds like a plan.- Goliath
|“||Today has just been a big work. First our alliance got separated. Second, Yul made a bad start with our new tribe. Hopefully tomorrow is better.||”|
The tribes arrive at a field location
|“||Welcome to today's immunity challenge. Andrew, I will take it back.||”|
Andrew walks to Jeff, hands him the idol and walks back.
|“||Immunity is back up for grabs. For today's challenge, three people from each tribe will be strapped to a wheel. Three other tribe members will rotate the wheel so that each person will be dropped into a tub a water. You will try to get a mouthful of water. You will then spit that water into a tube at the top. Once the tube is full, a ball will release. The last person will use the ball to break five tiles. The first tribe to break all five tiles wins immunity. Losers, tribal council tonight were someone will be voted out of this game. I'll give you a minute to strategize and we will get started.||”|
Both tribe gather and discuss the challenge. After everyone is in their spot.
|“||Alright. On the wheel for Jventude, Callie, Jordan, and Suz. On the wheel for Sabedoria, Courtney, Kyle, and Brownie. Spinning the wheel for Juventude, JJ, Yul, and Goliath. Spinning the wheel for Sabedoria, D-Lamm, Ruth, and Kelly. That leaves Cody for Juventude to break the tiles and Andrew for Sabedoria. Survivors ready...GO.||”|
Both teams begin spinning their wheel. Juventude having no trouble spitting water into the tube while Sabedoia struggles a bit.
Jeff, "Juventude is off to a great start. Sabedoria better pick it up."
Suz spits water into the tube hitting the half way point. Sabedoria starts to close in the gap having hit the half way mark soon after. Juventude is however not slowing down and hits three quarters of the way.
Jeff, "Juventude is flying through the first part. Sabedoria is falling behind."
Sabedoria hits three quarters of the way done. Callie spits in the final amount for Juventude as the tube fills dropping the ball fo Cody to pick up. On their way down to watch, Suz falls backwards hitting the stairs.
Jeff, "Cody can begin attempting to break the tiles. Sabedoria is really behind now. Suz, are you alright?"
Suz, "I'm fine just continue."
Cody begins tossing the ball hitting the first tile on his first try. Sabedoria fills up their tube allowing Andrew to get their ball.
Jeff, "Cody hits the first tile. Andrew is now throwing for Sabedoria."
Cody and Andrew both throw their balls. Both ending up breaking a tile.
Jeff, "This is now neck and neck. Cody has three left. Andrew has four."
Andrew manages to break another tile when Cody misses.
Jeff "And just like that we are tied up."
Cody and Andrew continue to toss the ball both missing before Cody manages to break another tile. Andrew then hits one soon after.
Jeff, "Andrew and Cody each have two left."
Andrew and Cody continue throwing both easily able to hit their forth tile. Cody then runs up grabs the ball at runs to the mat. As soon as both feet touch he turns his head and throws the ball breaking the final tile.
|“||With that throw, Juventude wins immunity.||”|
After everyone but Suz is back on the mats. Suz still leaning against the stairs.
|“||Juventude safe tonight. Come and get the idol. Sabedoria, I will see you guys tonight where some one will be voted out of this game. Suz, since you aren't getting up, stay behind we are getting medical to take a look. The rest of you grab your stuff and head back to camp.||”|
Suz, "I'm fine. Just give me a minute."
- Alright Suz. We have Dr. Ramona Salins with us and she is going to have a look.- Jeff Probst
- First, we need to get her sitting up and not laying down on her back.- Dr. Salins
Two of the medical team grab Suz' arms and lift her up. Suz cringes in pain as they are pulling her up.
- Right away just with her sitting up there is a problem. Suz, I'm going to touch parts of your back I want you to tell me if it hurts or not.- Dr. Salins
- Fine.- Suz
Dr. Salins puts a finger on Suz' back right were the rib cage area would be.
- Yeah that hurts.- Suz
- So, what's going on?- Jeff Probst
- Just by touching and barely pushing on here. There is definitely a broken bone or two with the back of her rib cage. Anytime she has to bend that area she will be hurting. It will need surgery to fix.- Dr. Salins
- So are you pulling her from the game?- Jeff Probst
- Yes. If she stayed all she would be able to do is lay in the shelter. She would not be able to do any of the challenges.- Dr. Salins
- Alright.- Jeff Probst
- Let's get her on a stretcher and get her out.- Dr. Salins
|Removed from Challenge Area|
| EVACUATED DUE TO SEVERE BACK INJURY:|
The tribe is sitting around outside the shelter. Nobody is talking to each other.
|“||When we got back to camp there was no celebration. The was no excitement that we won. Everyone had is Suz alright on there mind.||”|
Jeff walks up to the camp from the woods.
- Where is Suz?- Callie
- Suz has been pulled from the game so that medical can get a better assessment on her back and so that she can get surgery on it.- Jeff Probst
- That sucks.- JJ
- So wait. We now only have six people on our tribe.- Cody
- Yes. I'll see you in a couple days or so.- Jeff Probst
Jeff heads out of the camp.
- Well this sucks.- Yul
- Suz was a great person to have around.- Goliath
- And just like that the tribes are tied again.- Cody
- Dang.- Callie
|“||Suz leaving puts a big hole in my plan. I was going to see about getting Jordan to team up with me and taking out Yul or something but now I have rethink this.||”|
Everyone but Ruth is hanging around the shelter.
- Thank god we lost that challenge.- Kelly
- I am starting to get why they threw the challenges.- Brownie
- Oh shut up. The challenges were thrown because of Cody. I hate it out here.- Kelly
- Then leave.- Andrew
- "Why? I can just get voted out and save somebody else leaving.- Kelly
- Do what you wish but you could easily end up staying somehow.- Brownie
- If she stays then something is seriously wrong here.- Courtney
- Just tell me how to vote and I'll be fine.- Kyle
Ruth walks up from the beach.
- Kelly just leave now or you can stay and help us take out Cody when we get the chance.- Ruth
- Oh please. You have been so up Cody's a$$ this whole time. Saying you want to take him out. That's a laugh.- Kelly
- You are not helping your situation Kelly.- D-Lamm
- I don't care.- Kelly
- If she wants to go what is to stop her.- Andrew
- Taking out a weaker player would be helpful to the tribe.- Brownie
- I'm the weakest person here.- Kelly
- No you're not.- Andrew
- I can be.- Kelly
The tribe arrives at tribal placing their torches behind them before taking a seat.
|“||Welcome to tribal council. Brownie, how are things going with the new tribe?||”|
- Everything has been a complete opposite of our old tribe.- Brownie
- How so?- Jeff Probst
- At our old camp everyone tried while here Kelly has been waving a white flag the whole time we have been at camp.- Andrew
- Hell yeah.- Kelly
- Ruth, last time you were here Kelly was ready to leave. Andrew is saying that she still is?- Jeff Probst
- Oh big time. Instead of trying to find people to help her take out Cody. Which there are some. She just lays down and is ready to leave.- Ruth
- Courtney, what is your thoughts on this?- Jeff Probst
- If she wants to go then let's vote her out right now. Leann showed she didn't want to be here and what happened?- Courtney
- We voted her out. I'm ready to do the same here.- Brownie
- Kelly, everyone is saying let's take her out. Is there anything that says let me stay. I want to be here.- Jeff Probst
- No. I'm sick of this chit. D-Lamm is like Cody's second in command. Ruth was the third.- Kelly
- I'm done with Cody and his antics.- Ruth
- D-Lamm, Ruth just said she is done with Cody and his antics. Does that worry that because Kelly said you were the next in charge that it could be you?- Jeff Probst
- If Kelly was willing to fight to stay then yeah I would be scared.- D-Lamm
- Andrew, would you say D-lamm could be in trouble if Kelly wanted to fight?- Jeff Probst
- Very much so.- Andrew
- Brownie?- Jeff Probst
- I would think so.- Brownie
- How about you Courtney? Would D-Lamm be in trouble if Kelly was gonna fight.- Jeff Probst
- He would be in a very tough spot.- Courtney
- Kyle, what are your thoughts?- Jeff Probst
- Kelly wants to go so it'll be her but if she didn't then it very well could be D-Lamm.- Kyle
- Kelly, everyone is saying D-Lamm would be on the chopping block. Does that make you want to say that you do want to be here.- Jeff Probst
- I've seen this show before. They aren't willing to vote out D-Lamm. I can fight but it would be all for nothing.- Kelly
- You should fight.- Brownie
- I don't want to. Let's get this vote over with already.- Kelly
|“||Well since you don't want to try and fight then why don't we. It is time to vote. Courtney, you're up first.||”|
Courtney walks to the urn, places her vote and walks back. She is followed by the rest of her tribe ending with Ruth.
|“||I'll go tally the votes.||”|
Jeff walks to the urn, grabs it and walks back.
|“||Once the votes have been read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.||”|
Kelly...2 votes Kelly, 1 vote Ruth
Kelly...3 votes Kelly, 1 vote Ruth, 3 votes left
|“||Sixth person voted out of Survivor: Brazil...Kelly. You need to bring me your torch.||”|
Kelly gets up, grabs her torch and walks to Jeff.
Jeff, "Kelly, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.
Kelly walks off out of tribal and into the night.
|“||An easy vote was made by a persons lack of caring. Not all votes will be like this. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. Good night.||”|
Kelly (6 votes)
Andrew, Brownie, Courney, D-Lamm, Kyle, Ruth
Ruth (1 vote)
|“||I would save you if you wanted to fight.||”|
|“||Good bye. Thanks for making the vote easy.||”|
|“||I don't believe you would save me for a second but hey I'm gone so I don't care.||”|
|“||The second they realize that Cody is dangerous they will take out his minions and be done with him.||”|
Still in the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
A contestant goes back to his old tricks. While another continues to figure out which side of thing she must be on.
The title was said by Goliath on the argument after the tribe swap.