|Birth Date||March 26, 1980|
Bobby Dawxon is a contestant in Survivor: Nevada Mountains.
- Name (Age): Bobby Dawxon (33)
- Tribe Designation: Table
- Current Residence: Reno, Nevada
- Occupation: Carpenter
- Personal Claim to Fame: Eh, my carrier, I guess.
- Inspiration in Life: My girlfriend, for sure.
- Hobbies: I run a lot and play a lot of strategic board games. And I volunteer at a gun shop once in a while.
- Pet Peeves: Unfair people, cheaters.
- Three Words to Describe You: Strong, strategic, ahead.
- If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A gun for hunting, a machete for getting coconuts and stuff. Eh, and a satellite phone so I could call for help.
- Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I'm strong and strategic, and I know I can win it.
- Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Again, I'm strong. I can take on everything, man.
- Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People will probably see me as a big threat and want to vote me out. What does it matter if I just win all challenges?
Survivor: Nevada Mountains
|Bobby's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Table Tribe Immune|
|4||Table Tribe Immune|
|8||Marcus|| Al, Helle, Lysander, Marcus, |
Nellie, Trenton, Rob
|Voted Off, Day 24|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.