Name (Age): Chloe Thompson (41)
Tribe Designation: Goyaves
Current Residence: Pittsburg, PA
Occupation: Real-Estate Agent
Personal Claim to Fame: Raising three kids.
Inspiration in Life: My ten-year-old son, Andrew. He was diagnosed with autism at the age of two, but that didn't stop him from doing everything we hoped he'd be able to do.
Hobbies: Playing with my kids, reading.
Pet Peeves: People who judge others based on outer appearance, and women who wear too-revealing clothing.
3 Words to Describe You: Calm, fair, and diplomatic.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? My kids, my husband, and a toothbrush.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I'm a complete original. I don't think I'm particularly similar to anyone. If you think of someone, get back to me.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The money.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I've survived the troubles that have been thrown at me for the past few years. If I can survive life, who's to say that I can't survive Survivor?
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I'll be able to sway the jury into voting for me to win, even though I was the one who voted them out in the first place. I'm able to convince others to do what I want.
At the beginning of the game, Chloe was placed on the Goyaves tribe. She was in an alliance with Rodger, Louie, and Joel. When the tribe lost the first two challenges, Chloe's needed swing votesHolly and Abbie in order to vote out Regan, who was currently controlling the tribe. The swing votes decided to vote out Louie, Chloe's ally. This was the beginning of Chloe's downfall in the game.
Chloe searched for the Hidden Immunity Idol on Night 3, but she couldn't find it. When Goyaves lost the next immunity challenge, Chloe assumed that Joel would go home, because he had been rude to Regan's alliance. But Rodger had done some fancy manuevering, which ended up sending Chloe home in a 5-3-1 vote.
|Chloe's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Regan|| Regan, Harvey, Holly,|
|Voted Out, Day 6|
- After Survivor: Guadeloupe, Chloe got divorced with her husband. She has yet to find a new husband.
- Despite being only 41, Chloe was the oldest woman on the Goyaves tribe, and the oldest woman in Survivor: Guadeloupe overall.
- Chloe is the only female of Goyaves not to vote for Louie Sinticki at some point in the game.
- Of course, it is worthy of note that Louie only lasted the first Tribal Council, and Louie and Chloe were in an alliance, so there was no circumstance during the game where she could vote for him.
- Chloe is the only female of Goyaves not to be affiliated with or a member of the Sweetheart Alliance at some point of the game.
- Chloe is the only female of Goyaves to be over the age of thirty.