|"Closer and Closer"|
|Season||Survivor: Battle of the Ages|
|Previous||It's Time to Set Fire to the Rain|
|Next||And the Noose Tightens Around His Neck|
Previously On Survivor...
After voting out Marquis, seven of the Pamati members celebrated his elimination. Erick swore to get revenge for him by making it to Day 39. At the reward challenge, Erick's teammates, Kamryn, Quinlan, and Ulrich decided to throw it, allowing Astor, Garnet, Genette, ans Zak to enjoy a nice spa day. After the reward challenge, Erick tried to get information from Kamryn and Ulrich on why they threw the challenge, but they decided against it pissing him off even more.
At the immunity challenge, Garnet, Quinlan, and Erick were all battling for immunity. Garnet and Erick did really well with th peg box, but an error caused Garnet to lose immunity to Erick. Public enemy #1 was safe from the vote and automatically in the final seven. At camp, Kamryn called out Garnet's failure to plan for this, but Ulrich decided to sacrifice himself. Though many were against it, they, along with Erick, voted him out at a 7-1 vote. Seven remain, who'll be voted out tonight?
Reward Challenge: Survivor Auction
Immunity Challenge: Memory Quiz
Answer nine questions based on the eliminated players of the season. The first three people with six points move on. In the final round, the three castaways must organize the eliminated players in the correct order of elimination. First person to get the order correct wins immunity.
The new Pamati tribe returns to camp, silent, as if they were mourning the loss of a loved one.
|“||Returning to camp, everyone was dead silent. I think it was because Ulrich was voted out last night, but I'm not sure why Erick was silent.||”|
The tribe gets some sleep.
The next day, in treemail, all seven received envelopes with their names on it. Inside these envelopes are $500 in increments of $20. The treemail stated they were to bring these to the challenge area.
The tribe arrives to the challenge area. Jeff was there, along with a bench, table, and gavel.
- Welcome guys. Rather than a traditional reward challenge, we have an auction. You received $500 in treemail. All bidding will be increments of $20. The auction will end without notice. So our first item up for grabs is a delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich.- Jeff
- 20!- Erick
- 60!- Astor
- 100!- Erick
- 120!- Astor
- 200!- Erick
- 200 dollars going once. Twice. Sold to Erick for $200.- Jeff
Erick goes to Jeff an gets the sandwich. He begins to eat it.
- The next item will stay covered.- Jeff
- 300!- Garnet
- 380!- Kamryn
- 400!- Garnet
- 440!- Zak
- 500!- Kamryn
- Sold to Kamryn for $500. You've won a delicious piece of lasagne, you can share it with one other person.- Jeff
- Alright, Astor, let's enjoy this.- Kamryn
The two enjoy the lasagne. Jeff pulls out another item.
- The next item for sale is a slice of pepperoni pizza.- Jeff
- 100!- Erick
- 140!- Zak
- 200!- Erick
- 260!- Zak
- 260 going once. Twice. Sold to Zak.- Jeff
Zak gets his slice of pizza. Jeff pulls out another item.
- The next item for sale is a plate of donuts with hot coffee.- Jeff
- 500!- Genette
- Genette spends all her money on a plate of donuts and hot coffee.- Jeff
Genette gets her donuts and coffee. Jeff pulls out a covered item.
- This item will remained covered until it is sold.- Jeff
- 20!- Erick
- 100!- Garnet
- 300!- Erick
- 300 going once. Twice. Sold to Erick- Jeff
He opens the covered item. It is a note saying he can send someone to Exile Island. He chooses Genette to go to Exile Island. Jeff doesn't pull out another item.
- The next item isn't something I can pull put, but it is a shower complete with shampoo and soap.- Jeff
- 400!- Astor
- 480!- Garnet
- 480 going once. Twice. Sold to Garnet.- Jeff
Garnet heads for the shower, a yard behind Jeff. She begins to shower. Jeff pulls out another item.
- This item in an-- Jeff
- 500!- Quinlan
- Quinlan gives all his money to an advantage in the next immunity challenge.- Jeff
Quinlan gets the advantage. Garnet returns from her shower. Jeff pulls out another item
- The next item is two hot dogs and french fries.- Jeff
- 20!- Garnet
- 160!- Astor
- 220!- Zak
- Going once. Twice sold to Zak.- Jeff
Zak grabs his second item. Jeff pulls out the next item. The item is covered.
- This item will remain covered, but it is for the whole tribe, and you have 60 seconds to eat it.- Jeff
- 320!- Astor
- 320 going once. Twice. Sold to Astor. This auction has ended. Enjoy.- Jeff
Astor uncovers the item, revealing to be a chocolate cake. The six tribe members begin to rip the cake, enjoying every single bite. After their sixty seconds are up, they return to camp.
Meanwhile, on Exile Island, Genette come to the fork in the path. She chooses the right, comfort, path.
|“||I already know that Kam's got the idol. There's not use for the left side of Exile, but only me, her, Astor, and Garnet know that.||”|
The next day, Kamryn has a meeting with Astor and Garnet.
- So what's this meeting for Kamryn?- Garnet
- We know that all six of us can't go to the finals. So I've called a meeting because me, you, Astor, and Genette are going to be a final four alliance.- Kamryn
- Shouldn't Genette be here before we make a final four alliance.- Astor
- I agree making a final four alliance with the fourth gone, doesn't make much sense.- Garnet
- Relax, I'll ask her later, and if she declines, I'll get someone else.- Kamryn
- Fine. I guess I'll join your alliance.- Garnet
- I'll agree to it, too, Kamryn, dear.- Astor
- Good. We'll be closer and closer the final four before you know it.- Kamryn
|“||I really do want myself, Genette, Astor, and Garnet in the final four, mainly because it'll be easy to get rid of Garnet and then Astor wins the final immunity, and me and Astor are sitting in the final two. I simply convince the jurors to give me the million because Astor was just there and just an extension of me. Then I get the million and move to New York or LA to get a good journalism career.||”|
The next day the final seven were summoned to the challenge are for their next immunity challenge.
- For today's challenge, you'll answer nine questions based on the eliminated players of the season. The first three people with six points move on. In the final round, the three castaways must organize the eliminated players in the correct order of elimination. First person to get the order correct wins immunity. But first, Erick I gotta take it back.- Jeff
- Here.- Erick
- Immunity is back up for grabs, but Quinlan has an advantage for this challenge. Now read to the other what your advantage.- Jeff
- For your advantage, you move on to the final round, skipping the first round of the challenge completely.- Quinlan
- Quinlan will skip the first part of the challenge, meaning that on the first two to get six points move on. Alright, let's begin.- Jeff
The castaways are all given a booklet with the nine eliminated castaways' names.
Jeff: "First question: Who was the oldest person this season?"
Erick, Garnet, Zak, Genette, and Kamryn answer Charmaine. Astor says Yorick.
Jeff: "Astor is the only one incorrect, so Erick, Garnet, Zak, Genette, and Kamryn get a point. Second question: Which castaway wasn't voted off this season?"
Everyone answers Willie.
Jeff: "Everyone's correct. Erick, Garnet, Zak, Genette, and Kamryn, you all have 2 points. Astor you only have one. Third question: Who racked up he most points this season?"
Erick, Garnet, and Genette answer Marquis. Zak, Kamryn, and Astor say Ulrich.
Jeff: "Only Erick, Garnet, and Genette are correct. All three are in the lead with three points. Zak and Kamryn still have two. Astor only has one. Fourth question: Who's profession is a zookeeper?"
Erick says Qiana. Garnet, Genette, Kamryn, Zak, and Astor say Ivan.
Jeff: "Erick is the only one correct. He leads with four points. Garnet and Genette have three, Zak and Kamryn have 2 points, and Astor only has one. Fifth question: Who is ex-military?"
Erick, Garnet, Genette, and Zak say Yorick. Kamryn and Astor answer Shanika.
Jeff: "Yorick was the correct answer. Erick currently has five points, Garnet and Genette have four, Zak has three, Kamryn has two, and Astor still has one. Astor since you there's no way for you to catch up, you can sit out. Sixth question: Who was the only one to stay on Atiu after the mutiny?"
Everyone says Ivan.
Jeff: "You are all correct. Erick has six points, meaning he'll move on. Since Genette and Garnet have five points, they'll be the only ones to answer this question: Who was the last person voted out before the absorption?"
Garnet says Octavia. Genette says Shanika.
Jeff: "Garnet, you've earned a spot in the final round."
Quinlan, Erick, and Garnet are all given boards with nine slots. Under each slot is the day number they were eliminated. They look at the nine castaways and begin to put them in order. After a few minutes, they all finish at the same time. Jeff checks each one of the boards. He starts with Garnet's. Garnet is incorrect, switching Yorick and Shanika. He checks Erick's board. He is also incorrect, he also swaps Yorick and Shanika. He finally checks Quinlan.
- Quinlan wins immunity!- Jeff
- Yes!- Quinlan
- He has a one in six shot of winning this game. You guys have the afternoon to figure out who'll be leaving the game tonight. You can return to camp.- Jeff
The Pamati tribe returns to camp. Kamryn quickly sets her and Genette aside.
- Listen Genette, I have a proposition for you. You, me, Garnet, and Astor in the final four. I've told Astor and Garnet already, and they're in. How about you?- Kamryn
- We're still getting rid of Erick tonight right?- Genette
- Oh yes we are.- Kamryn
- Then I'm in.- Genette
- Thanks.- Kamryn
At sunset, Pamati heads off to tribal council. At tribal council, they put their torches behind them and take a seat. Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, and Ulrich walk into the tribal council area. Ulrich is wearing a red shirt, red shorts, white and red shoes, and a red hat. He also appears to have a haircut.
- Introducing the members of the Jury, Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, and Ulrich voted out at the last tribal council. Alright, Garnet has any plans changed since last tribal council?- Jeff
- No Jeff, Erick is still public enemy number 1.- Garnet
- Jeff, since we all know I'm leaving, can we cut to the chase and vote? I'm not trying to be rude, but it's really obvious I'm leaving tonight.- Erick
- Alright then, Quinlan are you going to give up immunity?- Jeff
- Nope.- Quinlan
- With that it's time to vote, Kamryn you're up.- Jeff
One by one, everyone votes. After the votes have been cast, Jeff goes and retrieves the urn.
- If anyone has a hidden immunity idol, you may play it. Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. First vote, Erick. Erick. Next vote, Erick. Ninth person voted out of Survivor: Battle of the Ages and the fifth member of the Jury......
- (bleep) you all.- Erick
- Erick, the tribe has spoken.- Jeff
- Piss off, Probst.- Erick
- Well in the words of Coach, you've officially stain the dragon. Good night. You can return to camp.- Jeff
Pamati leaves the tribal council area and return to camp.
|Tribal Council 9:|
Erick (6 votes)
Astor, Garnet, Genette, Kamryn, Quinlan, & Zak
Garnet (1 vote)
|“||Finally, the villain is out.||”|
|“||Garnet, this vote is because you stole my alliance days ago. Bitch.||”|
|“||Hopefully we can have some peace.||”|
|“||For Ulrich you bastard.||”|
|“||Easiest vote, ever.||”|
|“||Without immunity, you're screwed. Leave, now.||”|
|“||Here's your one of the six nails for youre coffin.||”|
|“||Whatever, these idiots got rid of me so what? Now they have to betray one another. Next tribal council will be fun to watch.||”|
Still In the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
- Kamryn's plan is in action.
- Garnet tells Zak of the final four alliance.
- Can Garnet keep her allegiance to alliance friend Kamryn or long-time partner Zak?
- The immunity challenge is the first original challenge in my fanons. However, it does have some roots in challenges that have the remaining castaways remember the previously eliminated castaways.