|Birth Date||July 14, 1977|
Earl Hansen is a contestant in Survivor: Nevada Mountains.
- Name (Age): Earl Hansen (36)
- Tribe Designation: Table
- Current Residence: Phoenix, Arizona
- Occupation: Teacher
- Personal Claim to Fame: Oh, that's hard to say. There's a lot that I'm proud of, so let's just leave it by that.
- Inspiration in Life: There is a lot of great people in my life. It's probably those people that inspire me the most.
- Hobbies: A lot. I like reading, sailing, fishing, hiking, you name it. I'm ready for it all.
- Pet Peeves: I don't like going and talking behind people's backs.
- Three Words to Describe You: I consider myself to be cheerful and happy. And probably helpful too.
- If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I'd have to bring a good book. I'd probably bring a boat and a fishing rod too, so that I could catch some fish.
- Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Well, obviously, I'd love to win the prize. But besides that, it would just be cool, you know?
- Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have some experience with stuff like Survivor. You know, competitions and surviving. I don't think I'll get in that much trouble.
- Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I hope I can just win all challenges. That way I don't have to worry about the tactical game.
Survivor: Nevada Mountains
|Earl's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Table Tribe Immune|
|4||Table Tribe Immune|
|11||Marcus||Al, Gene, Marcus, Trenton|
|14||No Tribal Council|
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.