|Season||Santa Cruz Islands|
|Namesake||The easternmost island of the nation|
|Tribe Type||Original Tribe|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Temotu on Day 21|
|Lowest Placing Member||Olivia Ellis (18/18)|
|Highest Placing Member||Andrew Green (Winner)|
Fatutaka is a starting tribe from Survivor: Santa Cruz Islands. It is known for being one of the worst tribes in Survivor history as it only won two out of eleven pre-merge challenges and having only two original members, Andrew Green and Jordan Owens, reach the merge.
- Alvin Drew Jr., a retired Air Force colonel and former astronaut from Washington, D.C.
- Andrew Green, a waiter from Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Andrew Savage, an attorney and returning player from Chicago, Illinois.
- Chase Ingraham, a personal trainer from Dallas, Texas.
- Gaby Moreno, a musician from Los Angeles, California.
- Jordan Owens, a student from Smyrna, Tennessee.
- Olivia Ellis, a student from Georgetown, Kentucky.
- Roger Parsons, an insurance agent from Melbourne, Florida.
- Suzanne Drolet, a yoga instructor from San Francisco, California.
On Day 16, there was a tribe switch that between Fatutaka and Temotu, evening the numbers of each tribe to six.
- ► Alvin Drew Jr.
- ► Gaby Moreno
- ► Katherine Webb, a model and TV personality from Montgomery, Alabama.
- ► Mike Gregory, a police officer from Summerville, South Carolina.
- ► Robert Stineman, a theatre director from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- ► Troyzan Robertson, a swimsuit photographer and returning player from Miami, Florida.