|Birth Date||February 6, 1989|
Gertha Brythenberg is a contestant in Survivor: Nevada Mountains.
- Name (Age): Gertha Brythenberg (24)
- Tribe Designation: Table
- Current Residence: Colombus, Ohio
- Occupation: Fitness Instructor
- Personal Claim to Fame: I don't know. I'm proud that I've climbed a mountain, so there's that.
- Inspiration in Life: My boyfriend and the people around me.
- Hobbies: I like to hang out with my friends, but also going on adventures with my boyfriend.
- Pet Peeves: Nothing, I think. Can't think of anything.
- Three Words to Describe You: Kind, quiet, adventurous.
- If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I'd like to have my boyfriend by my side. Also a book and something to make fire with.
- Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: It's an adventure, and I love adventures.
- Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I'm ready for whatever happens. I'm adaptable, so that's good too.
- Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I can play tactical and that could get me to the final 3. And then I'm strong in the competitions, and of course, I'm nice so people wouldn't vote me off.
Survivor: Nevada Mountains
|Gertha's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Table Tribe Immune|
|4||Table Tribe Immune|
|10||Marcus|| Marcus, Gene, Al,|
Helle, Nellie, Trenton
|Voted Off, Day 30|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.