|"Hasn't Caused Too Many Problems"|
|Previous||Stop The Immunity Run|
|Next||Running Out Of Plays|
This is the thirteenth episode of Survivor: Brazil
Reward Challenge: Brazilian Shuffle
Divided into three teams survivors will play a version of shuffleboard with their loved ones. The person who gets closest to the bulls-eye scores a point for his or her team. First team to four points wins reward.
Reward:The loved ones will join them at camp for the rest of the day
Immunity Challenge: Puzzled Pictures
Castaways must Climb up a pole to grab 1 of three bags. They will then open the bag dump out 25 puzzle piece of a picture of somewhere in Brazil. The fist 4 to do this move on to the second round. In the second round they will climb up a taller pole to grab a bag if 50 puzzle pieces and do the same as before. The first 2 to finish the picture move on to the final round. In the final round they must climb up one last pole and grab a bag of 100 puzzle pieces. The first person to solve the final picture wins immunity.
Previously On Survivor
With his only ally left unknown Cody was stuck between Brownie and Goliath as to who he could trust. Andrew however was under the impression Cody knew who was with him and proposed they split the votes should Cody be safe. At the auction all eyes were on an advantage with Cody running up bids and being stuck with cow blood instead of trading for rice and beans for the tribe. At the immunity challenge, Cody, Andrew and Yul were very close with Cody able to pull out the win after Andrew made a wrong turn. At tribal, Goliath and Brownie heavily denied involvement in voting for Yul. When the votes came Cody decided Brownie was the one who betrayed him sending Brownie to the jury 4-3.
The tribe arrives back at camp following tribal.
|“||So I survived tribal just barely but the nature of the vote now puts me right on the same level as Cody as far as being a target. I didn't even do anything wrong.||”|
- You are done Goliath. Done.- Yul
- I get it Yul. You have been saying that since the vote. I have never voted for you to leave.- Goliath
- I don't believe you.- Yul
- Well that is fine. You have never listened to reason before. Andrew is the only one you have ever listened to.- Goliath
- That is not true.- Andrew
- I listened to you a little when Andrew wasn't on my tribe.- Yul
- I listen to Ruth.- Kyle
- No one cares Kyle.- Goliath
- Hey, don't be mean to Kyle. You are the one in deep s*** right now.- Yul
- And I'm only here because Cody voted to keep me. Do you get it? Cody is not some one to be trusted.- Goliath
- I know that and you aren't either.- Yul
- Yul, calm down.- Ruth
- He won't stay calm. If I'm to be voted out then whatever. I will fight my but off to stay because I know I didn't vote for you to leave ever.- Goliath
|“||This is working out better than I thought. If Goliath truly wasn't ever on my side then he is now. All apart of my plan to take out Yul and Andrew.||”|
|“||Goliath better hope COdy doesn't continue to won because he is gone if he does. Nobody goes against me and stays in this game because of it.||”|
Yul, Andrew, Ruth and Kyle are hanging out around the shelter.
- Goliath better keep his eyes out me cause I'm coming for him.- Yul
- It does make sense that it was Goliath. He was in the same tribe as Cody and Callie at one point.- Andrew
- Let's not talk about that girl.- Yul
- Why not?- Ruth
- Then I'll lose focus on getting rid of Cody and Goliath.- Yul
- You really want them gone.- Kyle
- We all do Kyle. We all do.- Ruth
Goliath walks up from the beach. Yul just stares at him.
- So has Cody got back from the woods.- Goliath
- What do you care?- Yul
- I just want to know.- Goliath
- Why so you can try and plot another vote against me.- Yul
- That never happened.- Goliath
- He is still getting challenge mail.- Andrew
- I could have gotten it.- Yul
- True.- Ruth
- At least now we don't have to deal with Cody.- Goliath
- Shut up. I'm sure you love Cody.- Yul
- I do not. I have never voted with him.- Goliath
- Quit lying. We caught you.- Yul
Cody walks out of the woods.
|“||On this phone is videos from your loved ones. Take a listen and then head to the following location.||”|
–Cody (Reading the note)
Yul turns on the phone.
|“||Hey Kyle, hope you are doing good out there and talking to people. Would hate to see that you didn't say much to anyone and didn't make any friends.||”|
|“||Ruth, hope you are enjoying it out there. The kids miss you and I'm not that good at helping them on the test as you are. Bring home the money.||”|
|“||Andrew, me and the boys have a bet going right now. I said you have this game down and they don't believe me. You better be proving me right.||”|
|“||Zach you lovable buffoon. If I hear that you have massively messed up your game and you have no chance anymore then I will kick your butt back in there.||”|
|“||Yul I hope your mouth hasn't got you in too much trouble. You better win. I hope you are doing just fine on your own or I will have some words for you.||”|
Cody turns off the phone.
- That's enough of those let's head on out.- Cody
- I wanted to see what that girl had to say about you.- Yul
- Too bad.- Cody
- Let's just go.- Ruth
- Thank you.- Cody
The tribe arrives at a field location.
|“||Welcome to today's reward challenge. Here is how this is going to work. You will be split into three teams of four. You will take turns...||”|
Cody "Teams of four? Jeff, there are only six of us here."
Jeff, "Well then I should bring out your teammates for the challenge. Come on out Patrica. Cody's."
Cody "Dang it."
Patrica walks out, runs over to Cody and slaps him upside the head.
Jeff, "Next up is Kyle's son Dave."
Dave walks out, runs over to Kyle and gives him a hug.
Jeff, "How about Yul's sister Sarah."
Sarah walks out, runs over to Yul and gives him a hug.
Jeff, "Let's bring out Ruth's husband Jim."
Jim walks out, runs over to Ruth and gives her a kiss on the cheek.
Jeff, "Now for Andrew's poker buddy. Come on out Taylor."
Taylor walks out. runs over to Andrew and tackles him to the ground."
Jeff, "And finally Goliath's sister Sierra."
Sierra walks out, runs over to Goliath and gives him a hug.
|“||Now as I was saying earlier. You will take turns play a version of shuffleboard. The goal is to get it in the highest value. The person who does this scores a point for there team. The first team to score four points wins reward. Want to know what you are playing for?||”|
Everyone but Cody, "Yes."
|“||The winning teams loved ones will join you at camp for the rest of the day leaving tomorrow morning. We will draw for spots and get started.||”|
After everyone is in their teams.
|“||Alright. On the purple team we have Yul, Ruth, Sarah and Jim. On the maroon team we have Cody, Goliath, Patrica and Sierra. On the orange team we have Andrew, Kyle, Taylor and Dave. Let's get the first group.||”|
Yul, Cody, and Andrew step up.
Yul pushes the puck and lands on 8.
Cody pushes the puck clear off the board.
Andrew pushes the puck and lands on 9.
Jeff, Andrew score a point for the orange team. Ruth, Goliath, and Kyle. You're up."
Ruth walks up, pushes the puck and lands on the 7.
Goliath walks up, pushes the puck and lands on the 10.
Kyle walks up, pushes the puck and lands on the 6.
Jeff, "Goliath score a point for the maroon team. Purple-0, Orange-1, Maroon-1. Sarah, Patrica, and Taylor. You're up."
Sarah walks up, pushes the puck and lands on the 6.
Patrica walks up, pushes the puck and lands on the 9.
Taylor walks up, pushes the puck and lands on the 8.
Jeff, "Patrica score a point for the maroon tribe. Purple-0, Orange-1, Maroon-2. Jim, Sierra, and Dave. You're up."
Jim walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 10.
Sierra walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 10 also pushing Jim's to 7.
Dave walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 9.
Jeff, "Sierra score a point for the maroon tribe. Purple-0, Orange-1, Maroon-3. Yul, Cody, and Andrew. You're up."
Yul walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 10.
Cody walks up, pushes the puck clear on the board.
Andrew walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 9.
Jeff, "Yul score a point for the purple team. Purple-1, Orange-1, Maroon-3. Ruth, Goliath, and Kyle. You're up"
Ruth walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 8.
Goliath walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 7.
Kyle walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 7.
Jeff, "Ruth score a point for the purple team. Purple-2, Orange-1, Maroon-3. Sarah, Patrica and Taylor. You're up."
Sarah walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 9.
Patrica walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 10.
Taylor walks up, pushes the puck and lands on 9.
|“||Patrica scores. Maroon team wins reward.||”|
After everyone is back on the mats.
|“||Cody and Goliath will have their loved ones join them at camp. The rest of you must say goodbye to yours now. Grab your stuff and head back to camp.||”|
The tribe arrives back at camp following the challenge.
- Well have fun with her. I'm off to somewhere else.- Cody
- "I'm so glad I get to be here with y'all and Zach.- Sierra
- Who is Zach?- Kyle
- That's me.- Goliath
- I thought you were Goliath.- Yul
- I said my friends call me Goliath. She calls me by my first name.- Goliath
Cody walks out of camp towards the beach.
- Cody gets on my nerves sometimes.- Patrica
- He gets on all of ours.- Yul
- Quiet Yul.- Ruth
- Oh you have no idea. I hope he hasn't caused too many problems for you guys.- Patrica
- Well let me start with.- Yul
- Yul shut up.- Goliath
- You are not the boss of me.- Yul
- He has had his times were he has caused problems for us.- Andrew
- Figures. If he wasn't so good at closing cases he wouldn't even be near the station.- Patrica
- Closing cases. You mean he actually is a police consultant.- Kyle
- Yes. What did you think he was?- Patrica
- A clown.- Yul
- Yul. Cody has been hard to handle.- Ruth
- He always is. I'm thinking of making him pull himself from the game.- Patrica
- NO WAY.- Cody
Cody walks back up.
- I have to much in this to leave now.- Cody
- Then start being a little nicer.- Patrica
- No. These guys show me no respect so I won't show them any.- Cody
- Well you did throw nearly every challenge pre-merge.- Ruth
- It was for the betterment of the tribe.- Cody
- Ha.- Yul
- No it wasn't.- Kyle
- Should I leave?- Sierra
- No stay here.- Yul
- There are people gone that would have loved to play but because of you they just quit.- Ruth
- At least I didn't cause someone to actually say I quit.- Cody
- You were close enough.- Andrew
- That's it. Cody you are leaving the game.- Patrica
- No. You may be the boss of me at the station but out here I have no boss.- Cody
- You listen to me. You are leaving.- Patrica
- No. I am staying and I am winning.- Cody
|“||Cody really is hated by people. Even his boss doesn't like him. He is so gone soon.||”|
|“||This is why I didn't want her to come to camp. She always ruins my fun. Not this time. I am staying and winning this game.||”|
|“||If Cody does leave then it gives me a bigger shot to win. Even though I am on the bottom of things I can still pull this off.||”|
Yul, Andrew and Ruth are up out of the shelter.
- I love that Cody is hated outside this game.- Yul
- Well we know that it is Goliath or Cody going home next.- Andrew
- I so badly want it to be Cody.- Ruth
- Do you think his boss is really going to pull him from the game.- Yul
- Maybe.- Ruth
- I don't think she will.- Andrew
- I hope she does. That way I don't have to vote him out.- Yul
- But what happens to the game dynamics if she does. Jury already started.- Andrew
- True. If she pulled him then it would be one less jury member.- Ruth
- They won't let her pull him.- Yul
- Pretty much. We are just going to have to get him out.- Andrew
- We can beat him easily.- Yul
- We have yet to beat him yet.- Ruth
- We will get him. We just need the right challenge.- Andrew
- True. He has done well it all kinds of challenges though.- Ruth
- Doesn't mean he is unbeatable.- Yul
- We did come close the one challenge.- Andrew
|“||After a good cool down we realized Cody isn't going to be pulled from the game so we are going to have to outplay him the hard way.||”|
|“||As much as I wish Cody would get pulled out by his boss. I know it won't happen.||”|
Everyone is up and out at the beach waving goodbye to Patrica and Sierra.
- Bye now.- Cody
- It was great getting to know you guys.- Patrica
- Work hard Goliath.- Sierra
- Yul, make Cody work for that win he wants.- Patrica
- He won't win.- Yul
- Sure I will.- Cody
- No you won't. I have got you beat.- Yul
- You can not beat me.- Cody
- Watch me. I will beat you and send you onto the jury.- Yul
- We will beat you eventually.- Ruth
- Yul is not sending me anywhere. I will send him to the jury.- Cody
- Bring it on Cody.- Yul
- Sierra, I'll be fine.- Goiath
Sierra and Patrica walk off. The tribe then head back to camp.
- How many times do I have to tell you? You can not beat me.- Cody
- Sure I can. I just need the right challenge to do so.- Yul
- Give me any challenge and I will beat you hands down.- Cody
- Alright let's do it.- Yul
- You are going down Yul.- Cody
- I've got you covered clown man.- Yul
|“||Yul really thinks he can beat me. He has another thing comeing if he thinks he has me beat.||”|
Goliath is sitting at the beach just staring off.
|“||I'm worried that if Yul doesn't beat Cody or if anyone doesn't beat Cody. That means I'm going home.||”|
Cody walks up.
- Worried that you are going home.- Cody
- Of course. I've seen how good you are.- Goliath
- Relax. I talked with Kyle earlier and He said in his usual tone that he would be willing to vote Yul with us.- Cody
- Are you serious?- Goliath
- Dead serious. So even if I win you aren't going home.- Cody
- That's awesome. I don't know how to thank you for this.- Goliath
- Don't worry about it. You will find a way I'm sure.- Cody
- But if it's is a deadlock tie then what?- Goliath
- Then Andrew, Ruth and Kyle have to draw rocks. You are still safe at that point.- Cody
- That is awesome. This day has gotten better and better.- Goliath
- It's the least I could do for you.- Cody
- You have done more for me than I could ever hope for.- Goliath
- I know.- Cody
|“||Cody gave me a glimmer of hope. I can only hope that he is true to his word and isn't blowing smoke up my butt.||”|
|“||Goliath thinks that I talked with Kyle and will save him. Sorry dude but this is every man for himself. You are dead in the water and if you think you are safe then you won't worry too much about the challenge and it will be much easier for me to win.||”|
The tribe arrives at a field location.
|“||Welcome to today's immunity challenge. Cody I will take it back.||”|
Cody walks up to Jeff, hands him the necklace and walks back.
|“||Immunity is back up for grabs. For today's challenge you will climb up one of these poles and grab a bag of puzzle pieces. You will then open the bag and solve the picture. The first four to solve the picture moves on to the next round. In the next round you will climb the next highest poll and do the same as the first round however the amount of pieces has double. The first two to finish the picture move on to the final round. In the final round you must climb the highest pole and grab the bag of puzzle pieces. The amount has once again double. The first person to solve the picture wins immunity and is guaranteed a one and five shot at winning this game. We will draw for spots and get started.||”|
After everyone is in their spots.
|“||This is for immunity. Survivors ready...Go.||”|
Everyone runs to the first pole and begins trying to get the bag of pieces. Andrew get his first. He is followed by Yul, Cody and Ruth.
Jeff, "Andrew has his bag of pieces. Yul has his bag. Cody has his bag. Ruth has her bag. Kyle and Goliath need to pick it up. This first puzzle only has 25 pieces."
Andrew works on his puzzle until he finishes it. Goliath and Kyle still van not get their bag.
Jeff, "Andrew moves on to the next round. We have three spots left."
Cody waves for Jeff. Yul does so soon after. Goliath finally gets his bag.
Jeff, "Cody's moving on. Yul is moving on. One spot left. Goliath as a lot of ground to make up."
Ruth motions for Jeff. Kyle manages to get his bag.
Jeff, "Ruth is moving on. Goliath, Kyle, take a spot on the bench."
After the remaining for are in their spots."
Jeff, "On my go you will begin climbing the second highest pole. This puzzle has 50 pieces in it. Survivors ready...Go."
Everyone runs to the second pole. Cody, Andrew, and Yul waste no time getting their bag. Ruth slides off."
Jeff, "Cody, Andrew and Yul each have their bag. We are looking for two people to move on."
Andrew, COdy, and Yul start working on the puzzle. ANdrew and Cody are flying through it while Yul is having a little trouble. Ruth manages to get her bag.
Jeff, "Ruth has her bag. Everyone is working on the puzzle. Andrew and Cody are really getting things going."
Andrew and Cody continue to go back and forth on placing pieces into there spot. Yul is really struggling now. Ruth is also lost.
Jeff, "Yul and Ruth are falling out of this challenge."
Andrew places in the last of his pieces. Cody soon follows.
Jeff, "Andrew is moving on. Cody is moving on. Yul, Ruth, take a spot on the bench."
After Andrew and Cody are in their spots.
Jeff, "This is the final round. For immunity, survivors ready...Go."
Andrew and Cody rush up the final pole quickly grabbing their bag of puzzle pieces.
Jeff, "Andrew and Cody both have their bags. This puzzle has 100 pieces and it makes a picture just like the others."
Andrew and Cody continue to work on the picture. Not one of them is slowing down. They just continue to go back and forth placing pieces down.
Jeff, "This challenge requires a lot of thinking. Neither player wants to lose this close to the end."
Andrew and Cody continue to match each other in placing down pieces. Both having finished three forth of the picture."
Jeff, "This is going to be close. Nobody getting lost or confused. No one is struggling."
Andrew and Cody continue to match each other. Cody then out of nowhere sppeds up and places down the last few pieces before Andrew and calls for Jeff.
|“||Cody thinks he has is. He does. Cody wins immmunity once again.||”|
After everyone is back on the mats.
|“||Cody, come and get it.||”|
Cody walks to Jeff and has the necklace placed on him.
|“||Cody is safe at tonight's tribal council. As for the rest of you somebody will be voted out of this game. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. I'll see you tonight.||”|
The tribe arrives back at camp following Cody's win.
- I am getting tired of this.- Yul
- Well I for one am loving this.- Cody
- Why can't we just beat you and get get of you?- Yul
- Face it Yul. I'm too good for you to stop.- Cody
- I almost had him again.- Andrew
- You tried hard Andrew.- Ruth
- I couldn't even get my bag open before you guys had me beat.- Kyle
- You did good Andrew.- Goliath
- Shut up Goliath. You're on the chopping block after all.- Yul
- I'm not going home this time Yul. I will be here for another few days.- Goliath
- No you won't. Cody is too scared to give up immunity to save you so you are going home.- Yul
- I'm not going anywhere and I never voted for you at the one tribal.- Goliath
- Yeah you did. You got caught and now you are paying the price.- Yul
- I'm not paying anything. I'm in this spot cause you won't listen to reason.- Goliath
- I don't need to here your lying reason.- Yul
- Relax Yul.- Andrew
- Okay. He will be gone soon anyways.- Yul
- No I won't.- Goliath
The tribe arrives at tribal placing their torches behind them before taking a seat.
|“||We will now bring in the members of our jury. Callie, Courtney and Brownie, voted out at the last tribal council.||”|
Callie, Courtney and Brownie arrive at tribal and take a seat on the other side.
- Cody, once again you are safe tonight. How does it feel?- Jeff Probst
- It feels nice that these idiots can't stop me from winning.- Cody
- I will stop you eventually.- Yul
- No you won't- Cody
- Goliath, how was it having your sister at camp for the day?- Jeff Probst
- It was nice. I feel she was more welcomed than Cody's boss was.- Goliath
- Kyle, how was the welcoming for Cody's boss?- Jeff Probst
- Cody wanted nothing to do with her. You could tell at the challenge.- Kyle
- How so?- Jeff Probst
- He wasn't trying to win.- Andrew
- I knew she would try and take me out of the game. I was right.- Cody
- She would have never been able to.- Ruth
- Ruth, did Patrica want to take Cody out of the game?- Jeff Probst
- Yes. She was ready to take him out but Cody fought back and she just told us to send him on his way out.- Ruth
- I tried to beat him today but once again fell short.- Andrew
- Goliath, at the last tribal you were on the chopping block. Is that still the case?- Jeff Probst
- Very much so. I don't think I will be leaving tonight though.- Goliath
- Why is that?- Jeff Probst
- I have faith that people are being honest with me.- Goliath
- Ha. You weren't honest. You voted for me to leave once and now are ready to do it again.- Yul
- This will be the first time will have voted for you.- Goliath
- See. He is admitting to wanting me out.- Yul
- Andrew, is this a striaght up vote? Goliath goes home.- Jeff Probst
- Pretty much. He chose his side and he has to deal with what path it gave him.- Andrew
- I swear I did not vote Yul.- Goliath
- No one believes you Goliath. You are done.- Yul
|“||With that it is time to vote. Kyle, you're up.||”|
Kyle walks to the urn, places his vote and walks back. He is followed by the rest of the tribe ending with Ruth.
|“||I'll go tally the votes.||”|
Jeff walks to the urn, grabs it and walks back.
|“||Once the votes have been read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.||”|
Goliath...2 votes Goliath
Yul...2 votes Goliath, 1 vote Yul, 3 votes left
Goliath...3 votes Goliath, 1 vote Yul, 2 votes left
|“||Thirteenth person voted out of Survivor: Brazil and the fourth member of our jury...Goliath. You need to bring me your torch.||”|
Goliath gets up, grabs his torch and walks to Jeff.
Jeff, "Goliath, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go."
Goliath walks out of tribal and into the night.
|“||With only five people left there is not much time left to make a move or take out an enemy. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. Good night.||”|
Goliath (5 votes)
Andrew, Cody, Kyle, Ruth, Yul
Yul (1 votes)
|“||This is only the first time I'm voting for you and I'm sure it won't be the last.||”|
|“||Good bye little traitor. I hope to send your buddy Cody out next.||”|
|“||Well I guess I was given false hope that I would survive. I had been nothing but honest with them and I was a victim of Cody outplaying them. Hopefully they can beat him in a challenge.||”|
Still in the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
Cody gives one more effort to turn the tides on Andrew and Yul.
The title is said by Patrica about Cody's actions.