|"I Do Not Concede!"|
|Season||Survivor: Ghost Island|
|Previous||It's Time to Knock That Bitch Down a Peg|
|Next||Six Days, Six People|
Previously on Survivor...
With the unexpected elimination of Melissa, Colin was left as the last Marau standing. As Colin wept, Alec and Hilbert kept their mouths shut, to avoid what people will say about them eliminating Melissa. Samantha was, surprisingly the only one, to be furious. She was upset that Alec and Hilbert left her because she lost her power.
At the reward challenge, the castaways were subjected to a majority rules competition. During the challenge it was obvious Samantha would not be winning, as she consecutively got her rope cut. Ultimately, Kenni won the reward and took Xane with her. The two enjoyed the classic Lord of the Flies and got to chow down on some snacks. When they got back to camp, Hilbert and Alec approached the two of them, wanting to join their alliance to get rid of Samantha. Both men suggested if Samantha won immunity, then Ashleigh would go. Both agreed, but decided that Alec and Hilbert were first to go if Samantha had immunity.
At the immunity challenge, the castaways had to build a fire high enough to burn through a rope. Although there were different approaches, Samantha won her third immunity in a row. At tribal council, Alec and Hilbert's reasoning for getting rid of Melissa was revealed. Though everyone in the Joint Alliance agreed Melissa could win, they believed she should still be in the game. Rebeckah and Colin even mentioned how much of an honor it was to play with Melissa. Despite their pleading, Alec was eliminated with five votes. Seven remain, who will be voted out tonight?
Reward Challenge: Survivor Auction
Immunity Challenge: Chimney Sweep
Brace yourself between two walls while standing on tiny footholds above the ground. After an hour, step down to smaller footholds. After two hours, step down to the smallest footholds, less than a quarter of an inch wide. Only arms and feet can touch the wall. Last one left wins.
Returning from tribal council, the tribe is silent going to camp. Samantha is happy, and Hilbert is upset about the vote.
|“||Last night, one of my backstabbing allies, Alec, was eliminated. I am ecstatic about this. I don't care about Alec, he is nothing but a poser and a loser. As long as I've got immunity, I'm untouchable.||”|
|“||Alec was eliminated last night. If Samantha wins immunity, I'm screwed. She's gotta go. She's like an STD you live with everyday. Votes against her are like medicine.||”|
After making a fire, the tribe gets some sleep for tomorrow.
The next day, the Tekivu tribe receives tree mail. With the tree mail comes seven envelopes with the castaway's names on them. They are instructed to open the envelopes at the challenge site. The final seven go to the challenge area, where there is a bench, a table where Probst is and and gavel on the table.
- Today, we're doing something differently. All seven of you were given $500 in your envelope. You will use that $500 to bid on items you would like. First item we have is a plate of salmon with tartar sauce, onion rings, and a refreshing soda.- Jeff
- $40!- Samantha
- $60!- Rebecakah
- $150!- Xane
- $190!- Samantha
- $210!- Xane
- $210 going once. Going twice. Sold to Xane.- Jeff
Xane claims the fish and begins to eat it.
- The next item up for bid is an ice cream sundae.- Jeff
- $75.- Kenni
- $160.- Ashleigh
- $160 going once. Going twice. Sold to Ashleigh.- Jeff
Ashleigh claims the ice cream sundae, and begins to eat it. Xane is finishing up his salmon.
- The next item up for bidding will remain covered.- Jeff
- $500!- Samantha
- Samantha throws all her money onto a mystery item.- Jeff
Samantha uncovers the mystery item, and much to her chagrin the mystery item is a pitcher of dirty river water. She sits back down, angry that she blew all her money on it.
- Forth item up for grabs is an advantage to the next immunity challenge.- Jeff
- 150!- Xane
- 200!- Rebeckah
- 340!- Ashleigh
- 450!- Kenni
- 450 going once, twice. Sold to Kenni for 450.- Jeff
Kenni gets up and takes the scroll containing the advantage and returns to the bench.
- Next item up for grabs will remain covered.- Jeff
- 50!- Ashleigh
- 170!- Rebeckah
- 180!- Xane
- 190!- Rebeckah
- 190 going once, twice. Sold to Rebeckah.- Jeff
Rebeckah uncovers the item revealing a plate of spaghetti and meatballs with two slices of French bread. She takes the meal back with her and enjoys it.
- The next item will remained covered as well.- Jeff.
- 500!- Hilbert
- Hilbert wastes no time and puts all his money on letters from home.- Jeff
- Thank you.- Hilbert
- If anyone else would like a letter from home, you have ten seconds to decide.- Jeff
- For 340, I'll take my letter.- Ashleigh
- I'll use all 500 to buy a letter.- Colin
- Going once, twice. Sold to Hilbert, Colin, and Ashleigh for all their remaining money.- Jeff
Colin, Ashleigh, and Hilbert all claim their letters. All three are teary and sad reading their letters.
- This is the last item up for grabs. An entire pizza.- Jeff
- $100.- Xane
- $200.- Rebeckah
- $250!- Xane
- 250 going once, twice. Sold to Xane. However there is a twist, this is for the entire tribe. When you are done with the pizza, you can return to camp.- Jeff
Xane grabs the pizza, brings it back to the others, and everyone begins to pig out on it.
Tekivu later returns to camp, and prepares a fire for boiling water. All of a sudden, Samantha begins to yell at Kenni.
- You (bleep) (bleep). You stole my advantage from me!- Samantha
- Samantha, I got the advantage fair and square. You blew all your money on a mystery item. That's not my fault you did that.- Kenni
- You all (bleep) conspired against me in that auction! I should've gotten the advantage! It is always a covered item!- Samantha
- Samantha, shut the (bleep) up! You are nothing but a spoiled brat! You're in a place where you're uncomfortable and you don't like it.- Rebeckah
- You're (bleep) right I don't like it. When we're done with this game, you're all getting sued!- Samantha
- On what grounds?- Xane
- The grounds of conspiring against me! You (bleep) (bleep).- Samantha
- Samantha, that is the lamest reason for someone to sue. It's Survivor. Everyone's conspiring against everyone.- Hilbert
- All of you will pay.- Samantha
Samantha leaves the camp and heads toward the rocky part of the beach.
|“||I know that bitch Kenni stole my advantage. Advantage or not, I'm going to win. They'll be forced to go after one another it's perfect! *laughs evilly*||”|
Early in the morning, Samantha is up. She, within a few minutes, has a huge fire going. Samantha grabs both a bucket of water and the pot of rice and bean. She pours the entire pot of rice and beans into the fire. She quickly pours the water on the fire, putting it out and return the pot where it was, and goes back to the shelter.
|“||If I'm going to leave, I'll go out with a bang. These people are my bitches. I will treat people like they're nothing and I'm fine with it.||”|
Later in the morning, both Xane and Colin are up. Colin begins a fire while Xane is off to get water. Colin has the flame going within a minute or so, and Xane returns with water. Colin finds the pot, and opens it to find nothing. Rebeckah is up and by the fire by this point as well.
- Xane, we have a problem, we have no rice.- Colin
- You've got to be kidding. We had a little over a half a pot last night.- Xane
- I'm not kidding.- Colin.
Colin hands over the empty rice container to Xane, who inspect it. Hilbert, Kenni, and Ashleigh come over to the fire pit.
- Hey, guys. What's up?- Hilbert
- We have no rice.- Xane.
- What? I made rice last night. We still had a lot left over.- Kenni
- Who would do such a thing?- Ashleigh
- I think I know. Samantha. She's usually up early in the morning, but I guess she had a late night since she's asleep.- Rebeckah
- We still have the eggs from the hens. There'll probably be only a few though.- Colin
- Hopefully we have enough fruit to last us the last couple of days.- Kenni
- Well, me and Xane will check on the chickens while Kenni and Ashleigh check on the fruit supply. Rebeckah and Colin keep an eye on Samantha.- Hilbert
|“||I cannot believe the nerve of Samantha. She disposed of the remaining rice supply we had. She needs to be punished, otherwise that self-righteous, self-centered bitch will keep acting this way.||”|
Xane, Hilbert, Kenni, and Ashleigh check their food supplies. Rebeckah and Colin keep an eye on Samantha. A few minutes later, Hilbert and Xane return with a single egg. Ashleigh and Kenni return with disappointed faces.
- All we found was a single egg. All the others disappeared.- Xane
- All the fruit is gone. We have nothing to eat.- Kenni
Kenni begins to cry. Rebeckah comforts her and takes her away from the camp.
|“||I cannot wait to vote Samantha out. She's nothing but a (bleep) who should be living with daddy rather than being out here.||”|
The next day, the Tekivu tribe receives tree mail, instructing them to go to the challenge site. The final seven arrive at the site, and Jeff explains the challenge.
- Come on in guys! First things first, Samantha I gotta take the necklace back.- Jeff
- We all know I gonna win this again.- Samantha
- Once again, immunity is back up for grabs. Today, brace yourself between two walls while standing on tiny footholds above the ground. After 30 minutes, step down to smaller footholds. After one hour, step down to the smallest footholds, less than a quarter of an inch wide. Only arms and feet can touch the wall. Last one left wins. Kenni, you won an advantage in this challenge. Would you please read it.- Jeff
- For this advantage, you get to join your comrades one hour in. If everyone is eliminated by that time, you win immunity.- Kenni
- Everyone, but Kenni, let's get started.- Jeff
Everyone, execpt Kenni, who has a one hour advantage, is bracing themselves between two walls. The challenge begins.
Elapsed Time: 30 minutes
Thirty minutes have passed, and only Rebeckah is struggling. Rebeckah decides to drop out of the challenge.
Elasped Time: 1 hour
An hour has passed, Kenni begins the challenge, and everyone else shifts down a foot hold. Ashleigh's foot falls off the foot hold, eliminating her. Only five remain.
Elasped Time: 2 hours
Another hour has passed, and everyone, except Kenni who goes to the second foot hold, moves to the lowest foot hold. Everyone is still hanging on.
Elapsed Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
Fourty-five minutes have passed, and many are struggling. Colin is shaking tremendously. Samantha and Xane are shaking a little. Hilbert is struggling a little. Kenni is completely still. Colin shakes too much, causing his arm falls off one of the walls, and he falls. Colin is eliminated, and Four remain.
Elapsed Time: 3 hours 9 minutes
Twenty-four minutes pass, and Samantha and Xane are struggling a lot. Hilbert is struggling a bit more. Kenni is still not struggling. Xane falls, eliminateing him. Samantha also shakes tremendously, falling off. After it is announced Samantha is out, Hilbert is distracted and falls.
- KENNI WINS IMMUNITY!- Jeff
- I won? I won immunity!- Kenni
- Congratulations, Kenni you have a one in six chance of winning this game. I'll be seeing you a tribal council tonight, you can head back to camp.- Jeff
Tekivu returns to camp, Kenni is overjoyed with winning immunity. This causes Samantha to scramble.
|“||Holy crap, I got immunity. This is exciting. I just slayed the dragon by winning this. The bitch is going home, which is a double bonus.||”|
Samantha gathers up Colin, Ashleigh, and Hilbert.
- Guys, I really need your help tonight. I'm voting Rebeckah tonight, but I need votes.- Samantha
- Why do you want Rebeckah out so bad?- Hilbert
- And on that same note, what about a revote?- Ashleigh
- I want Rebeckah out because she's the goat for Xane and Kenni. They're gonna get me and wipe the rest of you out. The revote won't matter, because I won't have a penalty vote for it. It'll be 3-2, and Rebeckah goes home.- Samantha
- Ok.- Ashleigh
- Fine.- Colin
- Alright.- Hilbert
- Thanks guys, you won't regret it!- Samantha
Samantha leaves the three of them and heads for the latrine. Colin, Ashleigh, and Hilbert continue talking.
- She's so (bleep) delusional if she thinks we're voting with her.- Hilbert
- She is. She burned the rice and got rid of the remaining food supply we had.- Ashleigh
- She's done like dinner tonight, that two-faced bitch.- Colin
At sunset, Tekivu heads for the tribal council area. Upon arriving, everyone puts their torches behind them and take a seat. Danny, Shaniqua, Frank, Melissa, and Alec walk in the tribal council area, and take a seat on the jury bench. Alec is wearing a green t-shirt, a leather vest, blue denim jeans, and leather boots.
- Introducing the members of the jury. Danny, Shaniqua, Frank, Melissa, and Alec voted out at the last tribal council. Last time, Samantha was in trouble, but got immunity, causing you to vote out Alec instead. Colin, is Samantha on the chopping block tonight?- Jeff
- Nothing's changed at all. She's definitely on the chopping block tonight.- Colin
- Kenni, can you shed some light on why Samantha is hated so much?- Jeff
- She's a control freak. She freaked out after we built the shelter at Totolo. She ruled Totolo like an iron fist. She bitches about everything. And finally, she burned both the rice supply and got rid of the fruit we collected.- Kenni
- Those are big reasons to get rid of her, but Hilbert, wouldn't with that kind of attitude, she'd be the perfect person to bring to the end?- Jeff
- They are, but living with Samantha is like living in hell. Plus with her immunity track record, she's a challenge threat.- Hilbert
- Ashleigh, has there been any talk about getting anyone else out?- Jeff
- There has, but I'm safe where I am.- Ashleigh
- Xane, hearing this who do think the other person on the chopping block is?- Jeff
- Possibly myself or Hilbert. We're the only two to have no votes, and we're definitely strong and smart people.- Xane
- Rebeckah, you've received one vote at the past two tribals, any idea why?- Jeff
- I'm not sure why someone would vote for me. I'm no challenge threat. I'm not a strategy bot. I have no sympathy story to give to the jury.- Rebeckah
- You just said the reasons why someone would vote for you. Kenni and Xane are using you as a goat. Getting you out would be great.- Samantha
- Hilbert, is Rebeckah a good person to get out tonight?- Jeff
- No, she is not. Voting for some who you think is a goat is stupid. Samantha is just scrambling to save her ass.- Hilbert
- Before we vote, Kenni are you going to give up your immunity?- Jeff
One by one, everyone on Tekivu votes. After the votes have been cast, Jeff goes and retrieves the urn.
- If anyone has a hidden immunity idol, you may play it. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Before we start, Samantha has her second penalty vote. We already have one vote Samantha. First vote, Samantha. Rebeckah. Samantha. Next vote, Samantha. That's four votes Samantha, one vote Rebeckah. Twelfth person voted out of Survivor: Ghost Island and the sixth member of the jury......
- No. Impossible I had three other votes against Rebeckah!- Samantha
- Samantha you need to being up your torch, or we'll force you out of the tribal council area.- Jeff
- I demand a recount!- Samantha
- Security!- Jeff
- I do not concede! I DO NOT CONCEDE!- Samantha
- Well a devil amongst you has been voted out. It appears everything will be smooth sailing. You can head back to camp.- Jeff
Security takes Samantha away. Jeff snuffs her torch, and Tekivu leaves for camp.
|Tribal Council 12:|
Samantha (7 votes)
Ashleigh, Colin, Hilbert, Kenni, Rebeckah, Xane, & Penalty Vote
Rebeckah (1 vote)
|“||Delusional piece of shit you are.||”|
|“||You rallied us together to vote Rebeckah. She's no threat to anyone. She's no goat either. SAmantha, good-bye.||”|
|“||Once an ally, now a raging bitch. You climbed down the ladder significantly.||”|
|“||I can't stand you anymore. Bye.||”|
|“||Voting for me is stupid. Voting for you is smart.||”|
|“||That was a good stunt to think Rebeckah is not going home tonight, guys.||”|
|“||Finally. I cannot stand you anymore. You're a (bleep) two-faced (bleep).||”|
|“||I DO NOT CONCEDE!!!!! I DO NOT CONCEDE!!!!!!!!!||”|
Still In the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
- Hilbert attempts to save himself from placing sixth.
- The final reward gets the castaways pumped.
- A few castaways may not like the immunity challenge.
- The immunity challenge is the same challenge used in Survivor: Fiji episode, It's a Turtle?!. Survivor: Tocantinsepisode, The Martyr Approach, Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains episode, Survivor History, and Survivor: Redemption Island episode, This Game Respects Big Moves.