|"I Hate Clowns"|
|Previous||Cause I'm Black|
|Next||Make Them Misplay|
This is the second episode of Survivor: Brazil
Reward Challenge: Fauxconut bowling
The castaways would be compete in a bowling tournament. Each castaway would be matched against another castaway and given one roll. The castaway who knocked down the most pins won the round for their tribe and scored one point. The first tribe to score five points wins.
Reward:Pillows, Blankets, and a tarp
Immunity Challenge: No See, No Speak, No Hear
Placed in groups of three. The first group will be blindfolded and must navagate through a maze. The group must first find and untie a bag of puzzle pieces then navagate through to find the second group and hand them off the bag. The second group must navagate out of the maze without talking to each other or the first group. Once out the three will hand off the bag to the final group who must untie the bag of puzzle pieces and solve the puzzle but have sound proof headphones on to where they will be unable to hear what the other are saying. The first tribe to solve the puzzle wins immunity.
Previously On Survivor
20 castaways arrived in Fernando de Noronha, Brazil. Seprated by age both tribes started off with a little argument. Suz and Cody on Sabedoria and Yul and Jefember on Juventude. While Suz and Cody were able to set everything aside, Jefember was sent to the outs of the tribe. After Jefember's many failed attempts at a fire even after winning flint, Yul pushed him aside and made fire nearly solidifying Jefember as the first target. After Juventude lost immunity, Jefember's fate was finished until a surprising declaration by Leann stating that she wasn't supposed to be there but a friend was. This statement saved Jefember and eliminated Leann by a 9-1 vote.
Juventude arrives back at camp following tribal.
|“||Well, I am honestly surprised that I am still here but I know it's only time before it really is me.||”|
- Well that was interesting.- Goliath
- Jefember, congrats on being saved.- Yul
- Well thank you Yul.- Jefember
- From now on we need to put our differences aside during challenges and work together or we will be going back there over and over again.- Andrew
- I agree.- Callie
- I'm good with that. Yul, during challenges we work together.- Jefember
- Sure. I will still make your camp life horrible for disrespecting me.- Yul
- As long as in challenges we work together.- Jordan
- So we are all agreed. We send the other tribe to tribal every single time now.- Brownie
- Definitely.- Courtney
|“||It's good that we have agreed to work together during challenges. At least it will keep Jefember at bay from leaving before he has to go.||”|
Ruth, Cody, Suz, and D-Lamm are hanging around the shelter.
- I've just noticed something.- D-Lamm
- What?- Cody
- Suz hasn't called you a clown in a while.- D-Lamm
- Oh yeah.- Ruth
- Sorry about that. Before coming out here, I stopped drinking and smoking.- Suz
- Seriously?- Cody
- Yeah. So what do you do?- Suz
- I'm a police consulant. D-Lamm, what about you?- Cody
- I'm a firefighter. Ruth.- D-Lamm
- Well, I taught high school calculus for many years and then retired. I now tutor kids in math for the STARR test. Which is Texas' state test. Suz, what do you do?- Ruth
- I sit on my a$$.- Suz
- So you don't work?- D-Lamm
- Nope. Seriously though. Cody, why do you kind of look like a clown?- Suz
- I was hoping to hide my age of 58.- Cody
- You're 58?- Ruth
- Yeah. I never meant to make myself look like a clown. I hate clowns. Ever since I was a child.- Cody
- Clowns are scary.- Ruth
- I had gotten on of my kids a Chucky doll once. When I would walk past his room before going to bed, the dolls would be outside the room thrown against the wall.- Suz
- Oh god, Chucky is as scary as clowns.- D-Lamm
- Suz, are you sure that was not list as cruel and unusual punishment before you gave that thing to the kid?- Cody
- I didn't look.- Suz
- Well, we should make some rice before the others come back.- Ruth
- I'm on it.- Suz
|“||We had a great talk with Suz today. She is still just as crazy though. Who gets their kid a Chucky doll?||”|
|“||I'm trying to decide if hearing Suz call Cody clown or knowing she got her kid a Chucky doll is worse.||”|
Andrew, Yul, and Brownie are hanging around the beach
- We need to bring in two more people just to be on the safe side.- Andrew
- I agree. Who should we try to bring in?- Yul
- I like Goliath. I think he would be good for us.- Brownie
- Alright.- Andrew
- I think we should also grab Callie.- Yul
- I agree with that.- Brownie
Andrew walks to camp then comes back with Goliath and Callie.
- What's up?- Goliath
- We were thinking of gathering an alliance to take this game.- Andrew
- That's a good idea. Then after Jefember leaves there isn't a struggle to figure out who is next.- Goliath
- I love it.- Callie
- Then it's all settled.- Yul
- I believe so.- Brownie
- Let's take this game.- Andrew
|“||We had to take out one of our own and now we are coming back with two new members. Now we have that majority.||”|
The tribes arrive at a field location.
|“||Sabedoria getting your first look at the new Juventude tribe. Leann voted out at the last tribal council.||”|
When everyone is on the mats.
|“||Welcome to today's reward challenge. For today's challenge you will go head to head against a member of the other tribe. Your goal is to roll a coconut to knock down the most pins in each round. The person who knocks down the most pins in the round wins a point for their tribe. First tribe to 5 wins reward. Want to know what you are playing for?||”|
|“||The winning tribe will get pillows, blankets, and a tarp. Sabedoria, you have an extra member. Who are sitting out?You can not sit out the same person in back to back challenges.||”|
Cody, "We are sitting out Leo."
|“||Okay. Leo, take a spot on the bench. The rest of you, I will give you a minute to strategize and we will get started.||”|
After Both tribes have decided their order.
Jeff, "Alright. First up, Karen and Callie."
Karen walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 8.
Callie walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 9.
Jeff "Callie scores for Juventude. Suz, Yul, you're up."
Suz walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 9.
Yul walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 8.
Jeff, "Suz scores for Sabedoria. Kelly, Goliath, you're up.
Kelly walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 5.
Goliath walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 7.
Jeff, "Goliath scores. Juventude leads 2-1. Cody, Jordan, you're up."
Cody walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down all 10.
Jordan walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 6.
Jeff, "Cody scores. D-Lamm, Andrew, you're up."
D-Lamm walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 9.
Andrew walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down all 10.
Jeff, "Andrew scores for Juventude. They are leading 3-2. Kyle, Emilie, you're up."
Kyle walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 8.
Emilie walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 7.
Jeff, "Kyle score. We are tied at 3. Devin, Courtney, you're up."
Devin walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 6.
Courtney walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 7.
Jeff, "Courtney scores. Juventude leads 4-3. JJ, Brownie, you're up."
JJ walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 8.
Brownie walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 7.
Jeff, "JJ scores. we are tied at 4. Last pairing is Ruth and Jefember."
Ruth walks up, rolls the coconut and knocks down 4. Jefmeber walks up, rolls the coconut, and gets a gutterball.
|“||Ruth scores. Sabedoria wins reward.||”|
After everyone is back on the mats.
|“||Sabedoria come get your reward. Juventude, I have nothing for you. Grab your stuff and head back to camp.||”|
Cody, Suz, and D-Lamm walk up and grab the reward before everyone heads off back to their camp.
The tribe arrives back at camp following their loss.
- Jefember, what the f*** was that?- Yul
- I don't know.- Jefember
- We had that one.- Callie
- Relax.- Andrew
- Andrew is right. It was only reward.- Brownie
- He better not do that at the next challenge.- Yul
- Let's all just calm down.- Goliath
- I think we did fine. We just had a little set back. We don't have to vote anyone out yet.- Courtney
- Jefember is still going when we do though.- Yul
- I might get a saving grace again.- Jefember
- Or you just might not.- Yul
- We shouldn't be worrying about who is going to go yet.- Jordan
- Let's focus on the next challenge.- Emilie
- Whatever. Jefember, just don't mess this up for us.- Yul
|“||I could seriously hurt Yul if I was allowed but I just have to grin and bare it.||”|
|“||Jefember seriously thinks he is going to stay alive long in this game. He couldn't make fire, he cost us the challenges, and he made fun of my name. He is done and I can't wait to get rid of him. Nothing will stand in my way when we go to tribal again.||”|
Leo, Cody, Suz, and Kyle are hanging outside the shelter.
- That tarp is really helpful.- Kyle
- It really is. We did good today.- Suz
- Can I please have an important role in the next challenge?- Leo
- Yeah. We sat you out because it was only a reward challenge.- Cody
- Well thanks. I really can do something for this tribe.- Leo
- We know Leo. We just need to have the best fit people in each spot during this.- Kyle
- I can fit well in the better parts.- Leo
- We have a lot of faith in you Leo.- Suz
- "I know I have a lot riding on this challenge.- Leo
- Just stay calm and try not to stress too much.- Kyle
- Being stressed is not good for you.- Suz
- I live with loads of stress though. I'm a writer.- Leo
- Well just don't crack under the pressure.- Kyle
- For sure.- Cody
- I won't- Leo
|“||Leo really wants an important role. We will give it to him but he should know that playing in the biggest role can be cause for your vote off should we lose.||”|
|“||Nobody believes that I can do this. I have to prove to them that I can be a big help to the tribe.||”|
The tribes arrive at a field location.
|“||Welcome to today's immunity challenge. Suz, I will take it back.||”|
Suz walks up to Jeff, hands him the idol and walks back.
|“||Immunity is back up for grabs. For today's challenge, you will divide into three groups. The first group will be blindfolded and must go through a maze in order to find a bag of puzzle pieces. Once you find the bag you will untie and then continue through the maze until you find and hand the bag to the second group. The second group without speaking to the first group or each other will then make there way out of the maze. Once you are out, you will hand it off to the final group who will open the bag and solve the puzzle while wearing sound proof headphone on. The first tribe to solve the puzzle wins immunity. Losers will go to tribal were somebody will be voted out of this game. Sabedoria, you have an extra member. Who is sitting out? It can not be Leo.||”|
Kelly "I am."
|“||Kelly, take a spot on the bench. For the rest of you, I'l give you a minute to strategize and we will get started.||”|
After everyone is in their spots.
|“||Starting us off for Juventude is Jefember, Callie, and Courtney. For Sabedoria we have Karen, Kyle, and Suz. Waiting in the maze for Juventude is Jordan, Golaith, and Emilie. For Sabedoria D-Lamm, JJ, and Devin. Leaving Andrew, Yul and Brownie on the puzzle for Juventude and Leo, Cody, and Ruth for Sabedoria. On my go you will head into the maze. Survivors ready...GO.||”|
Jefember, Callie, Courtney, Karen, Kyle and Suz enter the maze. Kyle quickly seperates from Suz and Karen getting lost. Jefmeber also strays away from his group but is going the wrong way. Callie keeps bumping into walls.
Jeff, "Both tribes are clearly lost. Jefember is the closest for Juventude."
Courtney catches up to Jefember who has now started getting lost. Kyle finds Suz and Karen. Callie somehow reaches the bag.
Jeff, "Callie has reached the bag. She can begin untying it. Jefember and Courtney are lost."
Callie continues untying the bag. Suz reaches the bag for Sabedoria. Jefember somehow reaches the second group. Courtney bumps into Callie.
Jeff, "Jefember has somehow reached the next group. He can either go back to find Callie and Courtney or stay there until they come."
Jefember, "I think I'll stay."
Jeff, "You can not remove the blindfold though."
Callie and Courtney get the bag untied and begin trying to reach the second group. Kyle and Karen reach Suz who has also finished untying the bag.
Jeff, "Both tribes have their bag. Juventude although has one person already at their destination."
Callie and Courtney continue going through the maze before reaching Jefember and the others. Goliath grabs the bag then motions for Jordan and Emilie to follow. Suz, Kyle, and Karen reach the second group a little bit after. D-Lamm takes the bag and is followed by JJ and Devin.
Jeff, "Both tribes now have their second group out in the maze. Juventude working well with each other while Sabedoria appears to be lost.
Goliath continues to lead his group through the maze while Devin has taken over leading Sabedoria's group.
Jeff, "Juventude is making quick progress of getting out. Sabedoria is falling behind."
Goliath, Jordan and Emilie continue going through the maze before finally getting out. Goliath hands off the bag to Yul. D-Lamm has retaken control of leading his group and gets them back on track.
Jeff, "Juventude can begin working on the puzzle. Sabedoria needs to pick it up."
Andrew opens the bag and dumps out all the pieces. Yul, Brownie and Andrew then begin trying to sovle the puzzle. D-Lamm manages to get his group out of the maze and hands Leo the bag.
Jeff, "Sabedoria can now work on the puzzle."
Leo opens up the bag and dumps out all the pieces. Cody steps back as does Ruth.Leo begins trying to solve the puzzle. Andrew, Yul and Brownie continue making good progress on the puzzle.
Jeff, "Juventude is making great work on the puzzle. Leo is struggling to figure it out."
Andrew starts working on the puzzle by himself as he places the final pieces in.
|“||Andrew thinks they have it. They do. Juventude wins immunity.||”|
Cody motions Leo to stop.
After everyone is back on the mats and headphones taken off.
|“||Juventude, come and get it. Sabedoria, I will see you tonight were one of you will be voted out of this game.||”|
The tribe arrives back at camp followning their win.
- That's what I'm talking about.- Yul
- We did good guys.- Andrew
- I have no idea how I found ya'll without going by the bag.- Jefemeber
- You actually did pass Callie but you were on the other wall so you never bumped into her.- Brownie
- Oh.- Jefember
- I'm so happy we won.- Callie
- We are safe for a while. We however can relax only for a little because we know there is another one coming.- Goliath
- We can worry about that later. Let's rejoice that we don't have to vote anybody out.- Jordan
- I agree. Let us worry about another challenge on another day.- Andrew
- Yeah. Jefember is safe for now cause we won. Let's get something to eat.- Yul
- I'll make some beans.- Goliath
- And some rice too.- Emilie
Goliath begins making rice and beans while Jefember heads down to the beach for a while.
|“||I'm so happy that we won. Yul is going to have to wait on taking out Jefember for a long time if we keep winning.||”|
|“||As much as I am happy we won, it means more days of dealing with Yul and Jefember going at each.||”|
Everyone is hanging around the shelter.
- Dang it.- Leo
- You tried hard Leo.- Cody
- I agree. Don't beat yourself up.- Suz
- Sorry, I'm just upset we lost.- Leo
- We are all upset.- D-Lamm
- I'm going down to the beach.- Leo
Leo heads down to the beach.
- He is so done.- Ruth
- I agree. We gave him a chance.- Suz
- I feel bad for him though. He really wants to be here and help.- Karen
- He wanted a big role and he couldn't handle it.- Cody
- All of us could have done better in that challenge.- Kyle
- If you can't handle the pressure than you shouldn't ask for it.- JJ
- I agree.- Cody
- It will be sad to see him go though.- Ruth
The tribe arrives at tribal.
|“||Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represent life. When your fire is gone so are you as will be the case for one of you.||”|
Everybody grabs a torch, dips it in the fire, places it behind them before taking a seat.
- Let's start with today's challenge. Leo, what happened?- Jeff Probst
- I at first thought that we just couldn't catch up to them. I then realized that Cody and Ruth didn't even try to help me on the puzzle.- Leo
- Cody, why didn't you and Ruth help?- Jeff Probst
- Leo wanted to have an important role in the challenge so we decided that he would be the person to finish it for us.- Cody
- I could have used help.- Leo
- You always said that you could do it.- Suz
- Everyone needs help.- Leo
- Ruth, is this vote set in stone?- Jeff Probst
- It very much is. At the beginning it was between Suz and Leo. Now it's decided.- Ruth
- Why Suz?- Jeff Probst
- She kinda started off on the wrong foot but we learned two things about her after we sat down. One, she stopped drinking and smoking before this. Two, she gave her kid a Chucky doll.- Ruth
- Really? Who does that?- Kyle
- I think that's under cruel and unusual punishment.- Kelly
- That's what I said.- Cody
- I hear they are releasing another sequel.- JJ
- No one should even think about getting that.- D-Lamm
- I'm sorry. I know it isn't me though.- Suz
- Suz, what you are saying is that it's Leo time to go?- Jeff Probst
- I believe so.- Suz
- I don't think it should be me. I think Cody should go. We could have easily won had he helped me out.- Leo
- You should have asked. Instead, you were so sure that you could handle the biggest role and all the pressure.- Cody
- That doesn't mean doing a puzzle by myself.- Leo
- That was the most important I thought.- Cody
- Well I could have used the help.- Leo
|“||With that it is time to vote. Kelly, you're up first.||”|
Kelly gets up, walks to the urn, places her vote and walks back. She is followed by the rest of the tribe ending with JJ.
|“||I'll go tally the votes.||”|
Jeff walks to the urn, grabs it and walks back.
|“||Once the votes have been read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.||”|
Cody...2 votes Leo, 1 vote Cody
Leo...3 votes Leo, 1 vote Cody
Leo...4 votes Leo, 1 vote Cody
Leo...5 votes Leo, 1 vote Cody, 4 votes left
|“||Second person voted out of Survivor: Brazil...Leo. You need to bring me your torch.||”|
Leo gets up, grabs his torch, and walks to Jeff.
Jeff, "Leo, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go."
Leo walks off into the night.
|“||Tonight you voted out a man who only wanted to be of help to the tribe but ended up in a spot where he seemed to try to lead it. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. Good night.||”|
Leo (9 votes)
Cody, Devin, D-Lamm, JJ, Karen, Kelly, Kyle, Ruth, Suz
Cody (1 votes)
|“||I gave you a chance and you blew it.||”|
|“||You blew the chance to stay alive.||”|
|“||You set me up to fail.||”|
|“||I serious think it should have been Cody. He cost us the challenge. Not me. They will continue to lose if they don't get rid of him.||”|
Still in the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
With Leo gone, Cody and his alliance are in search of another target.
The title was said by Cody on not meaning to look like a clown and only hide his age.