|"In This Game Change Can Be Very Bad"|
|Season||Survivor: Terra Nova|
|Previous||Team Alpha Male|
|Next||I Don't Want To Play With Rats|
This is the third episode of Survivor: Terra Nova
Previously On Survivor...
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
Reward Challenge: Battle Dig
For each tribe, a designated number of contestants will race out to a marked location and retrieve a bag. The castaways then compete to return the bag to their tribe's mat. The first person to touch the tribe mat, with a hand on the bag, scores a point for their team. The first tribe to win a given number of rounds will win the challenge.
Reward: Pizza, Beer, and Soda for lunch.
Immunity Challenge: Build It Up, Break It Down
Prior to the challenge, each tribe must seal the opposing tribe’s flag in a footlocker and use provided rope to try and make the footlocker as impenetrable as possible. At the challenge, they have to retrieve three bundles of floating lumber, then use the lumber and more rope to make it even more impenetrable. After 20 minutes, each tribe switches to the pile containing their flag and footlocker, grab it as quickly as possible, and raise the flag up a flagpole. First tribe to raise their flag wins.
The Cabot Tribe returns from Tribal Council after having just voted out Hank. Kyle, who is putting his torch and bag down, does not look at all happy. He stares intently at Simon for a moment before he begins yelling at him.
- Dude your vote against me was not cool man…not cool at all. I’m not sure what sort of message you are trying to send to me dude but the message was received loud and clear bro…loud and clear.- Kyle
- I did not vote for you Kyle, I voted for Hank because I knew the vote was going to be between the two of us.- Simon
- You must think I am stupid. Well that is a mistake that you should not make. Look man I know you voted for me, I know where your mind is at in this game so let’s just move forward.- Kyle
- Why would I vote for you? There was nothing for me to gain in doing so.- Simon
- Exactly and yet you did it anyway. Look man Hank got four votes and there were four people who pledged to vote for him. You were not one of those four so you had to vote for me because Hank voted for Angelo and the rest of us voted for Hank.- Kyle
- How do you know Hank voted for Angelo? How do you know for a fact that one of your allies did not vote against you or Angelo?- Simon
- Why would they? There is no reason for them to do such a thing. Just drop the innocent act Simon and man up. You voted for me, for whatever reasons. You got got and now the next time we head to Tribal Council you will get gone.- Kyle
|“|| I’ll tell you what, I was trying my hardest not to burst into laughter over the Simon and Kyle argument. Simon was right he did vote for Hank to go. How do I know that?|
Well last night I went rouge because I was pretty sure Simon was going to vote for Hank. So I decided to make Angelo sweat a little bit. That was why I dropped a vote on his ass, he deserved it because he is such a horrible player and he is damn annoying as well.
Of course I ain’t going to admit what I’ve done because that would just be plum stupid. I’m just going to sit back, relax and let Simon take the heat for my vote.
Day seven begins with George and Marlon of the Beothuk Tribe walking through the woods.
- Man I don’t know what to do about Violet. She follows me everywhere like she is some sort of lost little puppy. I have tried to subtly tell her that while I like her as a friend that is all she and I can be…just friends. But every time I tell her something like that, she gets a little smirk on her face and she begins aggressively flirting with me.- George
- Dude that’s your problem right there. You can’t be subtle with a chick like that. Nah man you’ve got to be blunt. You’ve got to lay it out there as raw as hell, you’ve got to make her know that she can’t be flirting or following you around everywhere you go.
I know you’re a nice guy and all but she will not understand anything but you being blunt with her. Sure she might not react well but if you ain’t assertive with a chick like that…then she going to keep on doing what she’s doing. Crazy chicks like that live off that kind of stuff.- Marlon
- My concern is twofold. One I do not want to hurt her feelings because like I said I do like her as a person and if I were single I probably would be very receptive towards her advances. Also, I am not sure what she would do voting wise. I mean right now everyone on this team is cool with each other but we haven’t been forced to get rid of anyone yet.
I am not sure who is with whom voting wise.- George
- Don’t worry about that crap. When it comes down to the vote I’ve got your back and I am pretty sure the others will as well. If and when we’ve got to vote Violet is going to be the first person voted out anyway because she hasn’t really built any relationships out here.
She doesn’t really talk to anyone but you and Billie-Jean. So I don’t really think Paul or Zelda would have a problem getting rid of her if it comes to that.- Marlon
- I guess you’re right…it’s just I really hate to be put in this bad awkward situation. It sucks having to hurt someone’s feelings.- George
|“||George and me have really bonded out here but that dude needs to stop crying about Violet. He needs to tell that chick that he’s just not into her crazy ass and be done with it. He can’t be tap dancing around the subject, he just has to do it and be done with it.||”|
Over at the Cabot Tribe’s camp Simon is talking to Kyle about the previous night’s vote. Simon is trying desperately to convince Kyle that he did not vote for him and that it had to be one of Kyle’s allies who voted for him.
Kyle is not buying anything Simon is trying to sell him and he quickly dismisses any argument that Simon is trying to make. Finally, Simon asks Kyle if the two of them could go back to camp and ask Kyle’s allies if any of them voted for Kyle. Kyle laughs and says he knows none of them would cop to voting for him because he is sure that none of them did vote for him.
Simon and Kyle then join the rest of their tribe back at camp and Simon asks Andy, Urban, and Angelo if any of them voted for Kyle.
- Kid, I’m gonna tell you this right now I ain’t no rat. If I say I’m gonna vote one way you better believe I’m gonna vote that way.
I’m not sure why you’re trying to throw shade on us kid, but that crap ain’t gonna work. All four of us said we were gonna vote for Hank and four votes showed up against Hank. None of us voted differently from what we said we were gonna to do.- Angelo
- Look Simon, I know you feel like you are on the bottom rung on this team. Well…you totally are so there is no use in trying to get us four to doubt each other. As both Angelo and Kyle have said, there were four people who pledged to vote for Hank and Hank went home because he got four votes.
If you had truly voted for Hank then there would have been a fifth vote cast against him. But there was not, so whatever you are trying to do here to divide us is just not going to work. I would give you an A for effort but really you trying to manipulate us isn’t really working all that well.- Andy
- I am not trying to manipulate anyone. I voted for Hank which means that I know one of you is not telling the truth and I am not about to be blamed for something that I did not do.
Had I voted for Kyle I would own up to voting for him.- Simon
- Even at the expense of your game?- Andy
- Yes even at the expense of my game, because right now I have no game because I am the fifth person on a team with a four person alliance. Therefore, had I voted for Kyle I would freely admitted to doing so because my prospects in this game would have remained the same.
What about you Urban, you’re being awfully quiet. Do you have anything to say about this whole rouge vote situation?- Simon
- Man I don’t have to justify myself to you. I voted for who I said I was going to vote for and everybody knows that.
I am a southern man and if a southern man gives you his word on something…well you know he will honor what he says. My word is my bond and it’s all I’ve got out here and I ain’t going to tarnish it with no hinky vote.- Urban
|“||Simon is grasping at straws right now. He knows he means nothing to this tribe and he is the most expendable person on this tribe. So he is trying to throw shade on us bro. But that crap ain’t gonna work because there ain’t one person who believes him.||”|
|“|| This is so frustrating. I have become public enemy number one on my tribe and I have done nothing to deserve it.|
I know it is either Urban, Andy, or Angelo is lying about who they voted for. I am not sure which one it is but if I had to guess it is Angelo because he is always going on and on about not being a rat. This leads me to believe that Angelo doth protests too much. I think he is going on and on about rats, in an almost comical sense, because he is a rat and he does not want others to think he is the one who went rouge.
The eight day begins in the woods near the Beothuk Tribe’s campsite. George and Violet are walking through the woods together.
- We need to talk about some stuff…- George
- That’s fine with me sexy man. What sort of stuff do you want to talk about?- Violet
- Ah…that’s what we need to talk. I’ve been racking my brains the last couple of days trying to think of a good way to broach this subject and well I really couldn’t think of a good way to do so. Therefore I am going to have to be a little blunt and a tad bit harsh and I apologize in advance if I hurt your feelings as it is not my intentions to do so.- George
- Okay…- Violet
- Well here’s the thing, I would rather not have you following me around everywhere I go and I would like you to stop aggressively flirting with me. You know I am engaged to be married and because of that I cannot have you tempt me in any way, shape, or form.- George
- So you do find me tempting though?- Violet
- Look there is no doubt that you are a very beautiful woman and if I were single there probably could be something between us. But I am not single and I love my girlfriend with all of my heart. Therefore, there cannot be anything between us.
Now don’t get me wrong I enjoy your company and I still want you to be part of my game. However, this flirting thing has to come to an end and you have to stop following me everywhere.- George
- So wait…I’m confused. You say you want to work with me in the context of the game but then you say you do not want me following you around. So if you don’t want me around, how am I supposed to work with you?
Also, why would you think I want to work with someone who does not want me around? I just don’t get the mixed signals you are trying to send me George…- Violet
- Violet…- George
Violet walks back towards the campsite as George just stands there shaking his head.
|“|| What George did to me today hurt, I thought that there was a connection between us. He made me feel like a child who shouldn't have a crush on an older man. I knew that I was never going to get with him because he is engaged but I didn’t think he would tell me to stop following him around.|
That was a tough thing for me to hear and it just makes me realize that I truly do not have anyone out here that I can truly trust. That sucks…
|“||I saw Violet's reaction coming from a mile away but I am not sure how I could have done that more diplomatically. The fact of the matter is I have tried to tell her how I felt in the past and she chose not to listen. So I had to be blunt and in doing so it looks like I have hurt her feelings.||”|
Both the Mi’kmaq and Beothuk Tribes arrive at the challenge site first and once all of their members are settled on their respective mats; the Cabot Tribe enters the challenge area. Jeff Probst informs the members of the Beothuk and Mi’kmaq Tribes that Hank was voted out at the previous Tribal Council. There are a few shocked faces on both the Mi’kmaq and Beothuk Tribes upon hearing the news that Hank was voted out.
Jeff Probst then grins at the castaways and he asks both Molly and Violet to come over to where he is standing. Both women look nervous as they walk over to where Jeff is. After both women are standing next to Jeff, Jeff retrieves a small brown cloth sack and asks Molly and Violet to reach in and grab a buff. After both women do as he asks, Jeff asks them to show him what buffs they grabbed.
Molly holds out her hand and inside of her hand is a red Beothuk Tribe buff. Violet holds out her hand and in her hand is a blue Cabot Tribe buff. At that point Jeff announces that there are going to be only two tribes going forward in the game and those two tribes will be the Beothuk Tribe and the Cabot Tribe. This means that the Mi’kmaq Tribe has been dissolved.
Jeff then asks the remaining women to grab a buff out of the brown cloth sack. After the women do as requested, Jeff asks the men to grab a buff out of the brown cloth sack. Once the men are finished getting their new buffs, Jeff asks the castaways to reveal their new buffs.
|The New Beothuk Tribe|
|The New Cabot Tribe|
Jeff then informs the tribes that the Cabot Tribe will relocate to where the Mi’kmaq tribe was living and the Beothuk Tribe would stay in the same location that they had always been living in. The reason for doing this is so that one team does not have the advantage of living in the luxury camp.
After the new teams stand on their respective mats, Jeff explains the challenge to them. He then gives them a few moments to strategize before officially starting the challenge.
Our first matchup in the reward challenge is Pearl and Zelda taking on Octavia and Violet. Right out of the gate Octavia knocks Pearl down to the ground as Zelda and Violet are busy looking for the bag. Octavia goes over to help Violet look and it is at that point that Zelda finds the bag.
Octavia and Violet wrestle Zelda to the ground but Zelda is able to pass the bag to Pearl. Pearl tries to run as fast as she can but she is no match for the much younger Octavia who once again tackles Pearl to the ground. Octavia then takes the bag away from Pearl and easily breaks away from Pearl to score the first point for her team.
The Cabot tribe is winning 1-0.
The second matchup is Marlon and Urban taking on Simon and Andy. The guys all race over to the circle, with Andy and Urban getting there first. Simon jumps on Urban’s back in the hopes of preventing Urban from digging. This does not last as Marlon is able to pry Simon off Urban’s back thus allowing Urban to continue digging. Finally, Andy comes up with the bag but he is immediately tackled to the ground by Urban. Simon goes for the bag but he is pushed out of the way by Marlon. Marlon then snatches up the bag and makes his way towards his team’s mat as Urban attempts to keep Andy on the ground. Before Marlon can score a point for his team, Simon jumps up on his back. This does not seem to faze Marlon at all as he manages to carry Simon on his back for the few feet he needs to walk in order to score the point for his team.
Both tribes are tied at one point apiece.
The third round matchup is Jocelyn and Billie-Jean taking on Lauren and Molly. Lauren takes Jocelyn down right away and the two of them are sort of tangled up and unable to move as neither woman is willing to allow the other to escape. While this was happening Billie-Jean and Molly get into a bit of a shoving match while they are trying to dig for the bag. Molly comes up with the bag but Billie-Jean quickly takes it away from her.
As Billie-Jean heads over to her mat Jocelyn is doing her very best to keep Lauren from breaking free. Lauren does manage to break free but Jocelyn takes her down once again. Molly comes up from behind and tries to take Billie-Jean down but she is unable to do so and Billie-Jean manages to score a point for her team.
The Cabot tribe is winning 2-1
The matchup for round four sees Kyle and George taking on Paul and Angelo. This round was done before it even began as Angelo did not do anything to help Paul out after George had knocked Angelo to the ground. Paul tried desperately to stop Kyle and George from scoring, but that was something he could not do as Angelo did not even attempt to get back into the challenge. Kyle scored a point for his team in this round.
The Cabot Tribe is winning 3-1.
This is a mixed gender round which sees Billie-Jean and Kyle taking on Marlon and Zelda. Right from the start Zelda and Marlon made it known they were not going to go down without a fight. All four castaways got tangled up once Zelda dug up the bag. The four of them seem to be at an impasse as none of them is willing to give up. Soon Marlon manages to get Kyle off of him and he takes the bag from Zelda. Billie-Jean tries to stop Marlon from scoring but it is to no avail as Marlon easily scores a point for his team.
The Cabot Tribe is winning 3-2.
The round six matchup is once again a mixed gender matchup which sees Urban and Lauren taking on Andy and Octavia. All four castaways make a mad dash towards the digging area. Octavia is the one who comes up with the bag.
Lauren is right on top of Octavia as soon as Octavia found the bag. Lauren tries in vain to pry the bag away from Octavia but Octavia has an iron grip on the bag. Urban comes over to try and assist Lauren but he is of no help as Andy jumps on his back and forces him down. With all four castaways on the ground struggling, Octavia decides to hurl the bag in the direction of her mat in the hope that either she or Andy can break free.
Andy is able to get away from Urban and the ultrafast Andy is able to run over to the bag, pick it up and take it to his team’s mat. This fourth point is the deciding point in the challenge which means the new Cabot Tribe has picked up the victory!
The challenge is over with and Jeff Probst congratulates the Cabot Tribe for winning the challenge. He informs them that their pizza, beer, and soda will be waiting for them when they get to the camp. Jeff then informs the Beothuk Tribe that he has nothing for them.
We head over to the new Cabot Tribe’s camp and near the shelter there is a huge table with pizza, beer, and soda on it.
|“|| I am so stoked about my new team. Sure it sucks losing Urban and Angelo but this new team is by far the stronger of the two teams in the game right now. The only thing that sucks is we now have to live in this horrible camp.|
I mean did you see their shelter? That thing is a damn death trap.
The new Cabot Tribe talk about various things and George mentions the fact that they are going to have to rebuild the shelter before night comes because the current shelter is such a mess.
|“|| I don’t know who the hell that George thinks he is. He comes into my camp and is saying that we have to build a new shelter. Oh hell no.|
I am not even trying to think about the damn shelter. No I want to enjoy my reward and then I have to make a new alliance because my old alliance is on the other team now. I am not worried because I have a knack of being able to adapt to any situation I am put into, but it still stinks that I have to make new friends.
Over at the Beothuk Tribe, Paul and Marlon are in the woods heading over to the well.
- This is the absolute worst case scenario for us. I mean we were six strong just a few hours ago now I feel like we are being punished. We never even lost an Immunity Challenge and yet our six are now scattered to the wind.- Paul
- No doubt man. In this game change can be very bad. But on the flip side it could be very good as well. I mean we just have to remain positive and hope we can gel with the new folks.- Marlon
- The way I see it is the two most important members of this tribe are Urban and Angelo. If we can get them to stick with us we can get rid of all the woman except Zelda.- Paul
- I don’t about that Paul, I mean did you see Angelo in that challenge? That dude sucked there are no two ways about that. He didn’t even try to help you out man.- Marlon
- True but right now there is strength in numbers and this tribe is basically going to be the original Beothuk members against the original Mi’kmaq members. If that is what happens…well then we are going to need Angelo and Urban to take control of this tribe and if we don’t then we are going to have trouble.- Paul
|“|| Paul is already trying to setup an us versus them type mentality on our tribe. He hasn’t even really taken the time to get to know the three new women on our team.|
He doesn’t know if the three of them are in an alliance…he just assumes that they are and so he wants them gone. Now I believe in playing very cautiously but this paranoia of his is just not going to help us out.
I am actually not all that happy with how the new tribes stacked up because I was not in an alliance with either Paul or Zelda and now, due to being a victim of circumstances, I will have to be aligned with them. It is not the most ideal thing, but it is what it is and I have to plan the hand that was dealt to me.
Back at the Beothuk camp Zelda is sitting in the shelter while Molly, Lauren, Urban, and Angelo are sitting off in the distance. Pearl looks around nervously and asks Zelda if she can join her. Zelda tells Pearl yes and Pearl sits down next to Zelda while nervously eyeing the other group.
- I don’t want those two girls to see me talking to you so I have to make this pretty brief. If you and the other two guys from the old Beothuk want me to work with you I will be more than happy to vote with you guys.- Pearl
- Why?- Zelda
- Well in all honesty I cannot stand those two. Since day one they have done nothing but treat me poorly and they talk constant trash about me. In fact a couple of days ago they told me outright that I would be the next to go on our original tribe if we were to lose another challenge. I just wanted you and the others to know that I am not working with them.
If you want to use me as a vote I will be more than happy to vote for whomever y’all want me to vote for. Okay I am going to go before they see me talking to you…just pass that along to the other two guys.- Pearl
- Cool beans, I’ll run it by the guys and see what they think. I just want you to know that I am very open to working with you so I am glad you came to me.- Zelda
|“||Zelda seems like a very nice young lady and I hope that this is the start of a long term partnership between us. I just hope her and the other two guys; whose names escape me right now…I just hope they don’t think I am trying to play double agent on them. Because I want nothing to do with either Lauren or Molly and the sooner the both of them are out of the game the better.||”|
|“|| Wow it seems like all I have to do is sit around and do nothing and people will just come up to me and ask me to work with them. I was so random that out of the blue Pearl comes up to me and says she wants to work with Marlon, Paul and I. She is doing it because the girls on her old tribe treated her so poorly.|
Well I am not sure of Pearl’s challenge prowess, or if the guys will want to work with her. But a vote on our side is a vote on and that is something I will gladly take even if she stinks at challenges.
Day nine begins over at the Cabot camp. George and Billie-Jean are making themselves busy around camp while Octavia, Violet, Kyle, and Andy lounge around in the shelter (Simon and Jocelyn are nowhere in sight.). Octavia asks out loud why George and Billie-Jean are busting their asses so much on a day when there will probably be an Immunity Challenge. Violet says that is the way they are, the two of them always need to be doing something. Andy calls George and Billie-Jean losers (Though he did not say it loud enough for either George or Billie-Jean to hear.), which causes the four that are lounging in the shelter to laugh.
|“|| It has been less than a day since I joined the Cabot Tribe and I already feel at home. The people on my old tribe were such sticks in the mud who wouldn’t know what fun were if it slapped them in the face.|
This new tribe has a bunch of chill people on it. I couldn’t have asked to be put on a better tribe. This tribe rocks!
Over at the Beothuk Tribe’s camp, Paul and Zelda discuss Pearl’s wanting to work with them.
- I had an interesting conversation yesterday…- Zelda
- Oh really…who with?- Paul
- Pearl. She told me that she was very open to working with you, me, and Marlon. Well that is if there is a you, me, and Marlon.- Zelda
- As far as I know there is.- Paul
- Good because I wasn’t sure if he would want to work with us as he was pretty close to George and I personally have never even talked strategy with him.- Zelda
- Well he doesn’t have many options to not work with us.- Paul
- I suppose so…anyway back to Pearl. Pearl told me that both Molly and Lauren treated her poorly on their old tribe. Therefore, she wanted to help us to get rid of them.- Zelda
- Do you think she is feeding you a line of bull? Maybe she is just saying that to get into our good graces, only to turn around and use the information against us.- Paul
- Well anything is possible I suppose but she seemed to be sincere. I know she might not be the most ideal candidates to work with but right now she is the only new player to even broach the topic of working together. The rest of them have not even bothered to do that yet.
Plus I think she will be one of those people that are going to be very loyal. I think she knows that she is not the most appealing person to have on a tribe when it comes to challenges. Therefore, she will be very loyal to the people who choose to work with her.- Zelda
- I don’t know…I say we play it by ear and see how this tribe shakes up when it is time to vote. Then we will see what’s what but until then I am not sure if she is telling the truth or not.- Paul
|“|| I like Paul, but the dude is seriously paranoid. He doesn’t seem to trust anyone. I think the only reason why he trusts me is because he is the only person who knows I have the Hidden Immunity Idol.|
If he did know about that, I doubt he would even trust me all that much.
The two teams enter the challenge site and Jeff explains the rules of the challenge to the castaways. Jeff reminds the two tribes that the winning tribe will be safe from the vote tonight, while the losing tribe will go to Tribal Council, where one of their tribe members will end up becoming the third person voted out of Survivor: Terra Nova.
Paul, Zelda, Lauren, and Urban swim out to get their team’s lumber, while Molly, Marlon, and Pearl adding more knots to their crate. Angelo just stands on the beach watching his teammates do all of the work that is until Marlon shoots him a look and says…
“ Can you give us a little help here Angelo? ”
The Cabot Tribe has George, Kyle, Billie-Jean, Octavia, and Andy swimming out to get their team’s lumber, while only Simon, Jocelyn, and Violet remain on the beach tying more knots on their team’s crate.
The Cabot Tribe makes it back to the beach with all of their team’s lumber slightly before the Beothuk Tribe makes it back with their lumber. Both teams begin working on their tasks of making more knots and throwing their sticks into the pile.
We are shown a time lapsed version of the challenge and soon we are down to ten seconds in the challenge which Jeff counts down.
Now it is time for the untying portion of this challenge to begin. Both teams frantically begin removing the various pieces of wood and untying the knots. The Cabot Tribe seems to be doing this a lot better as they quickly finish the challenge and open up their footlocker. They then raise up their team’s flag and raise it up the flagpole. Jeff Probst raises his arms in the air and declares the Cabot Tribe the victors of this challenge.
After the challenge is over, Jeff Probst hands the Immunity Idol over to Simon. He then informs the dejected looking Beothuk Tribe that he will be seeing them a Tribal Council this evening where one of them will be the third person voted out of Survivor: Terra Nova.
The Beothuk Tribe arrives back at their camp and Lauren asks Urban, Molly, and Angelo to follow her. The four of them head towards the shore and as soon as they are out of earshot from the camp they begin discussing which way they want to vote.
- I’m not sure what you guys want to do but I am thinking we should probably get rid of Paul or Zelda. After all nobody from their tribe has been to Tribal Council yet so I think it is about time they feel that pain. Plus both of them are expendable, so if we get rid of one of them it will not hurt the team that much.- Lauren
- Why don’t we get rid of Pearl? After all it’s not like she’s gonna help us much during the challenges.- Angelo
- The funny thing is if this was my old tribe I would have jumped on that idea in a heartbeat. But now I will not even entertain that thought.
Here’s why, we will have Pearl’s vote no matter what. After all she’s not going to risk voting with them and forcing a tie. Plus she hasn’t even really socialized with any of them so she doesn’t have any connection with them. So we should keep Pearl around and we will dictate who she votes for.- Lauren
- I agree and if she becomes a huge liability for us in the challenges we can just get rid of her at any time.- Molly
- Well if I had to pick one of them I’d want to get rid of Zelda. She ain’t nothing but skin and bones so if we get rid of her it ain’t going to be no major loss.
I don’t think getting rid of Paul would be the smart thing to do because even though he is old, that guy is pretty strong.- Urban
- I’m cool with that if everyone else is. I’ll go tell Pearl to vote for Zelda tonight.- Lauren
While Lauren and company talk about whom they are going to vote off; Zelda, Marlon, Paul, and Pearl are talking about what they want to do.
- If we’re going to get rid of someone I think it got to be Angelo. That dude has done nothing in both of our challenges but stand around with a blank look on his face. I noticed him doing the same thing on his old tribe as well. That dude is just dead weight.- Marlon
- I really don’t care which one of them goes. What are your thoughts on this Pearl? After all you know the girls a lot better than us.- Zelda
- I would love to see Lauren go. She is very close with Molly so I think breaking them up would be a good idea. There is no reason to keep a duo in this game that can possibly hurt us down the road.
Plus Lauren is a leader; people seem to flock to her so if we get rid of her we get rid of someone who has the potential to be very dangerous.- Pearl
- So basically we have to pick our poison so to speak. Either we get rid of the guy who doesn’t even bother to try in challenges or we get rid of the woman who has a good social game.
Who do we think is the bigger danger to keep in the game? I know I am not crazy about having someone who is not even attempting to win in challenges. But if Lauren is has as good of a social game as Pearl says I think she might be the better option.
What I don’t like or understand why none of those four have even bothered to talk game with us. I tried talking to Angelo yesterday and he was very standoffish with me. It’s almost like they know they have some sort of advantage or something…- Paul
|“||I still don’t trust Pearl. There is something unsettling about her. I truly don’t think she is with us, I think she is working for us. I guess we shall see tonight.||”|
Jeff welcomes the Beothuk Tribe to Tribal Council. Jeff waits for the members of the Beothuk Tribe to sit down before he asks Paul about how Paul feels about the tribal switch-up.
Paul says that initially he was not very happy over the fact that his old team was dismantled. He says that he felt his original team was being punished even though they never lost an Immunity Challenge. Paul then diplomatically says that he has since changed his mind because he has some good people that have joined his team.
Lauren chimes in that they were all thrown through a loop due to the tribal switch but they have to make the best out of the situation.
Jeff asks Angelo why he stood around and did not do much during the Immunity Challenge. Angelo tries to laugh this off saying that he is neither a strong swimmer nor good at tying knots so he just stood on the sidelines in order to get out of his teammates way.
Marlon rolls his eyes over this comment, which Jeff picks up. Jeff asks Marlon if Marlon is buying what Angelo just said. Marlon laughs and says he is not buying a word of what Angelo just said. He (Marlon) says that Angelo has not done much in any of the challenges thus far and that includes the challenges when Angelo was on the Cabot Tribe. Marlon wonders if there will ever be a challenge that Angelo excels at.
Angelo just shrugs his shoulders and laughs. Jeff asks Angelo why Angelo would laugh over what Marlon just said about him. Angelo shrugs his shoulders and says that everyone is entitled to their opinion and Marlon doesn’t know enough about him (Angelo) to make such an opinion.
Jeff asks Zelda if any of her new teammates have talked about who they are going to vote for. Zelda says that none of the five new members of the Beothuk Tribe have talked to her about anything and because of that she does feel vulnerable.
Molly tells Jeff that it is a two-way street and none of the original Beothuk members have gone out of their way to talk with her. So she (Molly) has no idea what they are thinking strategy wise either.
Jeff asks Urban if he thinks that means the tribe is divided and Urban smirks and says, “It would seem that way.”
With that last comment it is time to vote.
The members of the Beothuk Tribe vote and when the last person to vote, which was Molly, is done voting; Jeff goes to retrieve the votes. Jeff asks the castaways if anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol then this is the time to play it. The camera focuses on Zelda who just smiles and remains seated. Jeff then proceeds to read the votes.
Jeff holds up the first parchment and Zelda.
Zelda looks nervously at Paul.
The second parchment has Lauren’s name written on it.
Lauren looks dumbstruck over this vote as she clearly did not think anyone would vote for her.
Zelda’s name is written on the third parchment.
The fourth parchment has Lauren’s name written on it.
Jeff turns around the fifth parchment and Zelda’s name is written on it.
Zelda grabs Marlon’s right hand (He is sitting next her.) and she shakes her head as she probably wishes that she would have played the HII.
Lauren’s name is written on the second parchment and she nods her head figuring that will be the last vote she get because she has already had her name show up three times.
Jeff flips over the seventh parchment and Angelo’s name is written on it.
Everyone looks shocked by this vote especially Lauren.
Jeff shows the castaways the eighth and final vote which is for Lauren.
A shocked Laruen stands up and says…
“ What the hell just happened? ”
Lauren walks over to Jeff who snuffs out her torch. This means that Lauren is the third person to be voted out of Survivor: Terra Nova.
Angelo, realizing that Urban was probably the one who voted for him, mouths “Rat” at Urban. Urban just chuckles.
|Tribal Council 3:|
Molly, Angelo, Lauren
|“||I really have no reason to vote for you other than the fact that you have not talked to me yet.||”|
|“||Pearl says you have a great social game and that you had strong ties with Octavia on the other team. For those reasons you will be going home tonight.||”|
|“||Dude I know I said I was going to vote with you again…well I lied. I don’t want to work with a lazy son of a gun like you. This might cost me in the long run and if it does then it does. Sorry about your damn luck.||”|
|“||What a difference a day makes. Now I have some power and after tonight I hope to improve my standing in this game. I just hope you won’t be around to see it.||”|
|“||I don’t know if this is the right move to make or not but here goes nothing.||”|
|“||Sorry but this had to be done.||”|
|“||This should be Pearl but my alliance told me it should be you instead. Whatever, I hope you have fun seeing your torch snuffed out.||”|
|“||This game is all about communication and that is something you never bothered to do with me.||”|
|“|| Wow that just happened…I am in utter shock. I think Urban decided not to vote with us because otherwise it would have been a tie. Man he sucks.|
It is just amazing how three days ago I was in a strong alliance that was set to dominate. Now here I am out of the game. This game can turn on a dime I guess.
Still in the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.