|"It's Time to Knock That Bitch Down a Peg"|
|Season||Survivor: Ghost Island|
|Previous||Do As I Say Or Else|
|Next||I Do Not Concede!|
Previously on Survivor...
With Frank's elimination from the game, the tribe was ecstatic that he was voted out unanimously. However, one person was worried about this. Kenni was worried that Samantha might see this as an opportunity to recruit people into her alliance. Samantha's confessional that confirmed Kenni's worry that Samantha wanted to recruit someone into her alliance, and more specifically Ashleigh.
At the reward challenge, the castaways, divided into three teams, were to pedal a stationary bike, and the last team standing, with at least one tile remaining would win. More specifically, a spa getaway. During the challenge, it was clear Samantha was not the one to win, as Kenni and Colin threw it. After a little over half and hour, Melissa pulled through for her team, winning the reward. While Melissa, Xane, and Rebeckah were at the reward, Samantha tried to get Ashleigh into her alliance. She was unsuccessful, but decided to blackmail Ashleigh into her alliance. Ashleigh was still defiant to Samantha, and decided to talk to Alec and Hilbert about the blackmail. All three thought it suspicious Samantha knew this, snooping around the camp. Inside Samantha's bag was an illegal PDA.
The next day, at an alliance meeting, Ashleigh revealed Samantha's secret, shocking everyone. Later, Ashleigh asked Hilbert and Alec what they'll do now. Both told her they wanted to join Kenni's alliance, but Ashleigh revealed the entire secrecy of the Joint Alliance. She even told them that if Samantha won immunity, Alec was next. At the immunity challenge, Samantha won, forcing Alec to make a choice on using his idol. At tribal council, Samantha's secret was spilled, and faces consequences on this violation. Alec decided to use his idol and with three voted counted for, Melissa was eliminated 2-1. Eight remain, who will be voted out tonight?
Reward Challenge: Touchy Subjects
In a majority rules competition, the tribe would answer questions pertaining to a different subject and castaway. If a castaway was correct and guessed the majority answer, where they would cut another castaway's rope. If all three ropes were cut, the castaway's ragdoll would be burned up, and they would be eliminated. Last player standing would win reward.
Reward: A movie night-out, with an eat-all-you can feast
Winner: Kenni (shared with Xane)
Immunity Challenge: Fired Up
The castaways would make a fire large enough to burn through a rope using flint, steel, and a box of fire making supplies. The first castaway to completely burn through their rope would win.
Returning from tribal council, everyone is frustrated that Melissa had left the game. Alec and Hilbert, although proud, keep their expressions to a minimal, knowing what their actions have caused.
|“||Melissa was eliminated at tribal council last night. I'm upset because I've been with Melissa since the beginning of this game, we were the last Marau left standing. *sobs* Now I'm not sure who to trust.||”|
|“||Last night Alec and I idoled Melissa, which I'm certain upset everybody. We knew that Melissa was a huge threat, physically, socially, and story-wise. They should be glad she was voted out last night.||”|
Samantha comes up to Alec and Hilbert to confront them.
- What the hell was that. You directly disobeyed me! And more importantly you threw me under the bus by telling Jeff about my PDA!- Samantha
- You can go at us like a wolf, but you're now powerless. You are nothing but a parasite! Hope you like being ejected. Bye!- Alec
- Get back here, now!- Samantha
Both men walk away from her, as Samantha desperately and angrily tries to get them to acknowledge her.
The next day, the final eight are summoned to the challenge area for their second individual reward challenge. They arrive noticing ragdolls in their likeness being held up by rope away from a flame, and Jeff explains the challenge.
- Come on in guys! Welcome to your second reward challenge. Today, you'll answer questions about your fellow castaways. Then we will regroup and I'll ask you the same questions, but you'll answer on what the tribe as a whole would answer. If you get the answer correct, you get to chop a piece of rope on one of fellow castaways. You lose all three sections of rope, your ragdoll will burn and you're out of the competition. You want to know what you're playing for?- Jeff
- Yes.- Castaways
- The winner will get to go on a movie night out, and get to enjoy food like popcorn, candies, hot dogs. In addition the winner will choose one person to go with them. Let's get started.- Jeff
Everyone gets a clipboard with a sheet and pen. In a few minutes, the castaways finish their answers and sumbit them to Jeff. After the answers are tallied, Jeff begins the challenge.
- KENNI WINS REWARD!! Congratulations, Kenni. Now choose someone to go on the reward with you.- Jeff
- Xane!- Kenni
- Alright, Kenni and Xane a helicopter will be here to pick you up. For everyone else, I have nothing for you. Except some news, Samantha, during this challenge, the camera crew did find your PDA. We aren't going to throw you out of the game, but you'll incur a penalty vote at the next two tribal councils. You can head back to camp.- Jeff
Rebeckah, Colin, Alec, Hilbert, Samantha, and Ashleigh return back to camp as a helicopter picks up Xane and Kenni.
45 minutes later, Kenni and Xane arrive on an island, where a Survivor-like movie theater is. They load up on snacks, and enter a theater-like room with two theater chairs. Both take a seat and the feature begins. The movie they get to watch is Lord of the Flies. Kenni and Xane both enjoy the movie immensely.
|“||I won a reward challenge, which is awesome! I choose Xane to come with because he and I need a break from the game. We've been dominating the game, but we're not like Boston Rob. We've never lied to anyone to get ahead. If Xane and I do make the final 2, the jury will have a hard time deciding which to vote for, but I'm not going to stab Xane in the back at all.||”|
|“||I honestly can't believe Kenni chose me to go on the reward with her. Well, I can, because since the merge, we've had each others backs. It sounds crazy, but I want Kenni in the end with me. She's an amazing woman, and she's great competition.||”|
The next day, Kenni and Xane are approached by Alec and Hilbert.
- Hey, Kenni, Xane. Can we talk for a minute?- Hilbert
- Yeah.- Xane
- First off, we now about the secret alliance. Second, we're hoping to join the alliance.- Alec
- How do you know that we have a secret alliance?- Kenni
- Ashleigh, she spilled everything to us after the blackmail incident.- Hilbert
- Yeah, but we're voting Samantha next anyway.- Xane
- Say nothing further. We know about that. It's time to knock that bitch sown a peg.- Alec
- But what about if she wins again. Who?- Hilbert
- Ashleigh, okay?- Xane
Both men nod and leave them alone. Kenni and Xane continue to talk.
- Ashleigh's not next is she?- Kenni
- It's still Alec. I hate to blindside him, but he and Hilbert are not ever going to be in our alliance.- Xane
- True, but what about Ashleigh? She revealed everything to them.- Kenni
- We shouldn't worry about her blabbing any further. There's nobody left to blab to.- Xane
The next day, Tekivu is summoned for their third immunity challenge. After all eight arrive, Jeff explains the challenge.
- Come on in guys! Samantha, I'll take back the necklace again.- Jeff
- Hopefully I win it again.- Samantha
- Once again, immunity is back up for grabs. Today, it's a fire-making challenge. Using the materials provided, you'll construct a fire high enough to burn a rope, raising a flag. First to do so wins immunity. But you'd better hurry. *points to darkening sky*- Jeff
After drawing for spots the castaways are allowed to begin, everyone begins building. Xane, Kenni, Alec, Hilbert, and Rebeckah use coconut husk as base, and begin to strike at the flint. Ashleigh and Colin start off with kindling and put coconut huck on top of it. Both begin to strike at the flint. Samantha uses the kindling as a square structure, tall enough to be halfway to the rope. As she fills the structure with husk, Xane, Alec, Kenni, Rebeckah, and Colin all have fire. Ashleigh and Hilbert are still striking away. Finished filling the structure, Samantha begins to strike the flint. She gets fire immediately. Hilbert just got fire. Xane is currently closest to the rope. Everyone, minus Ashleigh, are keeping their fires burning as the thunder crackles. Samantha's entire structure is burning, and with more materials than the others, Samantha's fire is a quarter of the way to the rope. Everyone is adding husk to their fires and within a few seconds, Samantha's rope is completely burnt through, winning her immunity.
- SAMANTHA WINS IMMUNITY FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW!!- Jeff
- What about her penalty vote?- Alec
- Because of her immunity, her penalty vote is voided and she has a one-in-seven shot of winning this game. For everyone else, someone will be leaving this game tonight, you have the afternoon to decide. You can head back to camp.- Jeff
Since everything is set, nobody scrambles. At sunset, Tekivu heads for the tribal council area. Upon arriving, everyone puts their torches behind them and take a seat. Danny, Shaniqua, Frank, and Melissa walk in the tribal council area, and take a seat on the jury bench. Melissa is wearing a blue one-strap dress, blue high-heeled shoes, and pink lipstick.
- Introducing the members of the jury. Danny, Shaniqua, Frank, and Melissa voted out at the last tribal council. Alright, it was apparent that nobody expected Melissa to leave the game, Rebeckah what was the react back at camp?- Jeff
- Everyone, minus Alec and Hilbert, were very shocked she left. Melissa was a great woman, I think everyone was honored to play with her.- Rebeckah
- Colin, you played the longest with Melissa, how was your time with her?- Jeff
- Jeff, *sobs* Melissa and I were close. She was an awesome person who deserves to still be here. Melissa could hold her own in the challenge, whether it was physical or mental. It was definitely an honor to play with her over those 27 days.- Colin
- Now, Alec, you and Hilbert chose Melissa to vote against. Why did you choose her of all people. You could've gotten someone like Xane or Kenni out.- Jeff
- Our decision for Melissa was because of how much of a threat she is. I'm not sure if these guys or even her knew, but she was a threat physically, socially, story-wise.- Samantha
- What do you mean story-wise?- Jeff
- She is an underdog. She's survive several votes, and was only immune once this entire game. She has the perfect story to pitch to the jury.- Hilbert
- Xane, hearing this, does it make sense why they voted for her?- Jeff
- It does make sense, but I don't agree on how they did it.- Xane
- Samantha, where do you stand in all of this?- Jeff
- I'm the outsider. As long as I win immunity, they're forced to fight each other.- Samantha
- I assume that that means you're without allies?- Jeff
- Trust me Alec and I left her the moment we got back to camp from the last tribal council.- Hilbert
- Within this group of seven, has there been a question of trust?- Jeff
- In a way, yes. Ashleigh spilled everything about the Joint Alliance to Alec and Hilbert, which was how Alec knew to play his idol.- Kenni
- Ashleigh, what's your take on this?- Jeff
- They asked me if they could join Kenni's alliance and I mentioned that her and Xane's alliances were joined together, and everything else kinda slipped.- Ashleigh
- Xane, could Ashleigh be leaving tonight because she told Alec and Hilbert about your joined alliance?- Jeff
- She might not, but this is Survivor, anything can happen.- Alec
- Alright it is time to vote, but Samantha I'm assuming you're keeping the necklace?- Jeff
- Yes.- Samantha
- Alright, Samantha, you are up.- Jeff
One by one, everyone on Tekivu votes. After the votes have been cast, Jeff goes and retrieves the urn.
- If anyone has a hidden immunity idol, you may play it. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. First vote, Alec. Rebeckah. Ashleigh. Next vote, Alec. That's two votes Alec. Ashleigh. We're tied, 2 votes Alec, 2 votes Ashleigh. Alec. Next vote, Alec. Final vote. Eleventh person voted out of Survivor: Ghost Island and the fifth member of the jury......
- I should've known- Alec
- Alec, the tribe has spoken.- Jeff
- Bye guys.- Alec
- A former ally to a current target was voted out. Why was he? Possibly because of where he lied or another reason. Regardless, he was surprised. Good luck, you can head back to camp.- Jeff
The Tekivu tribe leaves the tribal council area and return to camp.
|“||I think you're going tonight. You screwed over your alliance by telling me about it.||”|
|“||Alec, let's try this again.||”|
|“||You eliminated Mel with that damn idol. That was uncalled for.||”|
|“||Ashleigh, learn to shut up once in a while. It might do you good.||”|
|“||I've never really trusted you since Day 1. I think you'll turn on anyone at any point.||”|
|“||Just goin' with the majority.||”|
|“||My vote is extra at this point. I don't particularly care for you.||”|
|“||Alec, I'm sorry for what has happen, but you should've grown a pair at this point.||”|
|“||I was half-expecting to sit here tonight. Samantha helped dig my grave. Aligning with her is like injesting poison. Neither is good for you, and they secretly eliminate you. Hilbert, good luck, you'll need it. Samantha go (bleep) yourself. Karma will bite you in the ass.||”|
Still In the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
- Is Hilbert screwed, or will a miracle save him.
- Can Samantha win immunity for a fourth time, or will the auction sink her?
- People get teary hearing from their loved ones.
- The reward challenge is the same challenge used in Survivor: The Amazon episode, Q & A,Survivor: All-Stars episode, Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People, Survivor: Panama episode, Medical Emergency, Survivor: Fiji episode, It's a Turtle?!, Survivor: Micronesia episode, I'm Gonna Fix Her!, Survivor: Tocantins episode, They Both Went Bananas, Survivor: One World episode, Never Say Die, and Survivor: The Sahara episode, This Is Far From Over.
- The immunity challenge is the same challenge used in Survivor: Gabon episode, The Brains Behind Everything.
|Survivor: Ghost Island Episodes|