|"It Just Got Tougher"|
|Previous||An Undivided Divided Group|
|Next||Someone Has To Pay|
This is the Fourth episode of Survivor: Argentina
Previously on Survivor...
T.P. announces his plan to get The Four A$$holes to turn on each other or at least Travis. Over at La Plata, Kayla and Jessica H decided on the next target and informed their closest allies Zaya, Sara, and Nikki. At the reward challenge Tree's plan of action proved effective winning them fishing gear and fish. All seemed calm with Necochea until immuinity time were they became a train wreck with Scott tripping over a puzzle piece three times. Before tribal Chris discussed possibly taking out Travis even before T.P. and crew talked to them. At tribal Travis' strength was looked over for his attitude the past seven days as he was voted out 8-1.
Reward Challenge:Fauxconut Bowling
The castaways would be compete in a bowling tournament. Each castaway would be matched against another castaway and given two rolls. The castaway who knocked down the most pins won the round for their tribe and scored one point. The first tribe to score five points wins.
Reward: A feast of pizza, garlic bread, brownies, and soda
Immunity Challenge: Cornhole Smoothie Surprise
Members of each tribe will face off against each other drinking various types of smoothies made from various items that will be randomly decided by the two drinking them by tossing a cornhole bag from high up on a platform into a 3 by 3 square with items are labeled. If it lands on a line both items will be added. If it land outside the square, Jeff chooses. If it lands on a line, all items the wall is apart of are added.
The tribe arrives at camp following tribal.
- T.P., now I know you want to dance for his elimination.- Scott
- Scott, I so would but that would put me on his level.- T.P.
- It's going be a lot nicer around here.- Totolax
- We can still kick butt. We just need to all get along and not have that kind of fighting during challenges.- Jay
- Yeah. Let's not have anymore trainwreck challenges.- James
- We can do this.- Tree
|“||At tribal we turned on one of our own even though he wasn't against us. It was for the better, but it still hurts. It needs to be one of them next though.||”|
James, Chris, and Scott are off in the woods.
- The only thing I am worried about is that they take us out.- Chris
- Totolax, Tree, and T.P. are really tight, so Totolax's weakness could be hard to convince.- James
- Then we have to convince the other two.- Scott
- We had them before. We could still have them.- Chris
- I don't think we have them solid. Remember, everyone voted the same last time. So we may have them or we may need to get them back.- Scott
- They are just wanting what's best so if we convince them Totolax is the weakest one. We could get there votes back.- James
- You know, I think your right. So we need to get them to realize Totolax is the best option.- Scott
|“||Things don't look good for us or we might be over thinking things. There are two people that vote with neither alliance, so they are big wild cards.||”|
Over at the shelter Tree, T.P., Jay, and Joe are talking while Totolax is fixing up rice and beans.
- It really is peaceful now.- Tree
- It could get a lot better if those other three were gone but one step at a time.- T.P.
- Who is at the front of their group?- Jay
- Might be Chris.- Joe
- I think it's James.- Tree
- No. Chris is the head. He has been making the major decisions.- Joe
- I think you are both wrong. Scott is in charge of them.- Totolax
- Well since we are unsure, we can go for Chris or James first and then take out the other.- T.P.
- What about Scott?- Tree
- We can take him out as well. The problem is we need them right now.- T.P.
- We are down people right now but that doen't matter if we can win.- Jay
- And we need them right now to win.- T.P.
- Alright guys. The food is done. Let's save them some though.- Totolax
|“||We are in a dilemma. We want to take the rest of The Four A$$holes out as quickly as possible but don't want them out too quickly. Hard to decide when to get them.||”|
Kayla, Jessica, Zaya, Heather, and Audi are all in the shelter while the rest of the tribe is either in the woods or at the beach.
- So have you guys figured out what we will do should we lose.- Heather
- We were thinking Marissa for her weakness.- Jessica
- She is dragging us down. If the men took out who we think they might have.- Kayla
- They could start to beat us as bad as we have before.- Zaya
- Marissa is the best bet. She helps out the least around here.- Audi
- She only went with Nikki to get wood because everyone asked her to. She doesn't do anything unless everyone tells her to do it.- Heather
- She should help out more without having to be asked.- Zaya
- Hey, I'm going to the hole. I'll be back.- Kayla
Kayla walks off into the woods opposite of where Marissa and Nikki had gone. Sara and Kristie come back from the beach.
- I'm going to start on the rice.- Sara
- Where did Kayla go?- Kristie
- The hole.- Audi
- Okay.- Kristie
- She'll be back in a bit.- Zaya
- We'll try to save her some rice.- Sara
- Nikki and Marissa should be back with the wood in a little bit.- Heather
- Great. Then we can have it ready for when we get back.- Jessica
Marissa and Nikki get back to the shelter with the firewood.
- Here is the wood so we can get the fire back after the challenge.- Nikki
- Hopefully it's a good one.- Marissa
- Don't go very slow during the challenge Marissa.- Zaya
- I'll go as fast as my legs will let me.- Marissa
- The rice is done guys. Let's eat and get our energy up.- Sara
Zaya gets up and grabs some rice followed by Jessica and ending with Marissa with a little left for Kayla when she comes.
- This is so good.- Audi
- It's not that good. I wish we could get some food like chicken or something.- Sara
- Chicken would be so nice.- Zaya
- - KristieHow about some pizza?
- Pizza would be nice as well.- Jessica
- Kayla has been gone awhile.- Nikki
- When did she head off?- Marissa
- She walked off a while back.- Zaya
- We should walk over there before heading out.- Jessica
|“||Kayla left to the hole and hadn't been back since then and we are really starting to worry about her.||”|
Both tribes arrive in a field setting.
|“||La Plata, getting your first look at the new Necochea tribe. Travis voted out at the last tribal council.||”|
- For today's challenge...Zaya, where is Kayla?- Jeff Probst
- We don't know. We checked the hole before we left but she wasn't over there.- Zaya
- The hole?- Jeff Probst
- It's what we call our bathroom location.- Kristie
- So, Let me get this straight. Kayla had left camp to go to the hole and hadn't come back to camp."- Jeff Probst
- Yes. It was a good thirty minutes or so. We don't know anything right now.- Zaya
|“||Okay, everyone stay put for now. I am going to go find out what is going on here.||”|
La Plata Camp Area
|“||So right now we are searching La Plata's camp area and around camp. We were told the location of the hole and she wasn't there or anywhere near it. We currently have Dr. Ramona Salins and the medical team with us in case of anything.||”|
–Nave Kezaineip, SURVIVOR Search Team
Nave and the medical team search various places they eventually hear what sounds like screaming.
Nave and medical rushes over to Kayla who is sitting on the ground against a tree holding onto her leg.
- Kayla, We need you to tell us what's wrong.- Dr. Salins
- I was over at the hole and a snake started to come near me so I freaked out and started slowly walking away but I walked the wrong direction to camp and then.- Kayla
- What happened?- Dr. Salins
Kayla lifts up her pants they she had on revealing a snake bite on her leg.
- Guys, get her up and on her way out of here on a stretcher quickly. We will need to isolate the venom and also determine what kind of snake it was. Kayla, I know you want to play this game but there are no chances to be made right now.- Dr. Salins
- I Understand.- Kayla
- I will go tell Jeff. Kayla take care.- Nave Kezaineip
Medical heads off with Kayla.
|Removed from Camp|
| EVACUATED DUE TO SNAKE BITE:|
Jeff walks out from the woods to the contestants awaiting on their mats.
- I just got off with medical and the search team. They have found Kayla.- Jeff Probst
- That's good to hear.- Jessica
- Now for the news you might not want. She was found with a snake bite on her leg and with not much info to go off of medical is pulling her from the game. La Plata, that mean you are down to eight people and Necochea your odds have gone up a bit.- Jeff Probst
|“||The game however moves forward. For today's challenge, you will compete against each other in a round of bowling using coconuts. The person who knocks down the most wins a point for their tribe. First tribe to five points wins reward. You want to know what your playing for?||”|
|“||Pizza, Garlic Bread, Brownies, and Soda. I know it's worth playing for. I'll give you a minute to stradegize and we will get started.||”|
Both tribe gather deciding in what order they will go in. When both tribes are finished.
|“||First up, Kristie and Chris. Kristie will go followed by Chirs.||”|
Kristie walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 7.
Chris walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 8.
Jeff, "Chris scores a point for Necochea. They are up 1-0. Zaya, T.P., you're up."
Zaya walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 9.
T.P. walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 8. Jeff, "Zaya scores. We are tied 1-1. Jessica, Joe, you're up."
Jessica walks up, throws the coconut and gets a gutter ball.
Joe walks up, throws the coconut and knows down 5.
Jeff, "Joe scores. Our score is 2-1 Necochea. Sara and Scott are up."
Sara walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 9.
Scott walks up, throws the cocnut and knocks all of them down.
Jeff, "Scott scores. Necochea 3. La Plata 1. Nikki, James, you're up."
Nikki walks up, throws the coconut and knocks all of them down.
James walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 9.
Jeff, "Nikki score. Necochea 3. La Plata 2. Marissa and Tree are up."
Marissa walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 3.
Tree walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 8.
Jeff, "Tree scores. Necochea 4. La Plata 2. Heather, Totolax you're up."
Heather walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 8.
Totolax walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 7.
Jeff, "Heather scores. Necochea 4. La Plata 3. Audi, Jay you're up" Audi walks up, throws the coconut and knocks down 9.
Jay walks up, throws the coconut and knocks all of them down.
|“||Jay scores. That's five. Necochea wins reward. Necochea come get your reward.||”|
All of Necochea walk up grabbing some piece of the reward.
|“||La Plata, I have nothing for you. Grab your stuff and head out.||”|
The tribe arrives back at camp following their loss at the challenge and the loss of Kayla. Jessica immediately heads into the shelter and puts her head down.
|“||Today could not go any worse for us. We not only lost the reward challenge but lost our closest ally Kayla. Jessica is taking it very hard.||”|
- Wow. This game is just crazy.- Sara
- It just got tougher on us too.- Zaya
- We should probably throw out that rice we had left for her.- Audi
- It already starts to smell.- Marissa
- Jessica, are you alright?- Nikki
- I'm fine. It's okay.- Jessica
|“||I lost arguably the biggest ally and best friends I could ever ask for. I may have done better at the challenge but the shock just got to me.||”|
Marissa gets Jessica out of the shelter and the two head down to the beach.
- I so hope she is alright.- Kristie
- I'm sure she will be fine.- Zaya
- We need to give her time. Hand me the pot I'll go throw out the rice into the ocean.- Sara
- Do it away from Jessica if you can.- Nikki
- We could have used that challenge.- Audi
- We will get them next time for sure.- Heather
Tree, T.P., and Jay are up out of the shelter sitting after not being able to fall asleep.
- Those three were amazing today.- T.P.
- Joe, tripped up a bit.- Jay
- I don't think he tried on that one.- Tree
- What do mean?- Jay
- For one thing he only had to knock down one to score a point.- Tree
- Second, Jessica was in big shock at what happened.- T.P.
- Yeah. That was crazy.- Jay
- We just need to be calm and focus.- T.P.
|“||Today was crazy, but that is Survivor. We just have to stay calm and take advantage of the situation.||”|
|“||Come on in guys.||”|
Both tribes arrive at the challenge site positioning themselves on the mats.
|“||Welcome to today's immunity challenge. La Plata I will take it back.||”|
Zaya walks up and hands Jeff the idol.
|“||Once again immunity is back up for grabs. Here is how this is going to work. You will face off drinking types of smoothies. Your ingredients are right here. Grasshopper, Beetle Larvea, Cockroaches and more. One by one the two drinking in the round will grab a corhole bag and toss it from the platform into the three by three board. The hole it lands in will be what is added. If you miss the board, I will choose one. If it lands on a wall, any side it is apart of will be added. The first one to finish scores a point for their tribe. The tribe with the most points after everyone has gone wins. I'll give you a minute to stradegize and we will get started.||”|
Both tribes discuss who will go and in what order. After both tribes are finished.
|“||Alright first pair is Totolax and Sara. Totolax will shoot first then Sara.||”|
Totolax tosses the cornhole bag from the platform and it land in cockroaches.
Sara tosses the cornhole bag and it lands in beetle larvea.
Jeff blends the items together.
Jeff, "Totolax, Sara, here are your cockroach and beetle larvea smoothies. Drink up."
Totolax and Sara begin drinking the smoothie. Totolax opens and shows an empty mouth followed by Sara.
Jeff, "Totolax is good. That is one point for Necochea. Joe and Marissa are next."
Joe tosses the cornhole bag and lands on the wall of balut and puma meat.
Marissa tosses the cornhole bag and just barely land outside the square.
Jeff, "I am going add cow blood since Marissa landed outside the square."
Jeff mixes the items together.
Jeff "Joe, Marissa, here are your balut, cow blood, and puma meat smoothies."
Joe and Marissa begin drinking the smoothie. Joe opens and shows an empty mouth.
Jeff, "Joe is good. Necochea 2. La Plata 0. Scott, Heather, your turn."
Scott tosses the cornhole bag and lands on the corner wall of ship worm.
Heather tosses the cornhole bag and land on the far wall of balut.
Jeff, "I'll add coconut worm and cockroaches since both players have parts touching out side the square."
Jeff mixes the items together.
Jeff, "Scott, Heather, here are your ship worm, coconut worm, balut, and cockroach smoothies. Drink up."
Scott and Heather begin drinking the smoothies. Scott opens an empty mouth seconds before Heather.
Jeff, "Scott scores another point for Necochea. We are at Necochea 3 and La Plata 0. Jay and Kristie are up."
Jay tosses the bag and hits in the middle of pig brains.
Kristie tosses the bag and completely misses the board.
Jeff, "Grasshoppers will be added."
Jeff mixes the items together.
Jeff, "Jay, Kristie, here are your pig brain and grasshopper smoothies. Drink up"
Jay and Kristie begin drinking their smoothies. Jay downs his and opens up an empty mouth.
Jeff, "Jay scores for Necochea. They only need one more to win. James and Nikki are up."
James tosses the cornhole bag and misses the board.
Nikki tosses the cornhole bag and lands in puma meat.
Jeff, "I will add balut to it"
Jeff mixes the items together.
Jeff, "James, Nikki, here are your puma meat and balut smoothies."
James and Nikki begin drinking their smoothie. Nikki shows an empty mouth as James is drinking.
Jeff, "Nikki scores a point. Necochea 4. La Plata 1. Chris and Zaya are up."
Chris tosses the cornhole bag and lands outside the circle.
Zaya tosses the cornhole bag and lands on the outside wall of pig brain.
Jeff, "I will add beatle larvea and shipworm."
Jeff mixes the items together.
Jeff, "Chris, Zaya, here are your beetle larvea, pig brain, and shipworm smoothies. Drink up."
Chris and Zaya begin drinking their smoothies. Zaya quickly finishing her's and showing her empty mouth.
Jeff, "Zaya scores a point. Necochea 4. La Plata 2. T.P. and Audi are up."
T.P. throws the cornhole bag and lands outside the square.
Audi throws the cornhole bag and also lands out side the square.
Jeff picks two and mixes them together.
Jeff, "T.P., Audi, here are your pig brain and cow blood smoothies. Drink up."
T.P. and Audi begin drinking their smoothies. Audi finishes and opens up seconds before T.P.
Jeff, "Audi scores. Necochea 4. La Plata 3. Tree and Jessica are up."
Tree tosses the cornhole bag and lands in puma meat.
Jessica tosses the cornhole bog and lands in cow blood.
Jeff mixes the items together.
Jeff "Tree, Jessica, here are your puma meat and cow blood smoothies."
Tree begins drinking his while Jessica just stares. Tree finishes it and opens up his mouth.
|“||Tree is done and with that Necochea wins immunity. Some one come and get it.||”|
Scott walks up and grabs the idol.
|“||Necochea you get to take the night off. As for La Plata, I will see you tonight at tribal council. Grab your stuff and head out.||”|
The tribes arrives back from the challenge. Everyone hanging out around the shelter.
- Hey totolax, can you make some rice so we can get the taste out of our mouth from that challenge.- Scott
- Yeah.- Totolax
- We did good.- T.P.
- We got a free point though.- Tree
- Let's not worry. Just relax and move on.- Jay
|“||These past few days have just been a mess. My good ally is starting to waver in strength. I hope we just keep winning.||”|
The tribe is hanging around the shelter with Jessica head first inside the shelter.
- Jessica, are you sure you are alright?- Zaya
- I'm fine.- Jessica
- Zaya, can you take everyone and go down to the beach for awhile?- Sara
- Sure.- Zaya
Zaya, Heather, Audi, Marissa, Kristie and Nikki head off to the beach.
- Jessica, talk to me.- Sara
- What?- Jessica
- What's wrong?- Sara
- I'm just lost now. My head isn't in the game.- Jessica
- Your worried about Kayla. Aren't you?- Sara
- Yeah. We were so close.- Jessica
- Do you want us to vote for you?- Sara
- Sure.- Jessica
|“||Dam. These days have been bad. We lost an ally yesterday and now we will have to lose another. We just have to solidify two other people.||”|
The La Plata tribe arrives at tribal each one taking a seat after placing their torch behind them.
|“||Welcome to Tribal Council. Zaya, what was the reaction from Kayla's departure?||”|
- Everyone took it hard because we are all so close. Jessica took it the hardest.- Zaya
- Jessica, why was it hardest on you?- Jeff Probst
- Kayla and I have been very close. I felt like I lost a best friend.- Jessica
- Sara, will tonight's vote be a surprise?- Jeff Probst
- No. We all know the right thing to do even though it is a hard one.- Sara
- If the vote doesn't go this way. It will be shocking.- Nikki
- Since it appears you all know what you want to do. It is time to vote. Heather your up.- Jeff Probst
Heather gets up and head to the urn to vote followed by everyone else ending with Nikki.
|“||I'll go tally the votes.||”|
Jeff walks off, grabs the urn and walks back.
|“||Once the votes have been read the decision is final. Person voted out will leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.||”|
Jessica stands up.
First vote, Jessica
Jessica...That's 2 votes Jessica
Sara...That's 2 votes Jessica, 1 vote Sara
Jessica...That's 3 votes Jessica, 1 vote Sara
Jessica...That's 4 votes Jessica, 1 vote Sara
Jeff, "Fourth person voted out of Survivor: Agrentina...Jessica, you need to bring me your torch."
Jessica grabs her torch and walk down.
Jeff, "Jessica, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go."
Jesica walks out of tribal and into the darkness.
|“||From the looks of it that was a hard vote but one that had to be done. Grabs your stuff and head out. Good night.||”|
Jessica H (7 votes)
Sara (1 votes)
|“||Sometimes friendship is more important than money. If you want to be sure she is okay than it's fine.||”|
|“||You told me to vote you since I must vote.||”|
|“||I really didn't want to think of voting for you until final 5 but you want to be there for her.||”|
|“||My time on this island was great. That is all I will say because I want to go see if Kayla is okay.||”|
Still In The Running
Next Time on Survivor...
Alliance lines shift on both tribes with Necochea resorting to yelling again.
The title was said by Zaya after coming back from the Reward Challenge following Kayla's evacuation.