|"Kryptonite Shows Up"|
|Previous||Why Do You Hate Me|
|Next||Cause I'm Black (Next Season)|
This is the Season Finale of Survivor: Argentina
Previously on Survivor...
20 castaways arrived in Campos del Tuyú National Park for the chance at one million dollars. Divided into teams by gender both sides had there faults. At the first immunity challenge a growing feud between Emilio and Travis lost the challenge for Necochea as a result sending Emilio home. Necochea able to rebound from it to win the next immunity challenge where La Plata would go on to send Jessica B home. During the third immunity challenge the men went back to fighting as Travis lead the team to another big loss. The challenge plus The Four A$$hoes being in the minority resulted in Travis being sent home. Over at La Plata Zaya, Sara, Kayla, Jessica H, and Nikki were apart of the main five people of the La Plata alliance with what would look like nothing could stand in their way. When Kayla didn't come back to camp before the reward challenge a search began for Kayla. When found Kayla had an unknown snake bite on her leg taking her out of the game. This event at first seemed a small dent in the La Plata alliance but turned bigger when Jessica H would take it the hardest. After La Plata lost the following immunity challenge, Jessica H would be willing to go and the tribe honored her request. The next morning Scott was needing a way out of his alliance being picked off one by one so he went to T.P. to see if they could work together to take out a swing vote. In the closest immunity challenge so far, La Plata was able to pull out a win and at tribal T.P.'s alliance Undivided gave Scott his chance and sent home Joe. A double tribal would soon follow with Tree and Zaya able to pull out the win with Tree getting the reward. Necochea's tribal appeared Jay was a goner but was caught off guard when Scott joined Undivided and sent home Chris while La Plata would go easy sending Marissa home. At the following immunity, Necochea were looking to win but their boat would start to crack losing the challenge. At tribal James would try to sway Scott and Jay to his side and tie the votes but it didn't happen sending James home. With five members left, Necochea couldn't lose the next challenge and would go on to easily beating La Plata in the next immunity challenge. La Plata would have another calm tribal sending home Heather. The tribes would then merge with both tribes trying to get the upper hand. Scott was worried that Jay would flip but at the next tribal it was Tree who would flip sending Totolax home. Tree would then be made the next target but Zaya and Audi would decide Tree needed to stay flipping over to Undivided as a result sending Nikki and then Kristie to the jury. With her back against the wall Sara would have to find a way out of getting voted out and would enjoy success at in winning the following immunity sending home T.P. and having Scott tie the votes sending Jay home. Her luck however would come to an end when Scott got word she wanted him and Tree gone. Zaya and Audi would also not want to work with her sending her home 4-1. Four are left. The leader Zaya, The a$$hole Scott, The underdog Tree, and the always cheerful Audi. Who will be crowned The Sole survivor and claim the million dollar prize?
Day 37 Immunity Challenge: Fallen Comrades
The remaining contestants will answer questions about the eliminated contestants.
Day 38 Immunity Challenge: Hand On A Hard Idol
Each tribe member held on to the Tribal Immunity Idol while standing on a small log. Participants may not move their arms while touching the idol. Only one hand may touch the idol, and they may not lift their foot. The person who lasts the longest wins immunity.
The tribe arrives back at camp following tribal. Scott heads done to the beach.
|“||Now that Sara is gone it will be easier to have the others turn on each other by simply winning immunity.||”|
- We only have one more obstacle standing in out way.- Zaya
- He is a very strong obstacle.- Audi
- He will be tough to beat.- Tree
- Yeah but I think we will be able to beat him.- Zaya
- He is good at almost everything.- Tree
- We will hope for something he isn't good at.- Zaya
- What kind of stuff isn't he good at? The dude studied Argentina before coming here.- Audi
- There is one challenge he said he would never be able to win.- Tree
- Well I for one hope we have that challenge.- Zaya
- Me too.- Audi
- If not then we just have to try our hardest.- Tree
- This is it. We have to beat him here and now.- Zaya
- This is our only chance left otherwise one of us three have to go.- Tree
- I hope not.- Audi
- Me either.- Zaya
|“||All three of us are just worried that if Scott wins then we have to turn on each other. I was hoping we wouldn't have to worry about that until we got to the final three.||”|
Scott and Tree are hanging around the shelter.
- So let's say I win today. Who goes?- Scott
- I'm not sure.- Tree
- You're not sure. I think me and you vote Audi and then see how the other two vote.- Scott
- So send me into a tiebreaker.- Tree
- Pretty much. You would have it easily.- Scott
- How so?- Tree
- They suck at making a fire. We have been doing it the whole time.- Scott
- I guess.- Tree
Audi and Zaya arrive from the woods. Scott heads down to the beach.
|“||Scott has a good point. If he wins then I may have to be apart of a tiebreaker challenge.||”|
- What was Scott talking to you about?- Zaya
- What happens if he wins.- Tree
- I don't want to think about that right now.- Audi
- Me either. We need to focus on winning today.- Zaya
- Yeah. With four left it's weird thinking we once had twenty people left.- Tree
- There are some I do not miss.- Zaya
- Like Jessica B.- Audi
- Especially her.- Zaya
- She couldn't have been as bad as the others of the Four A$$hole alliance.- Tree
- Well I never talked to them.- Zaya
- They were bad.- Tree
- She was pretty annoying. I wish you could have got to talk with Kayla. She was great.- Audi
- That was one of my least favorite days.- Zaya
- Mine too.- Audi
- I feel you.- Tree
- Okay. Let's focus and take down Scott.- Zaya
- Right.- Tree
|“||We are ready for this challenge. Scott will need his A game today. I will need mine too.||”|
The tribe arrives at a field location.
|“||Welcome to today's immunity challenge. Scott, I will take it back.||”|
Scott walks up to Jeff, hands him the necklace and walks back.
|“||Immunity is back up for grabs. For today's challenge, I have eight questions about your eliminated castaways. You will get a point for each question you answer correctly. The person with the most points at the end of the eight questions wins immunity and is guaranteed a one and three shot at winning this game. Let's get started.||”|
After everyone has a large pad and marker.
Jeff, "First question, Who was evacuated from the game?"
Everyone writes down an answer.
Everyone reveals their answer. (Scott-Heather, Audi-Kayla, Zaya-Kayla, Tree-Kayla)
Jeff, "Kayla is the correct answer. Everybody but Scott gets a point. Next question. Who is this ?"
Everyone writes down an answer.
Everyone reveals their answer. (Scott-Marissa, Audi-Jessica B, Zaya-Jessica B, Tree-Jessica B)
Jeff, "Jessica B is the correct answer. Everybody but Scott gets a point. Next question, who is a nurse?"
Everyone writes down an answer.
Everyone reveals their answer. (Scott-Heather, Audi-Nikki, Zaya-Kristie, Tree-Kristie.)
Jeff, "Kristie is the correct answer. Zaya and Tree are correct. They are leading with three points, Audi has two. Scott none yet. Next question, whose hometown is Palo Alto, California?
Everyone write down an answer.
Everyone reveals their answer. (Scott-Jay, Audi-Totolax, Zaya-Totolax, Tree,-Totolax.)
Jeff, "Totolax is the correct answer. Everybody but Scott gets a point. Next question, Whose cap is this"
Jeff holds up a blue baseball cap.
Everyone writes down an answer.
Everyone reveals their answer. (Scott-Emilio, Audi-Travis, Zaya-Travis, Tree-Travis)
Jeff, "Travis is the correct answer. Everybody but Scott gets a point. With three questions left, Scott can not win. Next question, Who is a high school teacher?"
Everyone writes down an answer.
Everyone reveals their answer. (Scott-Heather, Audi-Nikki, Zaya-Nikki, Tree-Nikki)
Jeff, "Nikki is the correct answer. Everyone but Scott gets a point. Next question, Besides Scott who also wore sunglasses the whole game they play?"
Everyone writes down an answer.
Everyone reveals their answer. (Scott-James, Audi-T.P., Zaya-T.P., Tree-T.P)
Jeff, "T.P. is the correct answer. Everyone but Scott is correct. Final question, Who dropped out of high school?"
Everyone writes down an answer.
Everyone reveals their answer. (Scott-Heather, Audi-Chris, Zaya-Emilio, Tree-Emilio)
Jeff, "Emilio is correct. Tree and Zaya get a point. They are tied. This last question will be for just them two. How many hours have we been in this game? The person that is the closest with out going over will win immunity."
Tree and Zaya write done an answer.
Zaya and Tree reveal their answer (Zaya-860, Tree-812).
|“||Zaya is closest. We have been in this game for 866 hours. Zaya, come and get it.||”|
Zaya walks up to Jeff, has the necklace placed on her, and walks back.
|“||Zaya is safe tonight. While the rest of you somebody will be voted out of this game. Grab your stuff and head back to camp.||”|
The tribe arrives back at camp following Zaya's win.
- Congrats Zaya.- Scott
- Well thanks Scott.- Zaya
- I figure I have to say that. Tree down at the beach now.- Scott
- Okay.- Tree
Tree and Scott head down to the beach.
Down at the beach.
- What do you need?- Tree
- Look I know I didn't win but trust me. I am voting Audi tonight. I ask of you to please vote with me.- Scott
- I don't know Scott.- Tree
- I get that. You have more of a chance at winning against me than anyone.- Scott
- How so?- Tree
- People hate me and I hate them.- Scott
- True. I have to think.- Tree
- Take your time but you only have until tonight.- Scott
- I know.- Tree
Tree walks off back to camp.
|“||This is the most nervous I have been. Just when I absolutely needed a win, my kryptonite shows up and puts me in a spot I don't think I can get out of.||”|
The tribe arrives at tribal council placing their torches behind them before taking their seat.
|“||We will now bring in the members of our jury. Nikki, Kristie, T.P., Jay and Sara voted out at the last tribal council.||”|
Nikki, Kristie, T.P., Jay, and Sara arrive at tribal and take their seats on the other side.
- Scott, You have been on the hot seat for the past couple tribals. Are you worried you could go home?- Jeff Probst
- I am very worried. I have never done that bad in a challenge. I live my life making enemies. I always think, why should I care Totolax is a firefighter.- Scott
- Scott.- Zaya
- What?- Scott
- T.P. is a firefighter. Totolax was a chef.- Tree
- I thought T.P. was like some inspirational speaker of whatever.- Scott
- Heather was an inspirational speaker.- Audi
- See. I know nothing about people.- Scott
- Scott, does the fact that you are out of touch with everyone make you think you will go home tonight?- Jeff Probst
- It could. I'm happy with how I've done. I was outlasted by a parkour instructor.- Scott
- That was Jay.- Tree
- Seriously. Then what are you?- Scott
- Police officer.- Tree
- Before you asked, I'm a graphic artist.- Zaya
- I thought that was Sara.- Scott
- Audi, while Scott is trying to figure out who does what, Do you think this is the end for him?- Jeff Probst
- I believe it is his time to go. Also Scott, I am a therapist.- Audi
- I seriously should start caring about this kind of stuff.- Scott
- You didn't even realize who was medically evacuated.- Zaya
- My bad.- Scott
- I find it funny he got the question wrong about is own alliance member.- Tree
- Now that is just cheap. Can we stop this please?- Scott
- Tree, Do you see Scott moving forward?- Jeff Probst
- I'm not sure.- Tree
- Anything can still happen.- Zaya
|“||With that it is time to vote. Zaya, you are up first.||”|
Zaya gets up, heads to the urn, votes and head back. She is followed by the rest of the tribe ending with Tree.
|“||I'll go tally the votes.||”|
Jeff heads to the urn, grabs it and comes back.
|“||Once the votes have been read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.||”|
Audi...1 vote Scott, 1 vote Audi
Scott...2 votes Scott, 1 vote Audi, 1 vote left
|“||Fifteenth person voted out of Survivor: Argentina and the sixth member of our jury...Scott. You nee to bring me your torch.||”|
Scott gets up, grabs his torch and walk to Jeff.
Jeff, "Scott, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go."
Scott walks off and into the night.
|“||One of the biggest villain of the game has just been eliminated and with three people left there are only a couple days left and no room for mistakes. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. Good night.||”|
Scott (3 votes)
Audi, Tree, Zaya
Audi (1 votes)
|“||I hope to see a tiebreaker.||”|
|“||Bye bye ex-marine.||”|
|“||Well I figured as much. I've never been at remembering stuff about people. Should have known stuff like Jay was from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Live and learn.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive back at camp following tribal.
- Not much longer in the game.- Zaya
- It is even quieter with out him.- Tree
- That is for sure.- Audi
- Tree, how does it feel to be the last guy standing?- Zaya
- It feels like everything else.- Tree
- Only two more days.- Zaya
- So now what happens? We made it to the final three like we planned.- Audi
- Now somebody has to go.- Tree
- It's game on.- Zaya
- One of us won't make it to the end.- Tree
- I wanted us all to make it to the end.- Audi
- Well, we at least are the last three standing.- Zaya
- Yeah. Whatever happens. We made it to the final three.- Tree
- I guess you're right.- Audi
|“||Audi is upset that now one of us will have to go. I don't blame her but in the end somebody now has to go.||”|
|“||As much as I don't want to vote out Tree or Zaya I will have to in order to make it to the end.||”|
|“||The final three. I didn't know if I would have made it this far with who I had to deal with but thanks to my allies I did.||”|
Zaya, and Tree are up and out of the shelter.
- Tree?- Zaya
- What's up?- Tree
- It still makes me wonder why you guys kept didn't get rid of him sooner.- Zaya
- Mainly because of strength.- Tree
- Makes a bit of sense.- Zaya
Audi comes out of the woods.
Zaya and Tree head into the woods following Audi until they come up on the challenge mail post where a basket of food and a note is there.
Tree and Zaya each grab a side of the basket and walk back to camp. After arriving back at camp they place the basket on the shelter.
|“||Congratulations to you on making it to the final three. Take your time to enjoy this breakfast feast before depart on your journey through your past tribemates as you make your way to your final immunity challenge.||”|
–Audi (Reading the note)
- Well let's eat.- Tree
- This will be the hardest challenge.- Zaya
- There is so much food here.- Audi
- Yeah.- Tree
Zaya, Audi, and Tree enjoy the food then depart from camp on there trek through their past tribemates.
Rites Of Passage
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Emilio's torch.
- Emilio. He was a shy kind of guy.- Tree
- What happened with him?- Zaya
- He came out to prove to his local bullies he could do something and ran into another bully.- Tree
|“||My three days started out good but turned to worse because of Travis. I'm disappointed I could go any farther and that the guys back home were right.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Jessica B's torch.
- So glad you went home so early.- Zaya
- I'm guessing you two didn't get along.- Tree
- Jessica B targeted Zaya second one after we got to camp. Started accusing her of being an untrustworthy leader when she hadn't spoken to her.- Audi
- Okay.- Tree
- She made enemies too fast.- Zaya
|“||Looking back I seriously regret how I acted. I had a wonderful time. I should have tried making friends over trying to turn people on each other.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Travis' torch.
- So tell us about Travis.- Audi
- Emilio's bully. He might have been able to slip past again but that immunity challenge sealed it for him.- Tree
- Why not take him out first?- Audi
- Jay and Joe figured the other three would pick up after him.- Tree
|“||In my seven days I didn't do much talking or strategizing with others only relying on the ones I had talked to. I was completely unaware of the negative vibe I was giving off because of my feuds with people.||”|
Zaya, Audi and Tree arrive at Kayla's torch.
- Kayla.- Zaya
- I felt so bad for her.- Audi
- I don't know much about ya'll's tribe but just based on the reactions I could tell you were all hurt by her evacuation.- Tree
- She was one of the heart and souls of the tribe.- Zaya
|“||I was taken out by something out of my control but I learned that I should always have somebody with me in the wilderness like this. I felt like I disappointed my tribe.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Jessica H's torch.
- One of the most loyal ally anyone could ask for.- Zaya
- I could see she took the evacuation the hardest.- Tree
- Those two became the best of friends out here.- Audi
- As much as we didn't want to she checked out quickly after.- Zaya
|“||I was only out here for nine days but in those nine days I made a true friend and I didn't at the time think I could go on with out her. I look back now and think I should have continued on for her.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Joe's torch.
- Our tribe's first actual blindside.- Tree
- What happened with him?- Zaya
- We chose strength over taking out the other a$$holes.- Tree
- Wow.- Audi
- It was because of this tribal Jay started feeling on the outs.- Tree
|“||Looking back on my time out here I believe I should have been more solid with the people I was with instead of flip flopping between alliances.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Chris' torch.
- The start of Scott being with us started with the blindside of Chris.- Tree
- After seeing Joe gone we all thought Jay might have been next.- Zaya
- Especially after he was so disappointed in losing the challenge.- Audi
- It was thought to be him but it was decided again with strength.- Tree
|“||I enjoyed every minute of my time out there. This game is harder then it looks. I didn't see Scott turning on us like that.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Marissa's torch.
- Poor Marissa.- Zaya
- She quickly fell out of place.- Audi
- I'm guessing her vote was no surprise.- Tree
- She would have gone sooner had Kayla not left the way she did.- Zaya
|“||I have never in my life felt more out of place than I did the fourteen days I was out here. I tried to late to turn the game in my favor.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at James' torch.
- James was the lesser of the four. He tried to save himself up until the last minute.- Tree
- Your tribe always had the most interesting results to see.- Zaya
- Was this another strength tribal?- Audi
- I think it was more of he was on the outs after Chris left.- Tree
|“||I tried too late to show my tribe another side of me. Up until day sixteen I wasn't the nicest of people and even some of my late game jokes even sounded mean. I couldn't get people back on my side.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Heather's torch.
- Heather.- Zaya
- She was done as soon as she jumped on the idea of turning us against each other.- Audi
- I guess we all had those that wanted to make trouble.- Tree
- We sure did.- Zaya
|“||My biggest mistake was trying to take advantage of an opportunity given to me. I should have stayed quiet and hoped they were telling the truth.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Totolax's torch.
- Totolax.- Tree
- He was so lovably horrible at his final challenge.- Audi
- Audi, gravity was his downfall in that one. He could cook really well.- Zaya
- If I'm ever in his area, I will make sure I stop at his place.- Tree
|“||I'm happy with how I did. It hurt me that an ally of mine turn on me but that's the game and he did it to improve his spot. All I did was try to cook my through and be friendly.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Nikki's torch.
- Oh Nikki. If you hadn't been so focused on your own goal.- Zaya
- She wouldn't have gone if she knew not to target Tree.- Audi
- It was me or her that night. I'm glad you two picked me to stay. I always think there was somebody else in this blindside.- Tree
|“||During my time I made many great friends. I failed at a critical point to ask for my allies input and instead only cared for what I wanted. twenty four days ins't bad though.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at T.P.'s torch.
- T.P. was one of the best allies I could have asked for in this game.- Tree
- He would always look out for people and was thinking every aspect of a vote even what the future could look like.- Zaya
- Looking back we could have kept him and gotten away with getting rid of our main target later.- Audi
- That we could have.- Tree
|“||In this game you must be strong mentally, physically and socially. I failed to be a strong person to keep for challenges and was booted after thirty days in order to beat the person that needed to go. I should have tried harder.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Jay's torch.
- Jay.- Zaya
- Our powerhouse competitor.- Tree
- He was great before merge and then the first challenge but started to decline.- Zaya
- He almost won the one challenge.- Audi
- Yeah. He was taken out by rock.- Tree
- That was my least favorite night.- Zaya
|“||I had the best time out here during my 33 days. I will always look back on when I lost my footing in the one challenge and it cost me.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Sara's torch.
- Sara was great until when we turned on her.- Zaya
- She started to check out of the game.- Tree
- She ended up making a deal with the devil and then tried to turn on him.- Audi
- At that point it was too late.- Tree
|“||After being out here for 36 days I can't complain. I didn't handle situations how I should have and was unable to recover.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at Scott's torch.
- And here is the cause of pretty much anything going wrong.- Tree
- I think he had his hand in all of the blindside except the first merge one.- Zaya
- He was always there to mess things up.- Audi
- I'm so happy he left.- Tree
|“||For 37 day, I had this game perfect for me to win. I was apart of every big move. I could argue I deserved the win. I just could not remember stuff about those that came before me.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree take Scott's torch with the other up to a pile, place them on, and light then on fire before heading to the final immunity challenge.
Final Immunity Challenge
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at a field location for the final challenge.
|“||Welcome to your final immunity challenge. Zaya, I will take it back.||”|
Zaya takes off the necklaces, walks it over to Jeff and walks back.
|“||For the last time, immunity is back up for grabs. For today's you will stand on a log circled around the tribal idol. You will place one hand on the idol and stay like that for as long as possible. You may not lift your leg or place your other hand on the idol. If you lift your leg, take off your hand or place your second hand on you are out of the challenge. Last person standing wins immunity and decides who will sit next to them at the final tribal council. We'll draw for spots and get started.||”|
After everyone is in their spot.
Jeff, "This is it. For the final immunity and the right to decide who will sit next to you. Survivors ready...Go."
All three place there hands on the idol.
Jeff, "You have been like that for 15 minutes. As you continue the pain will only get worse. Is it worse stepping down now."
Zaya and Tree show no signs of struggling.
Audi is trying to fight some pain.
Jeff, "It has now been 45 minutes."
Zaya and Tree still show no signs of struggling.
Audi continues to fight pain.
Jeff, "We have now hit the hour mark."
Audi steps off the log.
Jeff, "Audi is out of the challenge. Her fate is now in Zaya or Tree's hands."
Zaya and Tree continue to just stand in the same spot.
1 hour 30 minutes
Jeff "You have been in that spot now for an hour and 30 minutes. By now I'm sure you are both fighting some pain.
Zaya, "I'm used to this. I've sat in a chair for hours working."
Tree, "Cool. I was shot once."
Jeff, "So you two say that the pain is nothing."
Zaya, "I think so."
Jeff, "We have now hit the two hour mark."
Zaya and Tree still just stand motionless without worry for the pain.
Zaya, "Hey Tree. How much longer can you at this."
Tree, "Until my body goes numb."
2 hours 30 minutes
Jeff, "We have now been at this for two and a half hours."
Tree "Yeah Zaya."
Zaya "I'm getting hungry. I'll step off if you promise to take me."
Tree "I don't know."
Zaya "Just think about it."
Jeff, "We have now been out here for three hours."
Tree, "I promise to take you with me if you step down."
Zaya, "Okay. Let's go back and eat."
Zaya jumps off the log.
|“||Zaya is out. Tree wins immunity.||”|
After everyone is back on the mat.
|“||Tree come get it.||”|
Tree walks over to Jeff and has the necklace placed on him.
|“||Tree is safe tonight. At tribal he will decide who sits next to him at the final tribal council. Grab your stuff. I will see you tonight.||”|
Zaya, Audi and Tree arrive back at camp following Tree's win.
Tree heads down to the beach.
|“||I gave Tree immunity today. I hope he stay true to the deal and votes out Audi.||”|
|“||My fate is completely in Tree's hands. I have never been so nervous.||”|
- Why did you tell Tree to go to the beach?- Audi
- So he can have his time to think alone with us not bothering him to save us.- Zaya
- That makes sense.- Audi
- He has our fate in his hands.- Zaya
- I know.- Audi
Over at the beach Tree is just sitting on the sand looking out into the water.
|“||A lot is going through my head right now. Do I stay true to Zaya when she has many friends on the jury or do I take Audi because she hasn't really done anything. This is a very difficult choice.||”|
Zaya, Audi, and Tree arrive at tribal placing their torches behind them before taking their seat.
|“||We will now bring in the members of our jury. Nikki, Kristie, T.P, Jay, Sara and Scott voted out at the last tribal council.||”|
Nikki, Kristie, T.P., Jay, Sara, and Scott arrive at tribal and take a seat on the other side.
- Tree, you won immunity. How does it feel to have these two's fate in your hands.- Jeff Probst
- I'm nervous about if I'm making the right decision or not.- Tree
- Zaya, why should Tree take you?- Jeff Probst
- A few reasons. One, our deal at the challenge. Two, I don't think he would be here had it not been for me turning on Nikki.- Zaya
- Audi, what about you?- Jeff Probst
- Well, I feel I have less friends on the jury than Zaya does.- Audi
- Tree, you have two good arguments here. Zaya is saying you should stay true to your deal while Audi says you could win easily against her. What are you thinking about?- Jeff Probst
- I'm thinking about everything. Scott was always thinking one step ahead. I need to get into that state of mind. I need to look at those six over there and think would they vote me over Zaya. Would they vote me over Audi.- Tree
- So what you are saying is you have to figure out what the jury is thinking in comparing you to both of them.- Jeff Probst
- Yes. Who do I think they will vote me over. I have been thinking about it all day. There are so many things to think about.- Tree
- What are some of those things?- Jeff Probst
- Well how did their relationship end? Have they gotten over any arguments? Are they still mad about their blindside if it was a blindside or will they put that aside to vote on strategy.- Tree
- It sounds lie you have a lot to think about.- Jeff Probst
- I do.- Tree
- Audi, would you want to be in Tree's spot?- Jeff Probst
- After hearing that. I respect anything Tree decides. I would not be able to do all that.- Audi
- Zaya, how about you?- Jeff Probst
- It is a lot of work. This vote isn't the most important for nothing.- Zaya
- I just hope I make the right call.- Tree
|“||With that it is time to vote. Tree, you have immunity. You can not be voted out. Zaya can only vote for Audi. Audi can only vote for Zaya. Their votes cancel each other out so only you will vote.||”|
Tree walks off towards the urn, places his vote and walks back.
|“||I'll go tally the vote.||”|
Jeff walks off, grabs the urn, and walks back.
|“||Once the vote has been read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the vote.||”|
|“||Sixteenth person vote out of Survivor: Argentina and the seventh member of out jury...Audi. You need to bring me your torch.||”|
Audi gets up, grabs her torch and walks to Jeff.
Jeff, "Audi, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go
Audi walks out of tribal and into the night.
|“||You have gone as far as you can go in this game. The power now shift to the jury. Seven people you had a hand in voting out. Grab your stuff. I will see you tomorrow night.||”|
Audi (1 votes)
|“||This is my call. I'm sorry it has to be like this.||”|
|“||I came close to making it to the end. 38 days is not bad. Tree stayed true to his deal with Zaya and we will see if it pays off for him.||”|
Zaya and Tree arrive back at camp following tribal.
- It's even more quiet now.- Zaya
- Nothing really left to do.- Tree
- I know.- Zaya
- Good luck tomorrow.- Tree
- Thanks. You too.- Zaya
|“||I chose to stay loyal. It might hurt me but I did what I said I would do.||”|
Zaya and Tree are up and out of the shelter.
|“||It's day 39 and I'm excited for tonight as well as nervous.||”|
Zaya heads down to the beach.
|“||Today because there isn't a need to talk strategy. Zaya and I decided we would just separately reflect on our game and our time here.||”|
Tree sits on the shelter for awhile just thinking. Zaya comes back up from the beach.
Zaya and Tree talk on about various things like the city they left behind and family. After they are done, Tree grabs a stick from the fire a throws it on the shelter as the two leave for tribal council.
Final Tribal Council
Zaya and Tree arrive at tribal and take there seats.
|“||We will now bring in the members of our jury. Nikki, Kristie, T.P., Jay, Sara, Scott, and Audi voted out at the last tribal council.||”|
Nikki, Kristie, T.P., Jay, Sara, Scott, and Audi arrive at tribal and take there seats on the other side.
|“||So here is what is going to happen. In a moment I will allow you to make your opening statements to the jury on why you deserve to win the title of sole survivor. After that, each juror will address you and make their statement or questions and get as much info to make their decision. The jury will then decide which on of you two will win the title of sole survivor and the million dollar prize. Zaya, you will start.||”|
|“||Well first I would like to say it was great playing with all of you. In this game during the first part I was put into the role of the leader. I lead my alliance through to the merge and then made a final 3 deal with Tree and Audi. I then worked around being with Undivided until there was no other way we couldn't make it unless Scott was able to stop us. I played my heart out making sure I got to know everyone possible while staying loyal to people.||”|
Jeff, "Tree, you're up."
|“||I would also like to say that I had a great time playing with all of you. Unlike Zaya I wasn't in a leader role. T.P. was in that role. I stayed loyal to T.P. and learned from him and Scott of figuring out a situation before it happens. I made it to the merge staying true to my alliance. When I made the deal with Zaya and Audi, I got the feeling it might hold but might now but I made the decision to turn on Totolax on the case that it did. When it did I made sure that I would always stay true to them no matter what came my way and managed to win the final challenge as well as many others.||”|
|“||Okay. In just a moment the jury will make there statements in order to help them decide who they will vote for to win this game. Scott, you are up first.||”|
- First of all congrats to you to on making it. Zaya, to say you were completely loyal to your alliance would not be a fair statement because you did turn on Nikki and from my knowledge you had a deal with her longer than you did with Tree who was just a way to get yourself further. Tree, one thing that you did that confused me was you admitted to us that you had voted Totolax but you were as much loyal to us. Why did you do that? Why not just let me go off on Jay or Jay go off on me?- Scott
- It was not in me to let the alliance crumble just because I had chosen to go with Zaya and Audi because I knew if they were being truthful on the deal they wouldn't vote me out but vote with me if it was me on the chopping block.- Tree
- Thank you.- Scott
Scott goes and sits down.
Jeff "Nikki, you're up."
- Zaya, You were one of my closest allies in the game. So to know it was you that turned on me hurt. Why did you betray me and the rest of us like that for a deal you had just made a few days before that might not have meant anything.- Nikki
- To be honest it started out as just a moment of frustration at you. I was frustrated that you wouldn't listen to us but were so quick to jump on Tree.I was trying the whole time to say Tree voted with us and to vote someone else. It was one of my least favorite moments of the game.- Zaya
- Thank you. Tree, you are a great guy I'm sure and I never got to know you. On the immunity side of things Scott seemed to dominate you on that. I can't really judge you on the reward side because I never saw it.- Nikki
Nikki goes and sits down.
|“||I don't have anything really say. Tree, you were my buddy and you did what you needed to do in order to survive. Zaya, a lot of times it came off on me that you were forced into your late game moves. You came to me after betraying Nikki and Sara went off on you. While Tree was able to get past it and stick with us. You never made the attempt to reconcile with them. My vote is decided already so good luck to you two.||”|
T.P. goes and sits down.
- Zaya, T.P. brings up a good point. Why didn't you try to work with us again? You are saying you were loyal yet we were your alliance first and you just pushed us aside.- Kristie
- I didn't try to work with you and Sara again because I got the vibe that you didn't trust me any more. I felt that if I went to work with you again that I would be blindsided by you and end up where you are so I stuck it out with Tree and them.- Zaya
- Thanks you. Tree, I wish you good luck and I'm curious about the nickname.- Kristie
- One of my friends thought it was funny that the way I stood in high school plus my height compared to them kind of resembled a tree.- Tree
- Interesting.- Kristie
Kristie goes and sits down.
Jeff, "Jay you're up."
- Tree, my elimination plays in my head so many times. I want to know, had it been Audi eliminated by the rock what would have been your next course of action?- Jay
- I would have gone to you about how sticking with Scott nearly got you eliminated and then hoped we vote out Sara or Scott next. I wouldn't have taken you with me here because you also dominated challenges and probably would have beat me.- Tree
- Zaya, I think you took everything one step at a time which is good but with Scott making things happens a step ahead of everyone and like T.P. said you got forced into things. Scott won the second immunity because he knew that if Tree wasn't safe that you would vote to keep him and it worked. That is all I have to say.- Jay
Jay goes and sits down.
|“||I don't have a question for you two but I will say this. I know I did some wrong things in this game. Zaya, I should not have gone off on you like that and I respect that you didn't want to keep me because I had checked out and started to rely on Scott to carry me through. Tree, you did well in this game. I am proud of both of you. I am going to stick with my girl because I thought she handled things well.||”|
Sara goes and sits down.
Jeff, "Audi you're up."
- Last one out and last one to speak. Tree, you are a great guy to be around and it was great to play with you. I have no questions here. Zaya, everyone is saying you didn't stay loyal but you were always loyal to me.- Audi
- Can I say something on that?- Tree
- Sure. Go ahead.- Audi
- During our rite of passage, Zaya said that Kayla was one of the heart and souls of the tribe. Now I might be over thinking but Zaya has always shown that moment as her least favorite one of the game. I think Kayla and Jessica H were originally part of the final 5 deal that Zaya went away from in favor of our final 3 deal.- Tree
- Zaya, is that true? Was Kristie and I a back up for the La Plata final 5?- Audi
- Yes. After Jessica H was voted out we knew we needed two people in the alliance that would be loyal.- Zaya
- Thank you.- Audi
Audi goes and sits down.
|“||Okay. Take your time to think about what each person said. You are voting for who you want to win. For the last time it is time to vote. T.P., you're up first.||”|
T.P. walks to the urn, places his vote and walks back. He is followed by the rest of the jury ending with Kristie.
|“||I'll go get the votes.||”|
Jeff walks over to the urn, grans it and walks back.
|“||As much as you would like for me to read it now, you will have to wait. I'll see you all back in the states.||”|
Jeff picks up the urn and walks out of the tribal area.
|“||As I said I will be voting for you.||”|
|“||I'm over the betrayal and to show it I am voting this way.||”|
Ed Sullivian Theater
Jeff walks up to the stage where Tree and Zaya are sitting on the left with the jury in the middle.
|“||39 days, 20 people and it all comes down to two people. Zaya and Tree. These are votes to win. You want to see your name written down. For the last time, I'll read the votes.||”|
Tree...2 vote Tree, 1 vote Zaya
Zaya...2 votes Zaya, 2 votes Tree
Zaya...3 votes Zaya, 2 votes Tree
Tree...3 votes Zaya, 3 votes Tree, 1 vote left
|“||Winner of Survivor: Argentina and the title of sole survivor...Tree.||”|
Audience applauds for Tree's win while Tree and Zaya hug each other.
Zaya (3 votes)
Audi, Nikki, Sara
Tree (4 votes)
Jay, Kristie, Scott, T.P.
Still In The Running
Next Time on Survivor...
20 castaways begins their journey for the million dollar prize.
The title was said by Scott on the immunity challenge being where he is bad at.