is a tribe on Survivor: The Sahara
. Their tribe color is purple.
- Devin Simonis, a defense lawyer from Essex, Vermont.
- Drayden Durant, a history teacher from Wake Forest, North Carolina.
- Felicity Tosetti, a beauty pageant judge from Cascade, Iowa.
- Giselle Lange, a retired US marine from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Ira Hier, a federal agent from Miami, Florida.
- Jo Bosko, a sports coach from Westbrook, Maine.
- Kurt Holt, an accountant from Dover, New Jersey.
- Lilly-Bo Jans, a pro gamer from California, Missouri.
- Roberta Budny, a homemaker from Belmont, West Virginia.
- VJ Raines, unemployed from Mesa, Arizona.
On Day 12, a tribal swap occurred. Please note that the tribes swapped at 15, and Gwendolyn was to joined whichever tribe had lost the immunity challenge. The members of Kufra are as follows:
- Kufra is similar to Ulong, as both tribes won three reward challenge, never won immunity, were reduced to a single member, and have no representation in the Final Few.
- Unlike Ulong, Kufra was not physically reduced down to a single member, as a tribe swap occurred.