|Birth Date||November 15, 1991|
Nellie Johstey is a contestant in Survivor: Nevada Mountains.
- Name (Age): Nellie Johstey (22)
- Tribe Designation: Shoshone
- Current Residence: Kearny, Nebraska
- Occupation: Student
- Personal Claim to Fame: I don't really know. I think I'm too young to have something like that yet.
- Inspiration in Life: My family and boyfriend.
- Hobbies: I like riding on my bike, and once in a while I also ride horses.
- Pet Peeves: Stupid people, no doubt.
- Three Words to Describe You: Smarts, capable, strong.
- If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I would bring a lot of food, water and supplies. I know how to survive, but a little help never hurts.
- Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I'm young, and I want to show that being young can't stop you from winning Survivor.
- Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I know what I'm doing. I've been living on a farm for much of my live, so I know how to build a shelter, make a fire and so on.
- Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People will just consider me cute and innocent. That can be a huge advantage for me.
Survivor: Nevada Mountains
|Nellie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Shoshone Tribe Immune|
|3||Shoshone Tribe Immune|
|5||Shoshone Tribe Immune|
|6||Shoshone Tribe Immune|
|14||No Tribal Council|
|Runner-Up, Day 39|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.