|Sabana de la Mar|
|Season||Survivor: Dominican Republic|
|Namesake||Sabana de la Mar is the municipality where Los Haitises National Park is located.|
|Tribe Type||Merged tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 19|
|Tribes Merged|| Payabo|
|Lowest Placing Member||Jenny Chang (10/16)|
|Highest Placing Member||Rodney Burish (1/16)|
Sabana de la Mar is the merged tribe from Survivor: Dominican Republic.
- Rodney Burish, an Auto Mechanic from Portland, Oregon.
- Denise Kessel, a Homemaker from Richmond, Indiana.
- Gilbert "Sully" Sullivan, is currently an unemployed worker from Boston, Massachusetts.
- Esther Ryan, a Retired High School Principal from Junction City, Kansas.
- Hector Guzman, a Supermarket Produce Department Manager from Albany, New York.
- Jenny Chang, a Television News Reporter from San Diego, California.
- Damion Pendergarst, a Pro MMA Fighter from Baltimore, Maryland.
- Kendra Brolin, a Student from Corning, Iowa.
- William "Wild Bill" Gokey, a Bartender from Los Angeles, California.
- Jill Landry, a Student from Warwick, Rhode Island.
- Jenny Chang was the first person voted out of the Sabana de la Mar Tribe, which also made her the first member of the Payabo Tribe to be voted out post-merge.
- Esther Ryan is the oldest member of the Sabana de la Mar Tribe.
- Jill Landry is the youngest member of the Sabana de la Mar Tribe.
- Damion Pendergarst was the first member of the Yuna Tribe to be voted out post-merge during Survivor: Dominican Republic.