|Birth Date||March 16, 1981|
Sarah Person is a contestant in Survivor: Nevada Mountains.
- Name (Age): Sarah Person (32)
- Tribe Designation: Shoshone
- Current Residence: Portland, Oregon
- Occupation: Teacher
- Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of getting my son with my husband.
- Inspiration in Life: My husband and my son.
- Hobbies: Hiking, collecting stamps.
- Pet Peeves: Snakes, people begging for money.
- Three Words to Describe You: Social, positive and polite.
- If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1st, A picture of my husband and son. 2nd, toothbrush and 3rd shampoo.
- Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I think I can get far in the strategic game. I consider myself a strategic person.
- Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Despite my fear of snakes, I love camping in the mountains and often do so with my husband. I think I can use my experience from that in Survivor.
- Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am nice and get along with most people. I don't think people will have a reason to vote for me, and I think that means a lot in Survivor.
Survivor: Nevada Mountains
|Sarah's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Lysander|| Al, Kacee, Lysander|
|Voted Off, Day 3|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Sarah is the first contestant to be voted out.