|"She's Been Using Him, and He Still Hasn't Realized It"|
|Season||Survivor: Battle of the Ages|
|Previous||And the Noose Tightens Around His Neck|
|Next||We're On the Verge of Glory|
Previously On Survivor...
With Erick gone from the game, the Suvorov Six were forced to work against themsleves. At the reward challenge, the castaways had to collect mud. Zak collected the most winning himself reward. On the reward he took Genette and Garnet with him, making plans to get them into the final three. Their plan called for Garnet and Genette to convince Kamryn and Astor to vote Quinlan out. Recall that Kamryn and Astor is who Garnet and Genette formed their final four pact with. The other part of the plan was for Zak to vote with Quinlan, to vote Kamryn.
At the immunity challenge, Astor oulasted the other five, earning himself immunity. Before tribal council, Zak had told Quinlan that they should vote Kamryn out, stating she has the hidden immunity idol and that they were on the ousts. He "assured" Quinlan was not going home. At tribal council, Quinlan quickly said that Kamryn has the hidden immunity idol. She flashed it from her bag, confirming the accusation. Zak, Garnet, and Genette's plan worked perfectly, getting Quinlan out 4-2. Five remain, who will be voted out tonight?
Reward Challenge: Sliders
Contestants race over a slide into the ocean to retrieve five rings. Once they return, they must toss the rings onto five poles, one for each ring. The first person to do so wins reward.
Reward: A 2013 Ford Escape
Immunity Challenge: Bone To Pick
With one arm tied behind their back, the castaways would work to solve a puzzle in the shape of a fish skeleton. The castaways would link together fish hooks to retrieve a bag of puzzle pieces that complete one of the three sections. After one section was finished, the castaways would repeat again and try to retrieve another bag of puzzle pieces and would do so until all three sections were complete. The first castaway to solve the entire puzzle wins.
Returning from tribal council, the final five are exhausted from tribal council.
|“||At tribal council, Quinlan called me out that I had the hidden immunity idol. Quinlan claims Zak saw it in by bag. Zak claims someone told him. So either Garnet or Genette told Zak. They're both out of our pact for that!||”|
The final five gets rest for tomorrow's challenge.
The castaways were informed via treemail to go to the challenge area for their final reward challenge.
- For today's challenge, you'll race over a slide into the ocean to retrieve five rings. Once you return, you must toss the rings onto five poles, one for each ring. The first person to do so wins reward. You guys wanna know what you're playing for?- Jeff
- Yeah.- Castaways
- The winner will receive a brand-new 2013 Ford Escape. We'll draw for spots.- Jeff
The five castaways are given the instruction to start. All five slide into the ocean. All five grab their first rings. Kamryn begins to slow down. The others get their second ring, then their third. Kamryn gets her second ring. Astor and Garnet begin to slow down. Genette and Zak quickly grab their fourth and fifth rings and return to shore. Garnet gets her last two rings and goes back. Kamryn gets her third and fourth rings. Astor retrieves his last two rings and goes back to shore. Zak is the first back to the poles and begins to throw his rings as Genette returns. Zak is throws his first ring, it hits one of the targets. Genette throws her first ring, and hits one of the targets. Zak throws his second ring, which goes too far. Kamryn finds her fifth ring and returns. Genette throw her second ring, it hits one of the poles. Garnet gets to Genette and Zak, and throws her first ring. The ring is short-handed. Zak and Genette throw their third rings, both hit their targets. Garnet throws her second ring, hit hits one of the poles. Astor shows up. Genette and Zak throw their fourth rings, both hit their target. Garnet and Astor throw their rings. Both rings hit a pole. Kamryn catched up to the others. Genette and Zak throw their final rings. Genette's hits its mark. Zak's doesn't.
- Genette wins reward! Genette congratulations on your win. You'll receive your car at the end of a game. Now choose one of your tribemates to send to Exile Island.- Jeff
- Astor.- Genette
- Astor the boat to Exile is here. Kamryn, Garnet, and Zak, I have nothing for you, you can go back to camp.- Jeff
The final five return to camp. Astor heads off to Exile Island.
|“||I won a mother(bleep) car! I needed a new car. Plus the Ford Escape is so cool!||”|
|“||I'm glad that I didn't win the car. The car curse ensures that you won't be crowned the Sole Survivor.||”|
On Exile Island, Astor chooses the comfort path.
|“||This sucks that I've been Exiled, but it's relaxing. I don't have to listen to anyone bitch or whine. Ahhhhh.||”|
He enjoys his last time on Exile Island.
The next day, Kamryn has a meeting with Garnet and Genette.
- So which one of you told Zak I had the idol?- Kamryn
- How in the hell do you know that me or Genette told him. It could've easily been Astor.- Garnet
- He's too stupid to tell anyone. Plus he's my bitch. He does anything I tell him to.- Kamryn
- You know what, our deal is done! You and Astor are dead meat, sweetie. I hope you like being voted out tomorrow, bitch.- Garnet
- Thanks for telling me, know, leave me alone.- Kamryn
As the two of them leave, they high-five. Garnet and Genette then meet with Zak.
- We've told her, we're done with her pact, and told her she's next.- Genette
- Good, nice work ladies.- Zak
- All that's left is the immunity challenge.- Garnet
- Don't worry, as long as one of us wins it, we're golden.- Zak
|“||Zak's plan is coming together real nice. Kamryn won't see what's coming.||”|
The final five are informed via treemail to go to the challenge area for their next immunity challenge.
- For today's challenge, with one arm tied behind your back, you'll work to solve a puzzle in the shape of a fish skeleton. You will link together fish hooks to retrieve a bag of puzzle pieces that complete one of the three sections. After one section was finished, you'll repeat again and try to retrieve another bag of puzzle pieces and do so until all three sections were complete. The first castaway to solve the entire puzzle wins. Astor, I'm going to have to take the necklace back.- Jeff.
- Here ya go Jeff.- Astor
- Immunity is back up for grabs. We'll draw for spots.- Jeff
All five have one of their hands tied behind their backs, and begin the challenge. Everyone throws their hook to get one of their bags. Garnet, Genette, Kamryn, and Astor have a hard time with the hook. Zak, the fisherman, is able to hook the bag easily. He begins to reel it back as the others throw their hooks out again. Garnet and Astor hook their bags and begin to reel them in. Zak gets his bag back, and goes to the fish skeleton. He opens the bag and begins to work on it. Genette gets her first bag and reels it in. Garnet and Astor get their bags and work on the first part of the puzzle. Kamryn gets her bag, and reels in back. Genette starts on the puzzle. Zak quickly gets the first part of the puzzle finished. Kamryn gets her bag and begins the puzzle. Zak throws the hook out a second time. He hooks the second bag, and begins to reel it in. Garnet finishes the first part of the puzzle and throws out her hook. She also gets her second bag. Genette has a good rhythm and finishes. Astor and Kamryn are both struggling. Genette hooks her second bag. Zak grabs his second bag and begins the second part of the fish skeleton. Garnet gets her bag and begins the second part of the fish skeleton. Kamryn has completely given up on the first part of the fish skeleton. Astor is almost finished. Genette gets her second bag and begins the second part of the skeleton. Astor finishes the first part of the skeleton and goes to get his second bag. Zak and Garnet finish the second part of the skeleton and go retrieve their third bags. Astor obtains his second bag and begin to work on the second part of the fish skeleton. Zak hooks his last bag. Garnet's hook misses, forcing her to reel back an empty hook. Genette finishes the second part of the skeleton and goes and get her third bag. Zak quickly get his last bag back and works on the skeleton. Garnet and Genette hook their second bags and reel them in. However within a few moments, Zak finishes the skeleton.
- Zak wins immunity!- Jeff
- Yes!- Zak
- Zak, you have a one in four shot of winning. You have the afternoon to figure out who's leaving the game. You can head back to camp.- Jeff
At camp, Kamryn fills in Astor what had happened yesterday.
- So yesterday Garnet and Genette decided to leave our pact.- Kamryn
- Really?- Astor
- Any they told me they're voting me out, but we're idoling Genette out.- Kamryn
- But what if they split they're votes and get me out?- Astor
- They're stupid. They told me I was going, so they're probably not going to vote you out.- Kamryn
- Alright.- Astor
|“||I'm having second thoughts working with Kamryn, but I'm not sure if anyone would accept me as an ally. This game sucks.||”|
At sunset, Pamati heads off to tribal council. At tribal council, they put their torches behind them and take a seat. Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, Ulrich, Erick, and Quinlan walk into the tribal council area. Quinlan is wearing a blue shirt, blue denim pants, and navy blue shoes.
- Introducing the members of the Jury, Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, Ulrich, Erick, and Quinlan voted out at the last tribal council. Zak has there been any division since the last tribal council?- Jeff
- Yes it is now myself, Garnet, and Genette against Astor and Kamryn.- Zak
- So girls why did you decide to switch sides and go with Zak?- Jeff
- A better deal that's all.- Genette
- Basically, I'm kind of sick of these two. They're always together. Everyone knows, she's been using him, and he still hasn't realized it.- Garnet
- Astor, can I have some input from you.- Jeff
- Well for the past few days, I've noticed Kamryn has gone from sweet to power-drunk.- Astor
- That true?- Jeff
- I have an idol Jeff, I'm untouchable.- Kamryn
- Until it expires.- Zak
- You do know today's the last day to play it right?- Jeff
- Yeah, and that's why someone's going to be surprised.- Kamryn
- I agree with that.- Garnet
- Alright, before we vote, Zak are you going to give up immunity?- Jeff
- Nope.- Zak
- Alright, it's time to vote, Genette, you're up.- Jeff
One by one, everyone votes. After the votes have been cast, Jeff goes and retrieves the urn.
- If anyone has a hidden immunity idol, you may play it.- Jeff
- Like I said, I'm playing this.- Kamryn
- Alright any votes against Kamryn do not count. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. First vote, Genette. Kamryn, does not count. Next vote, Genette. Astor. Final vote..........
Kamryn grabs the urn and goes and vote. Zak and Garnet then revote. Jeff goes and gets the urn again.
- Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. First vote, Genette. Next vote, Astor. Eleventh person voted out of Survivor: Battle of the Ages and the seventh member of the Jury..........
- How did this happen?- Genette
- Genette, the tribe has spoken.- Jeff
- Good luck Garnet.- Genette
- It appears that the majority alliance had a change of heart. How will this affect the game? I'll see you tomorrow and find out. You can head back to camp.- Jeff
The final four leaves the tribal council area and returns to camp.
|“||I don't know if I should vote for you, or vote Kamryn, but I have nothing against you.||”|
|“||Finally we nailed you bastards!||”|
|“||This is to weaken Kamryn. I really don't like her.||”|
|“||You're a jury threat, and you should leave.||”|
|“||You are so (bleep) stupid.||”|
|“||The final nail in your lover's coffin.||”|
|“||(bleep). I can't believe I have to vote you out again.||”|
|“||You've done your job, as Astor was starting to waiver from Kamryn, he'll replace you.||”|
|“||It was a long thirty-six days, but I was so glad to be out here. I made many friends over these thirty-six days. I think the car curse afflicted me, but I still got a new car out of this show. Zak, I'm 100% you voted me out, as I'm 100% sure Garnet didn't write down my name. Garnet good luck, I'll be voting for when get to Day 39.||”|
Still In the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
- Only 4 remain:
- Astor - The Loyal Companion
- Garnet - The Strategist Model
- Kamryn - The Flirtatious Lady
- Zak - The Sneaky Fisher
- 4 Survivors,
2 Tribal Councils,
1 Final Tribal Council,
and One Sole Survivor.
- The reward challenge is the same challenge used in Survivor: Philippines episode, Gouge My Eyes Out.
- The immunity challenge is the same challenge used in Survivor: Redemption Island episode, Too Close for Comfort and Survivor: One World episode, It's Human Nature.
|Survivor: Battle of the Ages Episodes|