|Season||Santa Cruz Islands|
|Namesake|| The province in which the|
Santa Cruz Islands are located.
|Tribe Type||Original Tribe|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Fatutaka on Day 21|
|Lowest Placing Member||Melanie Pointer (14/18)|
|Highest Placing Member||Katherine Webb (Runner-Up)|
Temotu is a starting tribe from Survivor: Santa Cruz Islands. It is known for dominating the pre-merge phase of the game by winning nine out of eleven challenges and only attending Tribal Council once, where Melanie Pointer was voted out. Every other original member reached the merge.
- Amy Young, a salon artist from Trenton, Ohio.
- Derek Richardson, a model from New York, New York.
- Jocelyn Peck, a dancer from Holiday, Utah.
- Justin Passmore, a poet from Brooklyn, New York.
- Katherine Webb, a model and TV personality from Montgomery, Alabama.
- Melanie Pointer, a behavioral studies resident from Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Mike Gregory, a police officer from Summerville, South Carolina.
- Robert Stineman, a theatre director from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Troyzan Robertson, a swimsuit photographer and returning player from Miami, Florida.
On Day 16, there was a tribe switch that between Fatutaka and Temotu, evening the numbers of each tribe to six.