|"That Guy's Got Problems"|
|Next||Just Try To Vote Me Out|
This is the first episode of Survivor: Argentina
Reward Challenge: Tetris Battle
One by One 7 tribe Members will swim out to retrieve 9 tetris puzzle pieces, once all pieces have been retreived the remaining 3 will fit the pieces together to reveal their tribe name. First tribe to complete the puzzle wins.
Reward: A box of 50 water proof matches
Immunity Challenge: By The Number
Ten castaways from each tribe would stand on a narrow beam over water. One at a time, the castaways would move down the beam, squeezing past their fellow tribe members. The castaway moving down the beam would not be allowed to touch more than one tribe member at a time. Any castaway to fall off would have to go back to the beginning and start over. The first tribe to get all Ten members to the finish platform would win.
Winner: La Plata
20 castaways in groups of 5 trek through a field of Campos del Tuyú National Park unaware of what is to come, having yet to be given there tribe designation they can only hope that those around them are either on their tribe or against them.
|“||I'm looking around my group and I see a blond girl with a hat, this red headed girl, an bigger sized man, and this fairly tall guy and just thinking the bigger dude will not last on my tribe so he better just stay off of it.||”|
|“||There is this guy in front of me with sunglasses and he just looks like he won't be a nice guy.||”|
|“||Looking around my group the is this shy looking guy and i am just thinking he will not last this game||”|
|“||I look around and i see a blonde haired girl, 2 brunettes one with glasses and one with out, plus a guy with black hair partly covering an eye and he could be the only other person in this little group that could be any help||”|
All 20 Converge in the middle of a Larger field. With everyone looking at everyone they have yet to see getting a feel for the competition.
- Take a good look around, the person next to you could be your friend or some one already plotting your downfall in this game and in 39 days only one of you will win this game. Now, Let's divide into your tribes. I want the men over here and the women over there. These are your tribes.- Jeff Probst
- That's funny.- Totolax
- The one who just talked, what's your name.- Jeff Probst
- My name is Totolax- Totolax
- Okay, Totolax, what do you find funny- Jeff Probst
- That dude over there with the shades and creepy grin whispered to me earlier your gone first chance I get so you best stay off my tribe- Totolax
- Guy in the shades smiling at this, what's your name?- Jeff Probst
- Alexander Scott but you will call me Scott- Scott
- Well Scott why do you already want Totolax gone you have not know him for an hour or so.- Jeff Probst
- He doesn't look like he would be apt for this game. I would rather have more like that tall guy in red or the blond with the hat.- Scott
- Tall guy in red, what is your name?- Jeff Probst
- My Name is Tree.- Tree
- Tree?- Jeff Probst
- yes sir, I Got the nickname a long time ago from a friend when he joked about my height compared to my other friends.- Tree
- Alright.Tree, what do think about what Scott said about Totolax.- Jeff Probst
- I don't think you should be wanting him out just by how he looks.- Tree
- Okay. Now the blond with the hat. Your name please.- Jeff Probst
- I'm Zaya, and i agree with Tree, get to know the guy first or see him in a challenge then go after him.- Zaya
- Well alright, now men, you will be in gold and your tribe will be Necochea, and for the women, you are in green and your tribe will be La Plata. Here are your buffs and a map to your camps. Grab your stuff and head out.- Jeff Probst
The 10 women arive at their beach camp placing their stuff wherever they can find a spot.
|“||When we get to our camp everyone is just looking around trying to get a feel for each other and probably thankful we don't have Scott who seems to have a boot list already picked out.||”|
Audi-"We should probably start working on the shelter so we have somewhere to sleep tonight."
La Plata then begins working on the shelter with Audi, Zaya, Sara and Jessica H getting the material on one side while Nikki, Kayla, Kristie, and heather work on putting it together. Marissa and Jessica B watching and picking up material and transfering it across to the others.
|“||Everybody around camp is working really well together except for Jessica B, who just picks up stuff and slowly moves it towards the others to be placed on the shelter.||”|
- Not to sound mean but if Jessica B. doesn't pick up the pace of things and help out more here and in challenges she needs to go- Zaya
- I agree, she should really pick up the pace, she is moving so slow- Audi
- If she is like this in the challenge I don't think she will be of help in the challenges.- Sara
- So we are in an agreement Jessica B goes if we have to go to tribal.- Zaya
- Yeah, definatly.- Audi
- For sure.- Sara
The ten men having arrived at camp have also begun working on the shelter with James, Chris, Travis, and Jay cutting limbs. Tree, Joe, T.P, Totolax, and Emilio picking them up and placing them where they need to go. Scott observing and rubbing a stick on the top of the pot.
- What is Scott doing over there with the pot and a stick?- Tree
- I don't know man. Hopefully he doesn't ruin the pot or anything.- Totolax
- For a guy that is already targeting people, he really should come help us out over here or with James and them.- T.P.
- Yeah. Otherwise he could very well be the first one out. He already is an a**hole.- Tree
- I don't know about taking him out first.- T.P.
- What do you mean? He targeted me like hour one.- Totolax
- I don't know man. Hopefully he doesn't ruin the pot or anything.- Totolax
- What I am thinking is keep your friends close, which is you two, and the a**hole, Scott, just as close then you won't be the target but he will be.- T.P.
- Yeah, that is a smart move.- Tree
Joe walks back from the woods with some palms, Places then on the ground and then joins in.
- I think Scott is trying to make that stick into a knife.- Joe
- You know, I think your right.- Tree
- Of course I am making a knife. That way we don't have to always be tracking the machete and I can cut smaller things.- Scott
|“||While a knife does sound like a good idea. Scott handling a knife does not sound like a good idea.I mean that guy's got problems, so he isn't the best person to be handling a sharp object especially one he just made from a stick.||”|
Inside the woods Travis, Chris, James and Jay are all talking of a similar subject.
- Anybody find it weird that Scott is already targeting people.- Jay
- Just by first impressions. Yeah. We didn't even know our little traveling group was our tribe at that point.- Travis
- Yeah, but based off that I don't think we should automatically target Scott.- Chris
- But he should be eliminated fairly quickly if he is just going to just start targeting everybody like that.- James
- Or keep him around take out some weaker people if he isn't the weakest.- Jay
Emilio walks below the four looking to see if there is anything cut off to put on the shelter.
- Watch, i'm going to hit Emilio with this stuff.- Travis
- Seriously dude, you couldn't just drop it in front of me.- Emilio
- If you saw it coming you could have moved out of the way- James
- And then caught it with your hands instead of your head.- Chris
La Plata Night
Jessica B and Sara are outside the shelter talking after neither of them could get any kind if sleep.
- I Get this weird felling about Zaya, stirring off from what Scott had said at the beginning.- Jessica B.
- I say ignore it, Scott isn't on our tribe and i get a feel bad feeling about him. Also, I talked to Zaya earlier and she seems like a nice girl.- Sara
- Yeah, I guess your right.- Jessica B.
- Maybe if we are lucky, they will take Scott out for us.- Sara
- Yeah. That would be so nice of them. That way we don't have to do it later.- Jessica B.
Scott, Chris, and James are all out on the beach, talking about yesterdays events at the camp.
- I think there is some tension starting between Emilio and Travis.- Chris
- What happened between the two of them?- Scott
- Travis dropped a bunch of palms for the shelter on top of Emilio yesterday and Emilio got mad.- James
- Okay. I was up a bit last night and noticed Travis push Emilio out of the shelter.- Scott
- Did you seriously make a knife from that stick?- Chris
- All I did was rub it against the pot until it was flat and sharp. I do it all time.- Scott
- Hopefully Emilio and Travis' little feud doesn't get too bad.- James
- It could hurt us alot if it does get pretty bad.- Chris
Over by the campsite T.P., Tree and Jay are working with a few peices of sticks and smaller pieces trying to make a fire. After working at it for a few minutes Jay eventually gets the fire started.
Jay-"Guys, we got fire"
Scott, Chris and James rush from the beach, while Travis pushes Emilio aside while running from the shelter. Totolax and Joe walk up as well from the shelter.
Totolax-"Alright, Now I can make you guys some good meals to eat."
|“||So Jay, T.P., and Tree got our fire started which is great now we don't have to eat raw food and then Totolax says he will cook. This just gets better and better.||”|
Zaya and Sara talking by the shelter while Kayla, Nikki, and Audi are attempting to make the fire. While the rest of the tribe is down at the beach.
- Last night Jessica B. was saying she doesn't think you would be a very good person to keep around.- Sara
- Seriously, she should talk to me first. What is she basing this off of? What that guy Scott said.- Zaya
- Yeah. She is basing it off that.- Sara
- Scott isn't on our tribe. So you should automatically ignore his comments.- Zaya
- For sure.- Sara
- We have fire.- Audi
- Hurry get it over here and put it down.- Nikki
- Alright, Alright.- Audi
- Come on. Try to keep it going.- Zaya
Jessica B. and the rest of the tribe rushes over from the beaches. Nikki, Sara, Zaya, Audi, and Kayla are trying to keep the fire going but it however goes out.
- Dang it.- Sara
- What Happened?- Jessica B.
- We had a fire but lost it.- Audi
- We can try again in a little bit.- Sara
|“||It's so fustrating that we can't get the fire going. We tried yesterday and today but both times it went out. My tribe would do just about anything right now for fire.||”|
Both tribes arrive at the beach location of the challenge site awaiting challenge instructions.
- Alright Nikki, how is camp life going for ya'll?- Jeff Probst
- It's good. We tried to make fire earlier but it went out before we could get it big enough.- Nikki
|“||And that could be made easier today. Here is how this is going to one by one 7 people from each tribe are going to swim out and untie tetris shaped pieces. Once all the pieces have been collected, the other three will put those pieces together to reveal their tribe name and symbol. First tribe to do so wins reward. Wanna know what your playing for?||”|
- yes- Everyone
- A box of 50 Water Proof matches.- Jeff Probst
- Why not flint?- Scott
- This was decided upon instead. You guys ready to get started. I'll give you a minute to strategize and we'll get started.- Jeff Probst
Both tribes circle around each other talking about who will do what.After both tribes finish discussing and line up on their mat.
|“||Gathering pieces for the men, Scott, T.P., James, Chris, Travis, Jay, and Joe. Gathering for the women Kayla, Zaya, Audi, Nikki, Jessica H, Sara and Heather. Leaving Tree, Emilio, and Totolax to make the puzzle against Jessica B, Kristie and Marissa. Survivors ready....Go||”|
Scott and Nikki races off into the water. Swimming towards their first piece. Scott reaches his first and quickly unties it. While Nikki reaches her after Scott starts swimming back. Nikki struggles with the knots as Scott reaches the mat and T.P. heads out. T.P. quickly reaches the second piece and unties it while Nikki continues to struggle. Nikki finally gets the piece untied as T.P. gets to the mat and James heads out. James gets to the third piece as Nikki returns and Audi heads out. James unties the knot before Audi reaches the second piece. When Audi reaches the pieces James has reached his tribe and Chris heads out to get the fourth piece. Audi struggles with the knots as Chris reaches the pieces and easily unties it. Audi unties it as Chris reaches the mat Travis then heads out. Audi reaches the shore with Zaya heading out as Travis reaches the fifth piece for the men untying it with ease. Zaya reaches their third pieces as Travis comes back and Jay heads out to get their sixth piece. Zaya quickly unties the piece while Jay reaches the next piece. Jay unties the piece as Zaya drops off her piece and Kayla heads out for the fourth piece. Joe heads out for the seventh piece and Kayla reaches her piece. While Kayla struggles with the knot Joe quickly unties it. Scott head back out to retrieve the eighth piece while Kayla continues to struggle. Scott reaches the piece and quickly unties it while Kayla finally unties her both players heading back. Scott reaches the mat first followed by Kayla. Scott turns around and heads out again as Jessica H follows. Scott reaches the final piece and has no trouble untying it as Jessica H struggles a bit on her but gets it untied as Scott reaches the mat with Tree, Emilio, and Totolax beginning working on the puzzle. Jessica H makes it back and Sara heads out. Sara makes it to the sixth piece.
- Men continuing to work on the puzzle.- Jeff Probst
- Sara makes it back, Heather heading out for their seventh pieces.- Jeff Probst
- Men think they have it, and they do. Necochea wins reward.- Jeff Probst
- Yes.- Scott
- Heather come back.- Zaya
|“||When we get back everyone is really upset and down because we really needed to win that challenge.||”|
Nikki, Zaya, Sara, and Heather head down to the beach while Jessica B. heads into the woods. Marissa. Jessica H, Audi, and Kristie try once again to make the fire.
- Well that challenge was a flop for seeing how good Jessica B. was.- Zaya
- Sorry about struggling on those knots, how was Scott getting through them so quickly?- Nikki
- Who knows. It just sucks because we can't seem to get a fire going.- Heather
- I think Jessica B knows she is on the chopping block if we lose again tomorrow.- Sara
- Some one should talk to her still, but yeah she has to go.- Zaya
- We should head back she if they have made fire yet.- Heather
- Yeah. Hopefully they have.- Nikki
Heather, Nikki, Sara, Zaya head back to see if a fire had been made, however no luck was made as any attempt to make fire had failed. Jessica B returns from the woods, looking very suspecious. Audi whispers probably idol to Zaya who nods in disagreement, whispering back she wasn't gone long enough.
Having arrived back at camp following their win, the men begin to celebrate as Emilio walks off into the woods and Totolax begins cooking rice.
- Hell yeah, we won boys.- Scott
- Yeah we did. Now we can easily light up the fire again if it goes out.- Travis
- Do you think the girls were telling the truth about not having fire yet?- Tree
- Whether they were or not, this isn't a charity. They need to earn it.- Chris
- Yeah. We aren't going to give them anything unless they can beat us for it.- James
- And we will do what we did tomorrow as well.- T.P.
- Alright guys the rice is done.- Totolax
- Should we save some for Emilio for when he get back?- Jay
- Hell no. He left. He can figure himself something.- Travis
Emilio and Travis are near each other in the shelter. while everyone else is to the right of Travis. Travis begins nugging Emilio until Emilio falls off the shelter and hits the ground. Emilio starts to pick himself up and gets back on the shelter when Travis nugs him again off the shelter.
Tree and T.P. have heard this wake up wondering what is going on.
- What happened?- Tree
- Travis keeps pushing me off the shelter. He did that last night as well.- Emilio
- Emilio just come over here.- T.P.
- Alright.- Emilio
- Yeah, move over there sissy.- Travis
- Travis, Shut up.- T.P.
Emilio begins walking over towards T.P.
- Your not the boss of me.- Travis
- I am a vote that can take you out.- T.P.
- Whatever dude. Just keep the little sissy over there.- Travis
|“||Travis is really getting on my nerves the way he is treating Emilio, but to take him out means someone is not going for him anymore but possibly me. Although leaving the two alone could be just as harmful.||”|
Emilio head off into the woods, while James, Chris, Travis and Scott are in the shelter and everyone else is on the beach.
- Travis is really starting to bug me with how he was treating Emilio.- T.P.
- It has escalated from when Travis just dropped the shelter material on him.- Jay
- So we have what like four a**holes on this tribe.- Tree
- It's ridiculous. Those four they way they are treating him.- Joe
- Hopefully, they can calm it down for a bit today- Totolax
- Yeah. Otherwise, we could be in big trouble.- T.P.
- For sure, man.- Jay
Nikki, Zaya, and Audi are once again working on making the fire while the rest of the tribe is on the beach. After several minutes of working they get a spark and small fire.
Nikki successfully gets it down as the fire then grow larger, Finally giving them the fire they have been attempting to make for so long.
- Yes. We finally got fire.- Audi
- Well that is one less worry. Now we can cook the rice and beans.- Zaya
Both tribe are standing on floating platform in the water with Jeff in front of them. Two long balence beams of both colors can be sen with a smaller platform at one end and a ladder on the other.
|“||Welcome to your first immunity challenge. Here is how this is going to work. you will be placed on those beams, one by one you will move from one end to the platform around your other tribemates. you can only be touching one other tribemate at a time, if you are touching more than one you will have to jump off and start again.The first tribe to get all their members onto the finishing platform wins immunity and is safe tonight.Losers will head to tribal council tonight where one of you will be the first person voted out of this game. Also, if La Plata wins they will receive a box of 50 waterproof matches. I will give you a minute to stradegize and we will get started.||”|
Both tribes huddle deciding who will go where on the beam. When both tribes are settled on the beam.
|“||Alright, starting thing off for the men is Jay. For the women Heather will go first. Tribes ready...Go||”|
Jay and Heather begin moving around their tribemates, working their way to the finish.
Jeff ",Jay is quickly going through this, like he does stuff like this. Heather taking her time getting through. Will this pay off or can the men keep the pace of Jay."..."Jay is through and touches the platform. Emilio you may start now. Heather is almost done just has a few more to get around."..."Heather is through and Sara gets started."..."Emilio falls off, he has to start again"
Emilio ",I didn't fall"
Jeff "You are in the water so either way you have to start again."..."Sara gets through Zaya can now begin, men are falling behind."..."Emilio falls off again at the same point he was last time right by Travis."
Emilio ",He is pushing me off."
T.P. ",Travis quit pushing Emilio"
Jeff "Travis falls off. Emilio stop where you are. Travis will have to go. Zaya is through Marissa can now move through. La Plata has 3 people done while Necochea still has only Jay." "Emilio falls while travis is getting around him. Travis stop Emilio will now go."
T.P. Travis quit pushing Emilio off"
Jeff "Marissa is through Jessica H now starting. while Emilio continues to fall off around Travis."
T.P. "Seriously Travis quit pushing him"
Travis "Shut up, T.P."
Jeff "Necochea are more occupied with fighting each other while La Plata has just finished their 5th person, Nikki now going through."..."Emilio finally gets around Travis."
T.P. "Thank you"
Travis "Whatever dude"
Jeff "Emilio and Nikki are through, Joe and Kristie can start. Necochea has a lot to make up."..."Kristie is through Jessica B now starting."..."Jessica B and Joe are through, Audi and Tree now starting and Audi quickly gets past Kayla, she is on the platform Kayla just needs to walk over...and with that La Plata wins immunity.Come get the idol and the box of matches. Necochea, I've got nothing for you but a date with me tonight for tribal council"
The tribe having just got back from their loss at the immunity challenge.
- Seriously Travis, you couldn't set your feud aside long enough for us to win.- T.P.
- Cause he is an a**.- Emilio
- Shut up Emilio- Travis
- Are that your favorite words, or are those the only ones you know well.- Emilio
- I know a lot more than you, cause I actually graduated from high school.- Travis
- Ooooo, a piece of paper, you probably only got that cause they didn't want to deal with you forever.- Emilio
- You seriously don't know anything about me.- Travis
- I know your an a**.- Emilio
- Emilio, calm down.- Tree
- I could seriously just hit him right now.- Emilio
- Don't. Hit him.- Jay
- Hit me. I dare you- Travis
- Shut it Travis- T.P.
- You shut it. This doesn't involve you.- Travis
The tribe then heads off to tribal council with Travis in front and Emilio in back.
|“||Grab a touch, dip it in the fire and take a seat. In this game fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you as will be the case with one of you.||”|
Emilio ",Get away from me Travis."
Travis ",I can sit where I want to"
Emilio ",You can, as long as it isn't by me"
Jeff ",Travis, take a seat by Scott. Tree right by Emilio."
T.P. ",Travis, That's enough. Your feud with Emilio cost us the challenge."
Jeff ",T.P., what's going on with this little feud between Travis and Emilio."
T.P. ",Little? It is way past a little feud. Emilio before we left was about to punch Travis."
Travis ",He wasn't going to cause he is a sissy."
Emilio ",I would if I allowed to."
Travis ",B.S., you wouldn't even hit me."
Jeff ",Tree, what's your take on this."
Tree ",It started small and has escalated to where one of them has to go tonight otherwise we are going to be here alot more."
Travis ",Emilio should man up."
T.P. ",You should shut up."
Travis ",For the last time you are not the boss of me."
Jeff ",Alright, it is time to vote. Travis your up first."
Travis heads to the urn and votes, followed by the rest of the tribe finishing with Tree.
Jeff ",I'll go tally the votes."
Jeff's goes and grabs the urn and returns.
|“||once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.||”|
Emilio. 1 vote Emilio, 1 vote Travis
Travis. That's 2 votes Travis, 1 vote Emilio
Travis. That's 3 votes Travis, 1 vote Emilio
Emilio. That's 3 votes Travis, 2 votes Emilio
Emilio. We are tied 3 votes Travis, 3 Votes Emilio
Next vote...Travis. 4 votes Travis, 3 votes Emilio
Emilio. We are tied again.
Emilio. 5 votes Emilio, 4 votes Travis, 1 vote left
1st person voted out of Survivor: Argentina...Emilio. That's six and that's enough. You need to bring me your torch.
Emilio gets up and takes it to Jeff.
Jeff ",Emilio, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go."
Emilio walks off into the darkness.
|“||Well, your tribe odviously still has some disfunction between members. If you don't set that aside you will be seeing me here again and again. Grab your stuff head back to camp. Good night.||”|
Emilio (6 votes)
Travis (4 votes)
|“||You're a sissy and you should go home.||”|
|“||Hopefully you go so camp can be a little more peaceful.||”|
|“||I have never had to deal with people as bad as you.||”|
|“||I am really upset that I am the first to go and I really think it should have been Travis instead. The only thing good is I don't have to deal with him anymore, but they do instead.||”|
Still in the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
- Travis and T.P. continue to go at it as tensions rise on both sides
The title was said by Tree talking about Scott while Scott was making a knife from a stick.