|"The Border Between Right And Wrong"|
|Previous||Battle Of The Loud|
|Next||Setting Himself Up For Failure|
This is the seventh episode of Survivor: Brazil
Reward/Immunity Challenge: 41 Flags
41 Flags are organized in a circle. Taking turns tribe members will pick one, two, or three flags from the circle until one flag remains.The last tribe to take a flag before the final flag is taken wins immunity (basically, if your tribe gets the last flag, you lose).
Previously On Survivor
Following tribal Jordan went off on her tribe mates for tying the votes when it didn't really matter. Over at Sabedoria Suz was bed ridden having her back give her too much pain. She would go on and refuse to have medical called. On day 14 the tribes mixed up sending Andrew, Brownie and Courtney to Sabedoria and Cody, JJ and Suz to Juventude. At the new Juventude, Yul started off the same way he did the first time, with an argument. Over at Sabedoria Ruth was having her own problems dealing with how she now figured she was being portrayed for her actions with COdy. At the immunity challenge, Juventude took an early lead and never let go sending Sabedoria to tribal. Suz' back however would cause her to be evacuated after she fell on it for a third time. At tribal, Kelly was settled on it being her despite her tribemates wanting to vote D-Lamm leaving her voted out 6-1.
The tribe arrives back at camp following tribal.
|“||Tonight's tribal was a real eye opener for me. I hope Cody can round up some allies over there because we will need them later on.||”|
- I think that's the last of the ones that don't want to be here.- Brownie
- I hope so.- Ruth
- I think it is. Everyone here wants to be here.- Andrew
- I want to be here.- Kyle
- I'm ready to fight my way through this game.- Courtney
- D-Lamm?- Andrew
- Let's take that other tribe out. Cody is bound to throw a challenge sometime soon.- D-Lamm
- Ain't that the truth.- Ruth
- He seriously was throwing challenges?- Brownie
- The a$$hole had everyone throwing them.- Ruth
- Well they are a smart bunch over there I'm sure if he does they will take him out.- Andrew
- We can only hope.- Ruth
|“||Ruth has been very helpful to our alliance. Andrew made a good choice in bringing her in. I feel with everyone trying their hardest over here we will have no problem beating the other tribe.||”|
|“||I'm happy but not happy at the results. I would have loved to see her fight. I really wanted to take out D-Lamm because he is Cody's right hand man. I won't throw a challenge to do so though.||”|
The tribe is hanging around the shelter eating rice except for Jordan who had gone into the woods.
- It's nice to just have a relaxing meal for a change.- Cody
- How so?- Callie
- Well back at the old camp we would have a few just complaining and rejoicing that they will be leaving soon.- Cody
- Seriously?- Goliath
- Yeah. I threw the second immunity challenge and they wouldn't let it go.- Cody
- Don't be throwing challenges over here.- Yul
- That is the last thing we need.- Goliath
- I won't.- Cody
- Yeah. I enjoy this winning thing so don't mess it up Cody.- JJ
- We are a great group. I don't think we will have to go to tribal.- Callie
Jordan walks out from the woods.
- Or we could throw it to get rid of Jordan.- Yul
- Thanks for the heads up a$$hole.- Jordan
- You know I'm your favorite.- Yul
- Favorite person to vote off. I'm going get some rice since I see your eating some.- Jordan
- We don't have anymore made and I don't feel like making anymore.- Yul
- Really a$$hole?- Jordan
- Yeah. I think there is a spear or something at the beach you can go catch you a fish to fry.- Yul
- I might just do that.- Jordan
- Have fun.- Yul
|“||Yul is an a$$. I don't see why we have to keep him around. I guess people just want to keep him cause he would be easy to win against. He is all talk and no real strength.||”|
Jordan leaves for the beach. JJ looks inside the pot.
- That's bad.- JJ
- Is there some in there?- Cody
- Yeah. You want it?- Yul
- Seriously Yul?- Callie
- Okay we can split it.- Yul
- You weren't going to give it to her?- Goliath
- Her fault for not looking in the pot.- Yul
- Hold up. Didn't we win the fishing gear.- JJ
|“||Jordan is on life support for all I care. She is against me and I am not willing to help her in her troubles. I do see something in Cody that I don't like.||”|
|“||I see a lot of me in Yul. He is like a little me. I will definitely have to keep him around. I think it's time to up his ego a little more.||”|
Ruth and Andrew are down at the beach. Ruth just sitting there throwing rocks into the water. Everyone else is at camp.
- What's on your mind?- Andrew
- A lot of things. It took a lot for me not to write down D-Lamm's name and stick with the plan. She really didn't deserve it.- Ruth
- I hear you. She had the mind set of what I do won't matter and it's all because of Cody.- Andrew
- Yeah. These past few days have been hard on me.- Ruth
- Just let it out. Sometimes getting things off your chest is good.- Andrew
- I know and I feel like I'm straggling the border between right and wrong. I want D-Lamm to go now but I don't want to throw a challenge to do it.- Ruth
- Makes sense. Only vote him out when we have to not right then and now because we just want him gone.- Andrew
- Exactly.- Ruth
Brownie walks up from camp.
- If anything we should have no problems winning if Cody is going to throw them.- Brownie
- But JJ is over there. It's because of JJ we won that one challenge.- Ruth
- True. I saw that. He would not let anyone slack off.- Andrew
- So them throwing it is out of the question.- Brownie
- Yeah. They won't do it.- Ruth
Courtney and Kyle walks up from camp. Courtney holding onto a pot.
- Well then we should try our absolute hardest.- Kyle
- We will need some strength. Here. I made some rice. I might have over cooked it though.- Courtney
- Suz always made our rice but I watched her all the time.- Ruth
- Well then you can make the rice now cause I'm not that good.- Courtney
Andrew take some of the rice and eats it.
- It taste alright to me.- Andrew
- Thanks but I'll leave it to Ruth.- Courtney
- Alright. Let's head up. I can make a better batch of rice.- Ruth
- That would be good.- Kyle
Everyone walks back up to camp.
|“||I really love my tribe. They take good care me no matter what and they watch out for each other.||”|
|“||I'm glad Ruth is making the rice now. That rice Courtney made was horrible but I'm not going to tell her that. I'm going to make her feel good about it.||”|
Jordan, Cody and JJ are up and out of the shelter.
- Yul is an annoying little chit.- Jordan
- What's the whole argument thing with the two of you?- Cody
- He hates that I am standing up against him and won't take his bullying crap.- Jordan
- Bullying?- JJ
- It's because of him that Jefember quit. I want him gone so much but Andrew is so far up Yul's butt that any talk against Yul is a crime.- Jordan
- So Yul is leading things?- Cody
- You heard him. He proclaimed this was his camp. Not anyone else's camp but his. He is or wants to run this thing.- Jordan
- So you vote him out in a heartbeat?- Cody
- I would throw a challenge if I had the numbers to vote him out.- Jordan
- Cody did that all the time.- JJ
- I'm still here. I would be willing to do it again.- Cody
- I'm in. Let's throw the thing and get him out.- Jordan
- But we are tied in numbers.- JJ
- No we aren't. Callie or Goliath would vote them out if given the chance.- Jordan
- Well then I think it's settled.- Cody
- I am not of this. I did not hear this. So I have no part of this.- JJ
- Sure.- Jordan
|“||They can do what they want. Cody is a bit more trouble than Yul ever will be.||”|
|“||I hope this works out because I don't think I could take anymore of Yul.||”|
The tribes arrive at a field location.
|“||Juventude getting your first look at the new Sabedoria tribe. Kelly voted out at the last tribal council. Sabedoria also note that Suz was evacuated after the last immunity challenge. Cody, I will take it back.||”|
Cody walks to Jeff, Hands him the idol and walks back.
|“||Immunity is back up for grabs. Here is how this is going to work. One by one you will take turns taking one, two, or three flags there are 41 total until one flag remains. If your tribe picks the last flag before the one flag remains you will win immunity and the reward that will stay covered per your request. Losers will see me tonight for tribal council where one of you will be voted out of this game. In addition, You are playing for reward. You want to know what you are playing for?||”|
|“||The winning tribe will receive a picnic basket filled with various sandwiches. I'll give you a minute to strategize and we will get started.||”|
Both tribes group together and discuss the challenge. After everyone has finished.
|“||Alright. Because Juventude won the last challenge, they will go first. Callie.||”|
Callie walks to the circle and grabs 3 leaving 38 left.
Brownie walks to the circle and grabs 2 leaving 36 left.
Jordan walks to the cicle and grabs 3 leaving 33 left.
Ruth walks to the circle and grabs 3 leaving 30 left.
JJ walks to the circle and grabs 3 leaving 27 left.
Kyle walks to the circle and grabs 3 leaving 24 left.
Goliath walks to the circle and grabs 2 leaving 22 left.
Courtney walks to the circle and grab 3 leaving 19 left.
Cody walks to the circle and grabs 2 leaving 17 left.
Andrew walks to the circle and grabs 3 leaving 14 left.
Yul walks to the circle and grabs 2 leaving 12 left.
D-Lamm walks to the circle and grabs 1 leaving 11 left
JJ walks to the circle and grabs 2 leaving 9 left.
Kyle walks to the circle and grabs 1 leaving 8 left.
Yul walks to the circle and grabs 2 leaving 6 left.
Cody walks up to the circle and grabs 2 leaving 4 left.
Andrew walks up to the circle and grabs 3 leaving one left.
|“||With it being Juventude's turn and one left. Sabedoria wins immunity. Come get the idol and reward. Juventude, all I have for you is a date tonight at tribal council. Grab your stuff and head back to camp.||”|
The tribe arrives back at camp following their win at the challenge.
- That doesn't make any sense.- Brownie
- Oh thank god we won.- Ruth
- I agree.- D-Lamm
- Hold up guys.- Brownie
- What's up, Brownie?- Andrew
- I find it a little weird. Ruth, you said that Cody was able to get away with anything he wanted. A smart guy like that wouldn't have made that mistake. Andrew, you were mumbling under your breath when you saw six flags left.- Brownie
- You're right that is weird.- Ruth
- That doesn't make any sense as to why he would do that.- D-Lamm
- Unless he did throw it.- Andrew
- You think he did that?- Kyle
- Yeah. I was mumbling the word chit. I thought for sure they had it.- Andrew
- If there are six left wouldn't you take just one.- Courtney
- Exactly. He should have known that.- Andrew
- It's a mystery.- Brownie
|“||Everyone is wondering about Cody's big mistake. I'm glad he did cause I was showing a I'm done if we lose face and him throwing it saves me.||”|
|“||If Cody had the guts to throw it then somebody is in trouble. I hope it's not one of Andrew's friends that'll help take out Cody.||”|
Everyone is at the beach.
- Way to go Jordan. You cost us the challenge.- Yul
- I didn't cost us anything. It was Cody that messed up the win for us.- Jordan
- Oh sorry I took two flags when everyone said two flags.- Cody
- Calm down. We lost. Now we should focus on who the weakest person is.- JJ
- I would say Yul but Cody might be a better option right now.- Jordan
- Not to be mean but you haven't proved much strength either.- Callie
- I sure as hell have.- Jordan
- No you haven't. You have been one of our weakest. The quitter was better than you at times.- Goliath
- Now you are comparing me to a quitter?- Jordan
- Irony. You were defending him earlier and now are offended by him.- Yul
- I am not offended by anything but your existence in this game.- Jordan
- Then try and vote me out.- Yul
- I would but there are better targets than you.- Jordan
- Like who? Girl you have been on Yul's case for a long time. Now you say there is a better target.- JJ
- Oh big time and I would love to watch him walk out this game.- Jordan
- Callie, that rules you out.- Goliath
- I know right.- Callie
- Not my fault. Yul is an a$$.- Jordan
The tribe arrives at tribal placing their torches behind them before taking a seat.
|“||Welcome to tribal council. Jordan, what happened at today's challenge?||”|
- Cody threw it.- Jordan
- Right out of the gate. Cody, this is not the first time some one has said you threw a challenge.- Jeff Probst
- I know and I am hitting myself over picking two flags instead of one.- Cody
- Yul, had Cody picked one flag instead of two would this tribe be sitting here?- Jeff Probst
- No, we would have won the challenge.- Yul
- It's hard to think that we could have won.- Callie
- Take out Cody and you will win challenges.- Jordan
- The girls we voted out had been saying that.- JJ
- JJ, you bring up the people you voted out. Are you now saying that they could have been right?- Jeff Probst
- Oh they were definitely right in not liking Cody. Let's face facts though. Cody is still better than some people here.- JJ
- Like Jordan.- Yul
- There you go again. Although I love that you gave leadership over to a bigger a$$ named Cody.- Jordan
- You did not just say I was worse than Yul.- Cody
- Pretty sure she did.- Goliath
- You are done. I was willing to help you but if you are going to throw your own allies under the bus than you are dead in this game.- Cody
- I was dead the second people bowed down to Yul.- Jordan
- No one bows down to me. They just hate you.- Yul
- Callie, is it always like this?- Jeff Probst
- While we are awake, it is.- Callie
- I wish I was on the other tribe.- Jordan
- Andrew would have voted you out.- Yul
- At least I wouldn't have to deal with you or Cody.- Jordan
- I am getting more and more offended by you right now.- Cody
- Who cares? You have and always will throw these challenges so why are we going to keep you around?- Jordan
- You are weaker.- Yul
- He is still stronger than you.- Goliath
|“||And with that it is time to vote. Callie, you're up.||”|
Callie walks to the urn, places her vote and walks back. She is followed by the rest of the tribe ending with Goliath.
|“||I'll go tally the vote.||”|
Jeff walks to the urn, grabs it and walks back.
|“||Once the votes have been read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.||”|
Jordan...1 vote Cody, 1 vote Jordan
Cody...2 votes Cody, 1 vote Jordan
Jordan...2 votes Cody, 2 votes Jordan, 2 votes left
Jordan...3 votes Jordan, 2 votes Cody, 1 vote left
|“||Seventh person voted out of Survivor: Brazil...Jordan. You need to bring me your torch.||”|
Jordan grabs her torch and walks to Jeff.
Jeff, "Jordan, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go."
Jordan turns and flips off Yul and Cody before walking out of tribal.
|“||An interesting turn of events. Only five of you left on this tribe and if what those that have gone before you have said is true then I could be seeing you again. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. Good night.||”|
Jordan (4 votes)
Callie, Cody, Goliath, Yul
Cody (2 vote)
|“||You made it too obvious that you were throwing it.||”|
|“||I did what we agreed. You threw me under the bus.||”|
|“||Bye bye. I would say I will miss you but I don't want to lie in this confessional.||”|
|“||Am I upset? It is bitter sweet. I don't have to deal with Yul or Cody anymore but those to idiots that voted with them better watch out. To the person who voted with me. I hope you win because none of the others on that tribe deserve to win except for Cody but he will be hated too much to win.||”|
Still in the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
Even without Jordan things over at Juventude continue to spiral out of control while D-Lamm continues to try and blend in with his tribe mates
The title is said by Ruth on how she feels she has been during the game.