|"The Bro Alliance Tries to Ride Again"|
|Season||Survivor: Battle of the Ages|
|Previous||To Jump Ship, Or Not? That Is the Question|
|Next||It's Time to Set Fire to the Rain|
Previously On Survivor...
After a hair raising tribal council, the Suvorov tribe tried to stay away from Erick. The next day, treemail stated that a mutiny would be offered. However, if anyone took it, the merger would be delayed. Both tribes took this as a shock, and many hoped that the mutiny wouldn't happen. On the same day, Genette told Garnet what had happened between her and Erick before tribal council, shocking Garnet. They confronted Kamryn and Astor, who easily flipped to be with Garnet and Genette. Erick saw this from afar, and was upset with his alliance betraying him.
On day 20, the mutiny was offered, and three castaways swapped tribes, Quinlan, to be with his original tribe, Zak, to get away from Marquis, and Erick, to start anew and to reiterate his alliance with Ulrich. Zak and Quinlan reunited with their former tribemates, bring old memories back. At Atiu, the tribe was very distant from one another, until Erick and Maquis began to plot together to get Ivan and the Suvorov tribe out. At the combined reward/immunity challenge, both tribes were neck and neck throughout the entire challenge, but Garnet and Genette's memories help them beat the four-man Atiu tribe. At tribal council, Ulrich exploded in a rage against Erick, and claimed he was voting for Marquis that night. This backfired, sending Ivan home by a 2-1-1 vote. Nine remain, who will be voted out tonight?
Immunity Challenge: Waiting To Exhale
All nine castaways submerge themselves underwater to see how long they could hold their breath. The last person to surface wins immunity.
Atiu returns to camp late at night. Marquis and Erick celebrate with maniacal laugher. Ulrich decides to get some sleep at the beach, not wanting to be with his tribe.
|“||*sobs* I feel so stupid. I made the mistake for voting Marquis, and not Erick. *sobs* I'm just so sick of this game. I've been with idiots and douches for so long, I just wanna quit. *sobs* But I'm sticking it out, since we're most likely merge soon. *sobs*||”|
Ulrich falls asleep in the sand on the beach. Marquis and Erick would cackle into the night.
The next day, Ulrich checks Atiu's treemail. The treemail says for both the tribes to meet at the location disclosed on a provided map. The same treemail also arrived at Suvorov. All nine competitors packed up all their items and traveled to the location on the map.
Upon arriving at a beach both tribes meet together, and in front of them, a table with nine empty spots filled with all kinds of food. Many castaway's mouths began to drool over the amount of food. A note and a box was in the middle of the table. Each one of the castaways took a spot at the table, and Garnet picked up and read the note.
- Wait before we eat, let's read this note.- Garnet
- Really?!- Erick
- Yes. The note basically says that the feast will be over when we open the box, and there are both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks in this feast. Alright, let's dig in.- Garnet
The nine starving castaways dig into the delicious feast the production crew had given them. About 35 minutes and a bottle of red wine later, the nine finish eating and, except Erick who is underage, drinking, they open the box at the center of the feast, finding nine pink buff, signifying they've merged.
- Pink?! That is the most feminine color there is!- Erick
- Shut up, it was production's decision on the color.- Zak
- Whatever.- Erick
- So any ideas on a name for the tribe?- Genette
- How about Pamati?- Kamryn
- I like it.- Quinlan
- So what does "Pamati" mean?- Ulrich
- It's simply a shorthand name for Palmerston Island in the Cook Islands.- Kamryn
- So Pamati it is?- Garnet
Everyone, but Erick and Marquis, vote yes for Pamati. Another note on the bottom of the box stated that they were to choose one of the two camps to stay at, and everything from the other tribe would be moved to the camp. Suvorov's old camp was decided on. The merged tribe then made its way to their camp.
|“||Well, it's merge time. Hopefully I'll keep the Suvorov Six from imploding and falling apart, but I'm not gonna really worry about that now.||”|
The merged tribe arrives at their camp. Everything was the same as it was as the Suvorov camp. Ulrich says he has a headache, and simply wants to lie down in the shelter for a bit. The tribe agrees to let him rest, and split up duties around camp. Marquis and Erick go off and collect water. Garnet and Genette set up nets near shallow water to catch fish. Astor, Quinlan, and Zak take the canoe and go deep sea fishing. Kamryn begins to do some laundry for the tribe.
At the end of the day, the fishing is sucessful, and the tribe, minus Ulrich, feast on a fish.
The next day, around noon, Genette notices Ulrich still in the shelter. She hears some faint sobbing from him.
- Hey, Ulrich, are you okay? You've been in the shelter For the past day. You haven't eaten anything either.- Genette
- I'd rather not talk about it.- Ulrich
- Let me take a wild guess, it's about Erick?- Genette
- Actually yes. I'm sick of him. He's been nothing but rude. He's threatened me so much, and the decision I made at the last tribal council, I just want to quit, but I'm hesitant of actually doing it.- Ulrich
- Listen, Erick did threaten me, too. But Garnet said we'd get him out. And having Kamryn and Astor flip and Quinlan and Zak join our cause made me feel better. Don't quit. Erick won't make it to the end.- Genette
- Thanks Genette, that actually did make me feel better.- Ulrich
- Oh, it was nothing.- Genette
- Genette, we need to make sure to get Erick and Marquis out before the Bro Alliance tries to ride again.- Ulrich
- Glad to see the passion in your eyes again.- Genette
Genette give Ulrich a comforting hug and leaves the shelter. Ulrich seems happier.
|“||Genette really brought me out of a bad funk. I was depressed because I let the bad guys win. They're not going to win on my watch. Us seven will pick those two off easily.||”|
In the ocean, Erick and Marquis talk about strategy.
- So which one of those bitches do we get out first? Is it Ulrich?- Marquis
- No, that's too easy, plus if he does quit we get a free pass to the final eight.- Erick
- Then what?- Marquis
- We target Astor. He's a physical threat. Plus, his relationship with Kamryn is very much of a threat.- Erick
- Sounds fine to me.- Marquis
|“||I'm really hoping Ulrich quits at some point, because me and Marquis need to find that idol on Exile Island. Without any rewards now, getting that idol is impossible.||”|
The next day, the castaways were summoned to the challenge area for their first individual challenge.
- First off, congratulations final nine for making the merge. Second, tribal immunity is no longer on the line. Instead, individual immunity is what you want. But first, what is the name of the merged tribe?- Jeff
- Pamati, Jeff. It's an island in the Cook Islands.- Kamryn
- Lovely name, Kamryn. Now for today's challenge, it's a simple underwater breathing challenge. The last person standing wins immunity, who will have a one in eight shot of winning this game. Let's get started.- Jeff
All nine castaways submerge themselves underwater. Not even five seconds in, Marquis surfaces.
30 seconds in, Quinlan and Zak surface from the water.
45 seconds in, Kamryn surfaces.
One minute and ten seconds in the challenge, Genette surfaces, leaving Erick, Astor, Garnet, and Ulrich vying for immunity.
Ten seconds later, Ulrich surfaces.
Two minutes in, Astor surfaces. This leaves Erick and Garnet in the water.
Two minutes and 30 seconds in, the water bubbles. From the water, Garnet surfaces, earning Erick individual immunity.
- Erick wins immunity! Erick, here is the immunity necklace.- Jeff
- Thanks, Jeff.- Erick
- Erick has a one in eight chance of winning this game. For one of you, someone's journey will end. You have the afternoon to figure that out. You can return to camp.- Jeff
Returning to camp, the Suvorov Six and Ulrich talk about the vote.
- So we're all in agreement, Marquis leaves tonight?- Garnet
- Hell yes. That bastard is gone.- Ulrich
- Good. Now who do you guys think they'll vote tonight?- Genette
- Most likely me, Erick hates to lose, anything.- Ulrich
- But you'll be fine. They can't gather enough votes anyway.- Kamryn
At sunset, Pamati heads off to tribal council. At tribal council, they put their torches behind them and take a seat. Charmaine and Ivan walk into the tribal council area. Ivan is wearing a pink-striped dress shirt and jeans with brown dress shoes.
- We'll introduce the members of the jury, Charmaine, and Ivan voted out at the last tribal council. How has life been since the tribes merged?- Jeff
- There's a huge split here at camp. It' me, Astor, Genette, Kamryn, Quinlan, Zak, and Ulrich against Erick and Marquis.- Garnet
- That's a not a major split, that's a super-majority, Garnet.- Jeff
- Exactly.- Garnet
- So Erick and Marquis how is it being in the minority?- Jeff
- Well if Ulrich quits, this tribal council doesn't mean shit.- Erick
- Wait? Ulrich you want to quit?- Jeff
- I did, now I don't. Erick made me feel less human, and I didn't want to continue the game. When Genette also revealed she was treated like dirt by Erick, she reignited my passion to continue this game.- Ulrich
- You son of a bitch! You liar!- Erick
- Shut the (bleep) up Erick! We all know your secret. You're nothing but a two-faced lying bastard.- Garnet
- No one asked for your opinion, (bleep)!- Erick
- You did not call my friend the c word.- Genette
- So what if he did, (bleep)?- Marquis
- Oh my god.- Quinlan
- You do not call an Indian person that! Don't ever say that again to me!- Genette
- Shut the (bleep) up Genette.- Erick
- You shut the (bleep) up!- Kamryn
- (bleep) you!- Erick
- Leave Kamryn alone!- Astor
- Look who finally grew a set.- Erick
- That's it, before we have fists flying, Erick are you going to pass your immunity to someone?- Jeff
- No.- Erick
- Alright, it's time to vote, Zak you're up.- Jeff
One by one, everyone votes. After the votes have been cast, Jeff goes and retrieves the urn.
- If anyone has a hidden immunity idol, you may play it. Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. First vote, Marquis. Next vote, Marquis. Marquis. Marquis. Seventh person voted out of Survivor: Battle of the Ages and the third member of the Jury.......
- This can't be.- Marquis
- It is. Marquis, the tribe has spoken. And with that, maybe the drama will die down some, maybe not. You can head back to camp.- Jeff
Pamati leaves the tribal council area and returns to camp.
|Tribal Council 7:|
Marquis (7 votes)
Astor, Garnet, Genette, Kamryn, Quinlan, Ulrich, & Zak
Astor (2 votes)
Erick & Marquis
|“||No one disrespects Kamryn, and since I can't vote Erick, you're the next best thing.||”|
|“||Astor, you're a dumbass. That broad is just using you.||”|
|“||I'm so sick of the disrespect of people on this show. If the two of you keep this up, you'll be worse than Abi-Maria and Russell Hantz combined.||”|
|“||Never call an Indian person what you called me tonight.||”|
|“||Marquis, next time you disrespect a woman, I hope she kicks your ass.||”|
|“||You don't deserve the million. A rock deserves it more than you.||”|
|“||You are the lowest of the low.||”|
|“||Piece of (bleep), you are.||”|
|“||Finally the delusion breaks, Marquis. This is wonderful!||”|
|“||I was robbed of my million! The vote was rigged! There is no way five people voted for me, I swear it!||”|
Still In the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
- Erick struggles to survive on his own.
- Ulrich feels accomplished.
- Garnet plans what she'll do if Erick wins immunity for a second time.
- The immunity challenge is the same challenge from Survivor: Borneo episode, The Merger and Survivor: All-Stars episode, Anger, Tears, and Chaos.