|"We're On the Verge of Glory"|
The fate of the Final Two rests in the jury's hands.
|Season||Survivor: Battle of the Ages|
|Previous||She's Been Using Him, and He Still Hasn't Realized It|
|Next||Hashtag Shaniqua Wins Survivor Y'all (next season)|
Previously On Survivor...
Thirty-six days ago, we started with sixteen castaways, who began their adventure of a lifetime. On the first day, the sixteen were divided into four tribes based on age. Those who were eighteen to twenty-nine, Erick, Octavia, Ulrich, and Qiana, formed the Mangaia tribe. Those who were thirty to thirty-nine, Kamryn, Astor, Quinlan, and Genette, formed the Suvorov tribe. Those who were forty to forty-nine, Garnet, Willie, Marquis, and Zak, formed the Tema tribe. And those who were fifty and older, Ivan, Shanika, Yorick, and Charmaine, formed the Atiu tribe. Early on, Tema experienced tragedy, as Willie was constantly harassed by Marquis. After the immunity challenge on Day 3, Willie threw a tantrum, punching Marquis in the eye. This disqualified Willie from the game, and got Zak and Garnet quickly against Marquis. Despite their loss, they remained strong. Mangaia would experience going to two consecutive tribal councils, voting off both female members. Atiu and Suvorov would remain four strong.
On Day 10, an absorption occurred. Those who won were safe and experience a reward. The losing two tribes would be dissolved. Atiu and Suvorov came out on top, dissolving the Tema and Mangaia tribes. Ulrich and Zak were adopted by the Atiu tribe, and the same for Garnet and Erick with the Suvorov tribe. Marquis was sent into Exile, and would go onto the tribethat lost the next immunity challenge. Atiu and Suvorov were also forced to switch one member from their tribes. Charmaine and Quinlan swapped tribes. Zak and Garnet later told the story of Marquis harassing Willie, disgusting everyone. When Atiu lost the immunity challenge, Yorick found the perfect opportunity to rid the tribe of the only female, Shanika. After losing another immunity challenge, Yorick told Ivan about his injury, and using that to his advantage, blindsided Yorick with two extra votes. Suvorov would lose the next immunity, and Erick quickly took the role of villain, forcing Genette to vote Charmaine with him, Kamryn, and Astor. His plan succeeded, as the cost of Genette's emotions.
On Day 20, the tribes were given a mutiny. Erick, who's alliance flipped on him because of how he acted at tribal, Quinlan, who wanted to be with original tribe, and Zak, who wanted away from Marquis. This left Suvorov with a six to four advantage, winning easily the next tribal immunity. Ivan was eliminated because Ulrich voted emotionally, rather than strategically. This devastated him, to the point of nearly quitting.
On Day 22, the tribes officially merged, and immediately Erick and Marquis were on the ousts. Ulrich's flame was reignited after Genette told him her experiences with Erick. At the first merged tribal council, Marquis was voted out in a landslide vote. When Erick won immunity, Ulrich sacrificed himself so the Suvorov Six would get Erick out. As luck would have it, Erick lost the next immunity, and he was voted out. The Suvorov Six would be forced to vote against each other. Kamryn, Astor, Garnet, and Genette had a deal to go to the final four, but on a reward challenge, decided to go with Zak instead. However at the next tribal council, Garnet and Genette would vote with Kamryn and Astor, so suspicion wasn't raised, eliminating Quinlan. Afterward, Garnet and Genette officially left their pact with Astor and Kamryn, and went with Zak, saying Kamryn was next. However, Kamryn played her idol, only negating a single vote, tying Genette and Astor. Garnet and Kamryn stuck with their initial votes, but Zak switched his vote to Genette, realizing Kamryn's control over Astor was wavering.
Now only four remain:
- Astor, the loyal companion. Astor originally didn't sign up for Survivor, but his application for another show came to our doorstep, and we allowed him in. He quickly made allies with Kamryn. However little dis he realize, she was simply using him. The two would stay close together in the game for a long time. Astor has never really pissed anyone off in the game so far. In fact his only accomplishment is winning immunity. However after having some time to himself on Exile Island, Astor has been thinking for himself lately. Will that hinder or help him? Only the last three days can tell.
- Garnet, the strategist. When she entered the game, she became close with Willie and Zak, and quickly made enemies with Marquis. Garnet has survived because of her social game and her strength. After the absorption she became quick friends with Charmaine and Genette. Even though she became part of the winning Suvorov tribe, she was targeted briefly because of Erick and her friendship with Charmaine. After the mutiny, she formed the Suvorov Six, consisting of herself, Genette, Astor, Kamryn, Zak, and Quinlan. After the merge, and the final six, she was able to get into the majority, securing her in the final four. At the final five revote, one of her closest allies, Genette was voted out. Will this effect her game, or will it not?
- Kamryn, the flirt of the season. Despite being labelled the flirt, she's only flirted with Astor, but that's all she ever needed, as he would remain loyal to her. She was safe for the entirety of the pre-merge, and secured a spot in the Suvorov Six. She did make a final four pact with Astor, Garnet, and Genette, but it only lasted a week, as Garnet and Genette would officially leave them. The only thing that prevented people voting her off was the idol she had. She used her idol for herself, believing what Garnet had said to her, not realizing that their intention was Astor. Can she prevail to the final two, or will everything crumble before her?
- Zak, the sneaky provider. He came into the game as a fisher, therefore a provider. Zak would experience his first taste of strategy before Marquis joined the Atiu tribe, telling Atiu the tale of Willie and Marquis. Despite his plea to get Marquis out, Marquis would make the merge because of a blindside, immunity, and emotional voting. He mutinied to the Suvorov tribe on Day 20, which turned beneficial to him. He both reunited with his ally, Garnet, and got a slot in the Suvorov Six. At the final six's reward challenge, he was able to win a reward, taking Garnet and Genette with him. He was able to get the girls on his side, and planned to get Quinlan out first. He later planned the tie between Astor and Genette. He unexpectedly switched his vote to Genette eliminating one of Garnet's closest allies. Was this beneficial to him, or with this get Garnet against him?
These four have to compete in two immunity challenges, two more will go, two will face the jury, and one will be crowned the Sole Survivor.
Day 37 Immunity Challenge: Hold Your Own
Kneel on a plank over a pool while holding two small ropes, which are connected to a hook holding weight. Starting with 20% of the your body weight, and adding 10% more every fifteen minutes, hold the weight in the air for as long as possible. When it drops, so do you. Last one dry wins.
Day 38 Immunity Challenge: Balance of Power
Stand on a tiny pontoon for as long as possible. Every fifteen minutes, move to an adjacent smaller pontoon and get into a standing position within a minute. If the challenge makes it to a fourth platform, there are no more changeovers, and the challenge becomes pure endurance.
Returning from tribal council, Garnet excuses herself and Zak to talk.
- Why the hell did you switch your vote to Genette?- Garnet
- I'm sorry, but she needed to go. What exactly has she done?- Zak
- Um-- Garnet
- Exactly nothing, and that's the thing that gets you votes.- Zak
- You could've at least told me.- Garnet
- How was I supposed to know that Kamryn and Astor were gonna vote Genette?- Zak
- Sorry, it's that she was one of my friends out here.- Garnet
- It's okay, we've all had votes that didn't go according to plan.- Zak
- That's true.- Garnet
The two return to camp, ready to sleep for the night.
Early the next morning, Kamryn finds Astor looking out towards the sea.
- Something wrong Astor?- Kamryn
- We need to talk.- Astor
- About what? Strategy? Remember I'm the brains of this alliance.- Kamryn
- That's what I need to talk about. For my past two Exiles, I got to think deeply, and I think it's best that we split up. I've come to realize I'm your bitch. I've never felt more stupid in my life. Good-bye.- Astor
Astor leaves Kamryn, heading for the shelter. Kamryn is speechless.
|“||I can't believe it, he left me. He left me! Now he decides to get a brain! That (bleep) is done. I need to win the next two immunities to make the final two. That dick!||”|
Later, the final four were summoned to the challenge area. They arrived and Jeff explained the challenge.
- First off, Zak I'm gonna need the necklace back.- Jeff
- Take it.- Zak
- Once again, immunity is up for grabs. Today you'll kneel on a plank over a pool while holding two small ropes, which are connected to a hook holding weight. Starting with 20% of the your body weight, and adding 10% more every fifteen minutes, hold the weight in the air for as long as possible. When it drops, so do you. Last one dry wins. We'll draw for spots.- Jeff
All four kneel on a platform and given twenty percent of their body weight. The challenge begins.
Elasped Time: 30 Minutes
By the thirty minute mark, all four are holding 40% of their body weight. Astor, Garnet, and Zak are doing well. Kamryn on the other hand is struggling. She lets go of her weight, and plunges into the water. She swims to shore, and watches the others
Elasped Time: 53 Minutes
By the fifty-three minute mark, the castaways are holding half their body weight. Astor is doing well. Garnet's weight is on third of the way from falling. Zak's weight is barely hovering over the water. Zak's weight falls, and so does Zak. He swims to shore and watches with Kamryn.
Elasped Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
By the hour and five minute mark, Garnet and Astor are holding 60 percent of their body weight. Astor is struggling a bit. Garnet can take no more and her weight makes her plunge into the water, giving Astor immunity.
- Astor wins immunity!- Jeff
- Really?- Astor
- Really. Astor, you have a one in three chance in winning this game. You have the afternoon to figure out who'll be leaving the game. You can return to camp.- Jeff
The four leave the challenge area and go back to camp.
At camp, Zak and Garnet talk about the plan tonight.
- So we're going to vote Kamryn out and beat her in a tiebreaker, right?- Zak
- I really see no option at this point. That's all we can do.- Garnet
- Not true, I'll be voting with yo tonight.- Astor
- You're not (bleep) us? You're gonna vote against Kamryn?- Garnet
- Excatly.- Astor
- What happened to the two of you anyway?- Zak
- I was sick of being her puppet, so I broke the alliance up.- Astor
- Astor, you're our savior.- Garnet
- You're welcome.- Astor
|“||I can't believe Astor and Kamryn are done. From what I've been told, they've been together since Day 4. He really saved our skin.||”|
At sunset, Pamati heads off to tribal council. At tribal council, they put their torches behind them and take a seat. Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, Ulrich, Erick, Quinlan, and Genette walk into the tribal council area. Genette is wearing a pink dress that cuts off at her knees, pink lipstick, and pink headband, and pink high-heeled shoes.
- Introducing the members of the Jury, Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, Ulrich, Erick, Quinlan, and Genette voted out at the last tribal council. So Genette was voted out last night, but from what I heard, Astor should've gone. So what happened?- Jeff
- I switched my vote, Jeff.- Zak
- So why did you that?- Jeff
- She was a jury threat, that's why I vote her out.- Zak
- Garnet, how did you feel about that?- Jeff
- Awful, Jeff. I could see what he voted her out, but I would've loved to have sitting here.- Garnet
- Any other significant events at camp?- Jeff
- I officially broke my alliance up with Kamryn.- Astor
- What did you decide to leave Kamryn?- Jeff
- I was sick of being her puppet.- Astor
- Kamryn, let me get some input from you.- Jeff
- I wasn't using him, I simply lead the alliance.- Kamryn
- Anyone else agree with that?- Jeff.
- Nope.- Garnet
- Not true.- Zak
- Kamryn, Garnet and Zak don't agree with you, and they didn't even start with you.- Jeff
- This is exactly what she likes to do, lie.- Zak
- Whatever.- Kamryn
- Alright, before we vote, Astor are you gonna gie up immunity?- Jeff
- No.- Astor
- Alright it is time to vote, Garnet you're up.- Jeff
One by one, everyone votes. After the votes have been cast, Jeff goes and retrieves the urn.
- Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. First vote, Kamryn. Kamryn. Next vote, Zak. Twelfth person voted out of Survivor: Battle of the Ages and the eighth member of the jury..........
- Screw you all!- Kamryn
- Kamryn, the tribe has spoken.- Jeff
- (bleep) you all. None of you deserve the million!- Kamryn
- Well three are left, and I'll send you on your way back to camp, good luck tomorrow.- Jeff
The final three leaves the tribal council area and returns to camp.
Coming from tribal council, the Final 3 are satisfied with the vote.
|“||Kamryn was voted out last night, which is awesome because that bitch doesn't deserve to be here.||”|
|“||With Kamryn gone, I feel some freedom. Now us three, we're on the verge of glory.||”|
|“||Tomorrow it's every man for himself. The final vote is crucial. Alliances may not help you there. I've gotta win the next immunity.||”|
The final three gets some rest for their final challenge.
The next day, the final three were told via treemail to a marked location on a map to start the Rites of Passage ceremony.
After a bit of walking, they find the starting point of the Rites of Passage. The first torch is Willie's.
- Willie was the one who as disqualified right?- Astor
- She was, and I wish it didn't happen, but Marquis.- Zak
- I would've loved her to make it further, and we could've gotten Marquis out Day 3.- Garnet
Garnet grabs Willie's torch and they move on.
|“||I was on the show for three days and I wish I'd gone further, but Marquis had to be a dick and harass me to the point I punched him in the eye. He did deserve it, though.||”|
The next torch they come across is Qiana's.
- Qiana, we hardly knew ya.- Zak
- To be honest, I'm not sure why Mangaia voted her out on Day 6. She was a strong competitor, and only screwed up once.- Garnet
Astor grabs Qiana torch, and they move on to the next one.
|“||I don't understand why Ulrich and Erick voted me out, I was a stronger competitor than Octavia. But six days out here was fulfilling anyway.||”|
The next torch they come across is Octavia's.
- Octavia, she didn't play with us, but she did look like a loose cannon.- Astor
- By the way, anyone notice she went the opposite direction to than her tribemates on Day 1?- Garnet
- Yeah, Ulrich told me the story of how Erick got them lost, and they found out Octavia had already made their campsite.- Zak
- Now that's crazy.- Astor
Zak grabs Octavia's torch and they move on.
|“||This was great, let's do it again!||”|
The next torch is Shanika's.
- Ah, Shanika. Why did she go home?- Garnet
- With Marquis coming onto the tribe, Yorick had us vote Shanika out for her safety.- Zak
- I see.- Garnet
Garnet grabs Shanika's torch, and move on.
|“||It sucks I was the fourth person gone, I think it had to due with me being the only female of the tribe. But it was fun being out here.||”|
The next torch is Yorick's.
- Yorick, he'd gone too soon.- Zak
- Why exactly did Yorick go rather than Marquis?- Astor
- Yorick told some people on Atiu that he injured himself during the immunity challenge. Ivan wrangled up two votes, and Yorick left.- Zak
Astor grabs Yorick's torch and they make their way to the next torch.
|“||One thing I do if returned to the game? I would be cautious when talking to people. Your words and actions can influence other people's opinions||”|
The next torch is Charmaine's.
- Charmaine, such an amazing woman for her age. I really hated how Erick got her out.- Garnet
- I'm sorry, Garnet.- Astor
- It's fine, Astor.- Garnet
Zak grabs Charmaine's torch. They move on to the next one.
|“||One thing to the older generation of Americans, it doesn't matter how old you are, you are as capable as anyone else.||”|
The next torch is Ivan's.
Garnet grabs his torch, moving on to the next one.
|“||I had a great experience out here. I'd love to play it again.||”|
The next torch the Final Three comes across is Marquis.
Astor grabs Marquis's torch and they move on.
|“||I am the greatest, these people don't realize it, but I'll prove'em all.||”|
The next torch is Ulrich's.
Zak takes Ulrich's torch, and the Final 3 move on.
|“||I love this game a lot, but it got the best of me at times. I do hope to come back again, hopefully with less hostile people.||”|
The next torch is Erick's.
- He's so the spawn of the devil.- Zak
- Maybe not completely, but he was villainous.- Garnet
- No doubt about it.- Astor
Garnet grabs Erick's torch, and move on to the next one.
|“||I'm not (bleep) doing this, so get the (bleep) away from me.||”|
The next torch is Quinlan's.
- First Suvorov gone.- Zak
- I always had a feeling he was going to be the first from our tribe.- Astor
- He's as bad as Penner and Candice.- Garnet
Astor grabs Quinlan's torch and they go to the next one.
|“||What can I say, I had a good 33 day run. I regret nothing.||”|
The next torch is Genette's.
- She was a great friend when I moved to Suvorov.- Garnet
- She was a nice girl, kinda wish I got to know her more.- Astor
Zak grabs Genette's torch. They go to the last torch.
|“||I absolutely loved this game. I loved everyone in this game, with a few exceptions. I wish the finalists the best of luck in the million dollar decision.||”|
The final torch is Kamryn.
- She was a major bitch.- Garnet
- Nothing but a one-dimensional flirt.- Zak
- Working with her was probably one of the most life-changing experiences I've had.- Astor
- Amen to that.- Garnet
Garnet grabs the final torch, and they move on to the area they are to burn the torches.
|“||I really wish I was in the final three. I got too comfortable in the game because of Suvorov's wins. I really need to realize you're never really safe in this game.||”|
The Final Three get to the area were they're to burn the torches. They lay each one of the torches down, and lighting another torch, set the 13 torches on fire. After they're burnt, they leave to go to their final immunity challenge.
The Final Three arrive to the challenge area. Jeff announces the challenge.
- Welcome to your last immunity challenge. First, Astor I'm gonna need the necklace back.- Jeff
- Take it.- Astor
- Today, you'll stand on a tiny pontoon for as long as possible. Every fifteen minutes, move to an adjacent smaller pontoon and get into a standing position within a minute. If the challenge makes it to a fourth platform, there are no more changeovers, and the challenge becomes pure endurance.- Jeff
They all stand on a pontoon over the water. Jeff announces the start of the challenge.
Elasped Time: 15 Minutes
Fifteen minutes in, Garnet, Zak, and Astor are told to shift the second pontoon. They all make it to the second platform within a minute. All three still vie for immunity.
Elasped Time: 30 Minutes
Thirty minutes in, Garnet, Zak, and Astor are still safe. All three are instructed to move to the third platform. All three get to the third platform, but Zak is unable to balance on it, falling into the water. He swims back to shore and watches the other two. Garnet looks strong, but Astor seems to struggle.
Elasped Time: 40 Minutes
At the forty minute mark, Astor is no longer able to keep his balance and falls into the water, earning Garnet immunity. Both Garnet and Astor return to shore.
- Garnet wins immunity!- Jeff
- Sweet!- Garnet
- Garnet, you have a spot in the Final 2 and tonight you have the sole vote. You have the afternoon to figure out who'll be leaving the game. You can all head back to camp.- Jeff
The Pamati tribe returns to camp.
|“||Tonight I have the sole vote. It'll be tough. I really don't have a clue who I'm voting for.||”|
At sunset, Pamati heads off to tribal council. At tribal council, they put their torches behind them and take a seat. Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, Ulrich, Erick, Quinlan, Genette, and Kamryn walk into the tribal council area. Kamryn is wearing a purple shirt, blue denim pants that cuts off at her ankles, scarlet lipstick, a white necklace, white hoop earrings, and purple eyeliner.
- Presenting the members of the Jury, Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, Ulrich, Erick, Quinlan, Genette, and Kamryn, voted out at the last tribal council. Before Garnet votes, Zak and Astor, we'll have you plead your case to her on why she should take you to the finals. Zak, we'll start with you.- Jeff
- Garnet, if you take me you have a better chance of winning. I've gotten rid of Kamryn, Genette, and Quinlan, and turned my back on Ivan by mutinying. Taking me to the finals would prevent any of the dominant Suvorovs from winning. That's all.- Zak
- Astor.- Jeff
- Taking me to the final would be better, the Jury would more likely respect you than me. Why would anyone vote for the puppet to win. I'm basically a goat. I've been manipulated, lied to, and isolated by many people in the game. Trust me I'm, more of a goat than Abi-Maria.- Astor
- Alright, Garnet it is time to vote.- Jeff
Garnet goes and votes. When she returns, Jeff grabs the urn.
- Once the vote is read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Thirteenth person voted out of Survivor: Battle of the Ages and the final member of the jury..........
- What the...?- Zak
- Zak, the tribe has spoken.- Jeff
- What just...?- Zak
- Congratulations Astor and Garnet you are our final two. Tomorrow I'll see you and you'll plead your case to the jury why you should win. You can return to camp.- Jeff
Garnet and Astor leave the tribal council area and return to camp.
The next day, Astor and Garnet wake, both amazed they've gotten this far.
|“||To be in the Final Two is amazing. I didn't even mean to apply for Survivor, and I'm in the final two. Maybe I'll watch this show now.||”|
|“||My chances of winning, 50-50. I've realized that Astor and I will at least receive four votes. I have Charmaine, Genette, and Zak's votes. Possibly Ulrich's. Erick and Marquis are going to vote Astor, because they hate me. Kamryn and Quinlan could vote Astor because they were tribemates originally. Ivan's vote is up in the air, neither of us were on a tribe with him and we have no idea what the others told him.||”|
They check treemail, which has items such as eggs, milk, etc. for breakfast. Garnet cooks the two up some pancakes, eggs, and bacon. While the two eat, they enjoy some orange juice.
Later in the day, Astor and Garnet make their way to their last Tribal Council. Arriving at Tribal Council the Final Two takes a seat. Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, Ulrich, Erick, Quinlan, Genette, Kamryn, and Zak walk into the tribal council area. Zak is wearing a red dress shirt, black dress pants, and black shoes.
- Presenting the members of the Jury, Charmaine, Ivan, Marquis, Ulrich, Erick, Quinlan, Genette, Kamryn, and Zak, vote out at the last tribal council. First We'll hear from the finalists themselves, then from the Jury. Astor, you'll start us off.- Jeff
- Why should I be the Sole Survivor? Throughout this game, I was loyal and honest. I was manipulated by Kamryn sure, but did I ever go behind your backs? I haven't. Garnet was a social butterfly in this game. She when behind many people's backs to get further in this game. That is all.- Astor
- Garnet.- Jeff
- Sure I was a social person, but at least I did play this game. Astor's main feat was that he leeched onto Kamryn and they stayed that way until the final four, nearly three days ago. Why vote for someone who simply flew under the radar, and vote for the person who actually took action?- Garnet
- Alright, we'll hear from the Jury, Charmaine you'll start us off.- Jeff
- First off I'd like to congratulate the two of you. Second, I only have a question for Astor. Why did you not vote with me and Garnet after Erick showed us his evil side?- Charmaine
- I still felt obligated to vote with him. Again I'm a loyal person and I'd like to apologize for not doing so.- Astor
- That's all fine and dandy, but I can see why they say loyalty is blind.- Charmaine
- Hey, the name's Ivan, but you guys know that already. I've heard and seen both the good and bad things from the other jurors, but I do want to hear from you. Astor why were you always with Kamryn?- Ivan
- Now that I look back, she was beautiful and she flirted with me, but later down the road she really had me on a leash. Only until Day 36 did I realize that Kamryn was just using me.- Astor
- You do realize that many people didn't like the two of you together right?- Ivan
- Yes, but that really didn't occur to me until when Garnet and Genette left our deal.- Astor
- Okay. Garnet, you were a huge social player in this game. How in the hell did people not want to vote you out?- Ivan
- I think people respected me because I'm a social woman. I also lead the Suvorov Six, but Kamryn did knock down my influence when Erick won his second immunity.- Garnet
- Thank you both.- Ivan
- Listen, I hate the two of you very much.- Marquis
- Not a surprise.- Garnet
- Shut up you (bleep), I'm talking. Okay, there is one person here I least hate, and he's getting my vote. Bye (bleep)!- Marquis
- Okay, unlike certain people I'm not really decided on who to vote for. So I'm going to have the two of you state the other's best and worst trait about them. Garnet, start.- Ulrich
- Astor's worst and best trait was his loyalty. He is loyal to people he likes, but he can also blindly follow people, such as Kamryn.- Garnet
- Thank you. Astor.- Ulrich
- Garnet's best trait is her sociability. She was able to get those she wanted out,out. Her worst trait was the inability to plan ahead, such as when we had to vote you out.- Astor
- I think I've heard enough. Thank you both.- Ulrich
- I only have a single question and it's for Garnet. Who the hell do you think you are stealing my allies?!- Erick
- After Suvorov's tribal council,I heard Genette crying, and I asked her what was wrong. She told me she was afraid of you. I told Kamryn and Astor, and the two were freaked out by your behavior at tribal.- Garnet
- First, I didn't do anything to Genette, she agreed to vote with me.- Erick
- Liar.- Garnet
- You know what (bleep) you. You're nothing but a lying bitch.- Erick
- All I'd really like to say is that I respect both of you, but I think Garnet, you had too much power and Astor you're a dumb ass.- Quinlan
- I'm not a dumb ass.- Astor
- I'll disregard that comment. I've already figure out who I'm voting for.- Quinlan
- I'd like to say my vote is going to the person I've known the best in this game, Garnet. Astor I've never really trusted you.- Genette
- Why?- Astor
- Do I need to spell it out for you?- Genette
- Yes.- Astor
- It's because of you hooking up with Kamryn, that's why I don't trust you.- Genette
- Thanks for clearing that up.- Astor
- *sighs* Astor.- Genette
- All I want to say is, Astor you're a traitor and Garnet you're a bitch. I harness hatred for the both of you, but there is one person I hate less.- Kamryn
- We feel the same way.- Garnet
- Bitch.- Kamryn
- I'm gonna congratulate you both on being in the final two. First, Garnet why vote me out?- Zak
- I felt that I had a better chance of winning against him than you.- Garnet
- Alright. Astor, if you hypothetically won immunity yesterday, who would you vote out?- Zak
- Ummm, probably Garnet, I don't feel like I have a good chance of winning with her in the final two.- Astor
- Thank you both. Good luck.- Zak
Afterwards the Jury votes one by one. When they're done voting, Jeff goes and grabs the urn.
Jeff: I want to thank you all for participation. I'll be seeing you at the reunion.
He leaves the tribal council area.
Jeff then walks back into the tribal council area, but as the camera zooms out, it is revealed to be a mock Tribal Council in Hollywood. It has been months since filming ended. Astor is wearing a navy blue dress shirt, with a black tie, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. Garnet is wearing a turquoise blue dress, blue heels, and some silver jewelry. The jurors are wearing the clothing they wore in the game.
- Welcome to the reunion of Survivor: Battle of the Ages. We have our finalists, and jury. There are nine votes. You want to see your name at least five times. First vote, Garnet. Astor.- Jeff
- Wooo!- Audience
- Astor. Next vote, Astor. Garnet. Garnet.- Jeff
- *cheers wildly*- Audience
- Astor. Garnet. We are tied 4-4. With one vote left, the winner of Survivor: Battle of the Ages is.................
The audience roars as the winner is greeted by the other fifteen castaways who've joined the finalists on stage. Astor is showered by confetti. The host reveals they are to go to commercial, but they'll reveal the Player of the Season.
After a quick commercial break, Jeff hands over the check to Astor.
- Alright, for a while, we've held a poll online, wanting America's opinion on their favorite Survivor. The top three for the $100,000 are Kamryn- Jeff.
- *cheers*- Audience
- Garnet- Jeff
- *roars*- Audience
- And Ulrich.- Jeff
- *cheers wildly*- Audience
- The Player of the Season is...........
The audience once again roars. Everyone congratulates Garnet begin awarded the Player of the Season. Jeff hands her the check for $100,000. Garnet begins to cry.
Jeff: I want everyone to congratulate Astor, the Sole Survivor. He at first didn't know what he was doing, by doing so, he garnered five votes for him being under-the-radar, and not wanting a bakcstabber to win. I also want you to give a hand to the Player of the Season, Garnet. We hope you join us next season for Survivor: Ghost Island. A twist this season could be given an advantage in the game. We'll see you then.
|Tribal Council 11:|
Kamryn (3 votes)
Astor, Garnet, & Zak
Zak (1 vote)
|“||Kamryn, we've had good times together, but only one can advance.||”|
|“||Bye, bitch. Burn in hell.||”|
|“||My vote goes to Zak, you deserve the million least of all these asswipes.||”|
|“||Hasta la vista, bitch named Kamryn.||”|
|“||Well I'm out and there's nothing I can do. My game crumbled in front of me. I guess I got power hungry because of all the wins pre-merge. I'll apologize to everyone, I think it's just the stress of the game, coupled upon other womanly things. I wish Astor the best of luck, he's done the least damage of the Final Three.||”|
|Tribal Council 12:|
Zak (1 vote)
|“||Astor is correct he's is a goat. I'd rather face him than you. No hard feelings.||”|
|“||Well I was a day short from Day 39. I really don't think Garnet should have voted me out, but she did. Garnet good luck winning against Astor.||”|
Final Tribal Council
Astor (5 votes)
Erick, Kamryn, Marquis, Quinlan, & Ulrich
Garnet (4 votes)
Charmaine, Genette, Ivan, & Zak
|“||Garnet, you're a strong competitor, and I want you to win.||”|
|“||Garnet, I like you better than Astor. You are a fierce woman. Good job.||”|
|“||Since I hate Garnet, Astor I'm voting for you.||”|
|“||After much thought, I think loyalty is better than being sociable, which is why I'm voting Astor.||”|
|“||Astor, I hate you less than Garnet, so you've gotten my vote.||”|
|“||You and I started on the same tribe, I feel closer to you than Garnet.||”|
|“||Garnet, good luck.||”|
|“||Astor, since you were my only ally.||”|
|“||Garnet, you're a better competitor than Astor, so I bestow my vote to you.||”|
Still In the Running
Next Time on Survivor...
- 18 new castaways start their journey in Fiji, where they'll be split into three tribes. But they don't know that on the first day, a twist could change the game on its head.
- Day 37's immunity challenge is the same challenge used in Survivor: Panama episode, Perilous Scramble.
- Day 38's immunity challenge is the same challenge used in Survivor: Panama episode, The Final Showdown.