|"You Messed Up"|
|Previous||Find Some Safety|
|Next||Catch Up On My Z's|
This is the Seventh episode of Survivor: Argentina
Previously on Survivor...
With Joe gone, Jay figured his time was running short and was passive about. Over at La Plata, Marissa had a different idea about her time running out and attempted to gather Audi and Kristie to join her and Heather. At immunity Jay had one option and that was to win individual immunity. It came down to Zaya and Nikki for La Plata and Jay and Tree for Necochea with Nikki eventually falling and Tree outlasting everyone. At Necochea's tribal, Jay being the person to bring in to get a majority over the other alliance was discussed. When the vote came, Scott sided with Undivided in a different plan that blindside Chris 4-2-1. La Plata's Tribal however went a bit different. As the votes came for them, Marissa's attempt to swing votes failed as she was voted out 5-2.
Reward Challenge: Master Mind
The tribes are given two identical giant-sized puzzles made up of several wooden squares that slide within a bigger square. The object is to slide the giant puzzle pieces around the game board to reveal a map leading to the reward. The first tribe to complete their puzzle wins.
Reward: Buffet Picnic
Immunity Challenge: Shipwrecked
Both tribes must select one rower before they convene for the challenge. Then the rest of the cast will be sent to the ocean, wearing life vests. Mimicking a true shipwreck, the rowers must rescue all their tribemates. Then the rescued teammates can help the rower in gathering up their other tribemates. First team to rescue all their tribemates, wins immunity.
Winner: La Plata
The tribe arrives back at camp following listening to La Plata before they vote.
- What the heck just happened?- James
- You telling me. I thought I was a goner.- Jay
- We went for another target.- T.P.
- T.P., I get you voting that way but Scott. I don't understand.- James
- I didn't like how he was talking about my ex-commanding officer.- Scott
- Seriously. You messed up dude. We were a team. You could have told us.- James
- Wait, what happened about you ex-commanding officer?- Tree
- I never got to hear this.- Totolax
- I got kicked out of the marines for punching my commanding officer after he denied telling me to do something that I didn't want to do because something would go wrong and it did after I did what he said to do.- Scott
- Wow.- Jay
- Scott, why didn't you ever tell us this?- T.P.
- I don't like talking about. I regret doing it too.- Scott
- Scott, your starting to be a nice person.- Tree
- Tree, get that evil thought out of your head. I am not nice.- Scott
- Either way, thanks for saving me. I will do my best to kick butt at challenges.- Jay
|“||I am not nice. I will never be nice. Got it.||”|
|“||Scott has been slowly opening up more but he is still an A$$hole.||”|
The tribe arrive at camp following their tribal.
- Well once again the vote went as planned.- Zaya
- Hey Heather, don't think you are off the hook for voting with her.- Sara
- What are you talking about?- Heather
- You voted with her. In my opinion you messed up any chance of us trusting you.- Nikki
- What about Kristie and Audi?- Heather
- For one, I didn't vote Nikki.- Kristie
- And two, We told Zaya way before.- Audi
- They are more trusting than you.- Zaya
- I don't think you should be signing off my boot just yet.- Heather
|“||Heather knows she is in hot water from the vote but she would have been anyways unless something surprising happened but it won't anymore.||”|
|“||They should not count me out yet. I am an insperational speaker. I need to get a couple of them aside alone to talk to them. Zaya you are going down.||”|
Jay and James are in the woods while the rest of the tribe is at the shelter with Totolax cooking rice.
- Hey Jay. I have an idea that could save both of us but it is very risky.- James
- What do you have in mind?- Jay
- I think I can get Scott to vote with me again. If us three would vote T.P. should we lose. We can force a tie.- James
- What happens if it's a deadlock?- Jay
- That's the riskiest part. We would have to go to rocks.- James
- Do you think you could get Scott to do it?- Jay
- Yeah, We had talked about going to rocks before.- James
- Then do it.- Jay
|“||With Jay on board I am hoping I can get Scott and then put everyone's life on the line. I am ready to go down swinging.||”|
Over at the shelter.
- So who are we to take out next?- Tree
- I would be good with either one of them.- Scott
- I still can't believe you actually agreed to do that with us.- T.P.
- I don't like people disrespecting my uncle.- Scott
- Uncle? I thought it was your commanding officer.- Totolax
- Oh crap. My uncle was my commanding officer.- Scott
- Wow. Is your whole family in the marines?- Tree
- No, just my uncle. They all do other stuff.- Scott
- That's interesting.- T.P.
|“||Scott is starting to have moments were he seems like a good guys but then he ruins it by saying something else.||”|
Zaya, Sara and Nikki are sitting around the shelter while Audi, Kristie and Heather are at the beach.
- I honestly would have been willing to blindside Kristie had Heather not done that.- Sara
- I would have as well. She is going after us though.- Zaya
- I don't think we really have a choice if we can't get her to get away from getting us gone.- Nikki
- Do you really think we could though.- Sara
- I think it would be a long shot but we might be able to.- Zaya
- I honestly think she should just be done and gone.- Nikki
- I do too but we could offer her a chance.- Sara
- I guess we could.- Zaya
Both tribes arrive at a field location.
|“||Necochea taking your first look at the new La Plata tribe. Marissa voted out after you left.||”|
|“||For today's challenge each tribe will be given a giant sized puzzle made up of 15 wooden squares within a bigger square. Your goal is to move the squares around by sliding them left, right, up, or down to reveal a map leading to your reward. The first tribe to complete the map wins reward. Want to know what you are playing for?||”|
|“||At the location on the map is a buffet picnic with various foods. I know it's worth playing. I'll give you a minute to stradegize and we will get started.||”|
Both tribes gather together to discuss the challenge. When both tribes are finished.
|“||On my go you will begin sliding your squares to reveal the map. Survivors ready...GO.||”|
Both tribes begin sliding their puzzle.
Scott, "slide that one here and then that one here."
James, "Alright. Then we can slide this one here."
Zaya, "Slide that one left and that one up."
Heather, "This is so confusing."
Jeff, "Both tribes working good but are also lost."
Scott, "We are not lost we are thinking."
Jeff, "If that gets you further then go ahead."
T.P., "Move that down and slide that one left."
Tree, "Got it. I think this one should move up."
Zaya, "Move that one right. then that one left."
Jeff, "Necochea is now getting something going. La Plata is still trying to figure it out."
Scott, "It's looking good. Tree slide that one left and then slide the other one up."
Tree, "Okay. This one goes here."
Sara, "Slide that one over here and then that one up."
Jeff, "La Plata may have something going."
|“||Necochea think they have it and they do. Necochea wins reward.||”|
Both tribes gather back at the start.
|“||Necoceha here is a small version of that map. La Plata, I have nothing for you. Grab your stuff head back to camp.||”|
Scott walks up and grabs the map while the rest of Necochea follow. La Plata head back to camp.
The tribe arrive at the location of there reward.
|“||Our reward had so much. It had sandwiches, chips, cookies, and sodas. It was so good.||”|
Scott and James walk off.
- What's up?- Scott
- If we lose tomorrow, would you be willing to vote T.P. with me.- James
- Maybe.- Scott
- I talked to Jay and he said he would do it.- James
- We go to rocks just like what we had said before.- Scott
- Exactly. Are you in?- James
- I will have to seriously think about it.- Scott
- Well take your time.- James
|“||James wants me to join him and take out T.P. I am tempted to accept but I also can say to him you messed up the chance of me doing the by going after me like that last night. Time will tell what I decide.||”|
Scott and James head back over to the food.
La Plata Night
Heather is up and out of the shelter. Sara wakes up and goes over to her.
- Heather, can I talk to you for a minute?- Sara
- No, I honestly don't want to talk to you.- Heather
- I'm sure I have something you want to hear if you'll listen.- Sara
- No, you listen. Kristie and Audi are not to be trusted at all but you three don't seem to care.- Heather
- I think you should hear what I want to say.- Sara
- Sara, I am not interested in what you have to say right now.- Heather
- I'm sure you would want to hear it.- Sara
- I don't care to hear it right now.- Heather
Heather walks off to the beach.
|“||Is Heather serious right now? I was going to offer her a chance to maybe take out Audi or Kristie but now I want to just tell her you messed up any chance again. We wanted to give you a chance. Why are you like that?||”|
Sara walks back into the shelter. Zaya opens up her eyes a bit.
- Did you talk to Heather?- Zaya
- I tried but she didn't want to hear it from me. Let's see if Nikki wants to talk to her.- Sara
- We could. I Don't know if she really wants to be saved though.- Zaya
- Sure seems like it.- Sara
Scott, Tree and T.P. are out of the shelter.
- James wants you gone if we lose.- Scott
- I am not surprised.- T.P.
- Does he think he can get rid of T.P.?- Tree
- He wants to try to force a tie.- Scott
- Does he have Jay's vote?- T.P.
- He thinks he does. We can talk to Jay and get him away from it.- Scott
- James is trying to save himself.- Tree
- I don't feel right about keeping James around if he is going to be doing this.- T.P.
- James still trust me for some reason so he could be controlled.- Scott
- So how do we decide who we would boot if we lose?- Tree
- I say we look at challenge strength.- T.P.
- For sure.- Scott
- That would be good.- Tree
|“||We have a dilemma. James wants me gone but Jay is a wild card and they are both good at the challenges. Jay is better at physical challenge.||”|
Both tribe arrive at the beach location.
|“||Welcome to today's immunity challenge. Zaya, Tree, I'll take back the necklaces.||”|
Zaya and Tree walk over, take off the immunity necklaces and hand them to Jeff.
|“||Tribal immunity is back up for grabs. Here is how today's challenge is going to work. You will designate one person as your rower. The other five will be sent out into the water. The first tribe to get everyone in there boat and make it to shore wins immunity. I'll give you a minute to stradegize and we will get started.||”|
Both tribes gather to decide who will be the rower and how the others will be picked up. When everyone is ready and in position.
|“||In the water for Necochea Jay, James, T.P., Tree, and Totolax. In the water for La Plata Sara, Audi, Zaya, Kristie, and Heather. On my go Scott and Nikki can begin to pick up their tribemates. Survivors ready...Go.||”|
Scott and Nikki begin rowing towards the first person.
Scott quickly reaches Jay while Nikki continues rowing towards Sara.
Jay gets in the boat while Nikki reaches Sara.
Jeff, "Necochea off to a quick start. La Plata falling behind early."
Scott reaches James while Nikki begins rowing towards Audi.
Scott begins rowing toward T.P. while Nikki reaches Audi."
Jeff, "Necochea has picked up two people. La Plata working on there second. They need to pick it up."
Scott reaches T.P. while Nikki begins rowing towards Zaya.
Nikki quickly reaches Zaya while T.P. is getting into the boat.
Scott begins rowing towards Tree with Nikki rowing towards Kristie.
Jeff, "La Plata has caught up. It is a race to the fourth person."
Scott reaches Tree at the same time Nikki reaches Kristie.
Both tribes struggle getting their person into the boat.
Scott gets Tree in seconds before Nikki gets Kristie in and both tribes head to the final person.
Jeff "It is neck and neck."
Scott reaches Totolax while Nikki is still rowing.
Nikki reaches Heather while Totolax is trying to get in the boat.
Heather and Totolax both are in their boats.
Scott, "Go. Go. Go."
Jay, "Why are we sinking?"
James, "I think Totolax got us over the weight limit of the boat."
Totolax, "Ha. Ha. But seriously I think my seat just cracked."
Tree, "Come on. They passed us."
Zaya, "Row. They might be able pass us."
Nikki, "I don't think so."
|“||La Plata is at the shore. La Plata wins immunity.||”|
After Necochea gets to shore.
James, "I think the boat broke."
Totolax, "The seat got cracked."
|“||La Plata come and get the idol.||”|
Audi walks up and grabs the idol."
|“||La Plata safe tonight. Necochea you however are not. I will see you at tribal tonight were somebody will be voted out of this game. Grab your stuff and head on out.||”|
The tribe arrives back at camp following their win at the challenge.
- Another win down.- Nikki
- And at least one more to go.- Audi
- We almost lost that one.- Heather
- It doesn't matter. We still won.- Zaya
- We will get them next time too.- Kristie
- No matter what challenge it is.- Sara
- Hell yeah. Heather, can we talk on the beach?- Nikki
- Sure.- Heather
Nikki and Heather head off to the beach.
- What's up.- Heather
- Me, Zaya and Sara.- Nikki
- Oh geez.- Heather
- Listen to me first. We were thinking of maybe blindsiding Audi or Kristie if we lost immunity.- Nikki
- Really?- Heather
- Yes. Are you in?- Nikki
- Yeah, I am.- Heather
- Cool.- Nikki
|“||I don't know if I can trust Nikki fully or not. I may be able to use this to my advantage to get Audi and Kristie on my side.||”|
Everyone is sitting around the shelter.
- We almost had that.- Scott
- Totolax.- James
- What did I do?- Totolax
- Nothing. Just messing with you.- James
- We just try harder next time around.- T.P.
- I will for sure try hard next challenge.- Jay
- We had a good idea but we just fell short.- Tree
- Totolax.- James
- Is wasn't me.- Totolax
James whispers into Scott's ear. Scott then whispers back.
- We have become a great group.- Tree
- We actually have.- T.P.
- Never would have thought we would have this kind of moment.- James
- Is James actually saying something nice?- Totolax
- No. You heard nothing.- James
- Sure. We didn't.- Scott
|“||Tribal is gonna be interesting tonight as many thing could happen tonight.||”|
The tribe arrives at tribal council placing their torches down and taking a seat.
|“||Welcome to tribal council. James what happened at today's challenge.||”|
- We were doing great. I think Totolax put us over the weight limit on that boat.- James
- That seat cracked.- Totolax
- Jeff, is that boat still usable?- Scott
- Scott, unfortunately the boat is broken.- Jeff Probst
- Wow. We broke the boat.- Tree
- Does this in any way allow us not to vote someone out?- Jay
- Unfortunately not.- Jeff Probst
- Did you really just ask that?- T.P.
- Was just a question.- Jay
- We have not had a vote because of certain situation. A boat having to be taken out of the game does not qualify.- Jeff Probst
- Jeez Totolax, you messed up the boat. Now we might not have a challenge like that again.- James
- We should have asked about the weight limit.- Totolax
- T.P., is this how camp has been lately?- Jeff
- I know Jeff. Even I'm shocked that we get along like this.- T.P.
- This is the calmest our tribe has been all season.- Tree
- It's weird that we get along after all the fighting we did.- Scott
- You may get along but you still have to vote someone out of this game. Totolax, will this vote be tough because of that?- Jeff Probst
|“||And with that, the time you might not want is here. It is time to vote. Jay your up first.||”|
Jay gets up and head to the urn and cast his vote. The rest follow ending with Scott.
|“||I'll go tally the votes.||”|
Jeff walks off, grabs the urn and comes back.
|“||Once the votes have been read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.||”|
James...2 votes James
James...3 votes James
T.P...3 votes James, 1 vote James
|“||Eighth person voted out of Survivor: Argentina...James. You need to bring me your torch.||”|
James gets up, grabs his torch and walks to Jeff.
Jeff, "James, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go."
James walks off into the night.
|“||The game is winding down and with five people left you don't have room to do anything more but get along and win. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. Good Night.||”|
James (5 votes)
T.P. (1 vote)
|“||I hope this works.||”|
|“||No offense but I know it's you or me tonight.||”|
|“||You are getting what you deserve and no amount of begging will change that.||”|
|“||Dam. I was hoping Scott would come back and Jay would vote with me but that didn't happen. I am out because of Scott.||”|
Still In The Running
Next Time on Survivor...
Heather puts in a plan in an attempt to shake up the game.
The title was said multiple times in the episode (James to Scott on Scott's voting Chris, Nikki to Heather on Heather now being labeled untrusting, Scott talking about James going after him, Sara on Heather possibly ruining a chance to be saved, James to Totolax on the boat from the challenge.)